Everyone likes her

Leaving a bestfriend.

Days passed, months passed, you and Gongchan ignored each other in school, even on the streets. Well, only you ignored him, Gongchan still looks at you every now and then but you never once turned to look at him.

It was the last day of school now, usually, you and Gongchan will head over to the ice cream shop and to the park, but this year, you'll be with Chaejin and Gongchan's stuck with Jaerin.

"So where to oppa?" Gongchan heard your voice. He turned to his left and saw you and Chaejin walking down the hallways to the main gate, laughing and smiling like no one else was there but the two of you.

Gongchan clenched his fists tightly and slammed his locker a little too hard, gaining attention from the people around him.

"Hey there chill dude!" CNU walked up towards Gongchan and touched his locker. "Don't hurt the locker!" 

After ~~~~~ left Gongchan, Baro didn't want to talk to him anymore and Jinyoung just disappears whenever Jaerin appears. CNU and Sandeul were the only two people in the middle.

"Hyung, where do you think they're going now?" Gongchan asked as he nodded over to you and Chaejin.

"Don't you want to find out?" Gongchan nodded his head. CNU smiled. "Go on, follow them, i'll tell Jaerin you felt sick and went home first."

Gongchan gave CNU a smile. "Thanks hyung." He quickly sprinted off and followed the two of you behind.

 

You and Chaejin walked towards the nearby shopping mall and entered a watch store. "Which one do you like better?" Chaejin asked as he pointed at two watches. 

"I like the gold one." You smiled and pointed at the gold watch. "I think thats nice too!"

Gongchan watched as you helped Chaejin put on a watch. He saw Chaejin smiling happily and anger boiled within him. *Dude whats wrong with me?*

You and Chaejin bought the watch and left the store. The two of you walked into a bakery shop next. "Oppa that one that one!" You pointed at an icecream cake. 

Chaejin bought it and you helped him carry the box. Chaejin snatched the box away from you after he paid the cashier. "Lets go!"

Gongchan followed the two of you to the front of a restaurant in the mall. "Are you ready?" Gongchan heard Chaejin questioning you. "You know it's okay if you don't want to come with me."

You shook your head and gave him a kind smile. "I want to do this with you oppa."

The two of you hooked arms and walked into the restaurant.

 

Gongchan walked into the restaurant and saw your backs facing him. *Thats lucky!* He walked over and sat down 3 tables away from you guys. He ordered himself a cup of Mocha and turned away so you wouldn't see his face.

"I'm really nervous, what if they don't like me?" You played with your thumbs nervously. Chaejin gave you a reassuring smile and nod. "You know thats a lie, everyone likes you."

You pouted. "Not everyone." Gongchan turned slightly. *Not everyone?* Chaejin laughed. "Thats her problem. Such a flirt, that idiot still doesn't know his mistake."

"~~~~~!" Gongchan turned his head slightly and saw a young couple standing infront of Chaejin and ~~~~~. "You made it!"

You hugged Chaejin's mother and bowed. "Happy birthday uncle! Of course i made it!"

The four of you had a good lunch and soon the cake was brought out. After singing the birthday song and eating the cake, Chaejin's mother and you went to the toilet.

 

*This is boring.* Gongchan was about to stand up and go to the cashier when he heard "So son, she's the girl you like, isn't she?"

"Yeah dad. I liked her for a long time." Gongchan frozed. "I... I bought her a ring, i plan to ask her... Soon."

*No.*

Chaejin's father laughed and gave Chaejin a pat on the shoulder. "You go son, i like her, alot."

 

*Everyone likes her..* Chaejin and Gongchan thought.

~~~~

Crappy chapter, mianhae. ):

Okay, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! <3

I love all of my readers yay hehehe.

Okay just a spoiler, Jaerin's gonna do something B A D. 

Ok baibai!