CHAPTER 53

Lord of Darkness Part II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara was furious at herself for allowing the Oracle to trick her! She should have never trusted her! But in her desire to get out of that white room, she had allowed the Oracle to once again turn her into one of her incarnations. As an incarnation, she once again possessed the yellow fireshadow. Using the fireshadow, she was able to break-out of the white room and return to Lady Hye-Kyo's mansion. Her escape was explosive and powerful that she momentarily lost consciousness. When finally she came to, she saw Junsu.

 

She tried to talk to Junsu but couldn't. Her confusion was soon replaced by horror when she felt her own hand unsheathing her sword from its scabbard. And then she attacked Junsu! She tried to control herself but it was to no avail. She could hear the Oracle's laughter and taunts, telling her that her body now belonged to the Fireshadow. She watched helplessly as her own sword drove through Junsu's body! She couldn't even warn him!

 

She thought Junsu would die. But Junsu was a warrior, and though he was surprised, his reflexes saved him. He pivoted away from the point of the sword. The blade of the sword still cut him, but it wasn't fatal. Dara felt her feet move. A powerful kick to Junsu's chest sent him sprawling forward. Dara could hear several of his ribs breaking.

 

"Stop it! Don't kill him!" she screamed.

 

"Kill him? You are the one who is about to kill him,Dara," taunted the Oracle using Dara's own voice.

 

Dara finally realized that not only was the Oracle able to control her body, she was also able to use all of her fighting abilities!

 

She wanted to scream in anger, but she knew that wouldn't do her any good. She reminded herself that the Oracle had only taken over her body. Her mind was still hers. She had allowed the Oracle to enter her body, she could push her out again.

 

The Oracle laughed.

 

"You do not have the strength nor the power needed to push me out of your body, Dara."

 

"You can read my mind?"

 

"As long as we are together and your body is connected to my fireshadow, I would always know what you are thinking and feeling. Have you already forgotten that our connection made us one?"

 

Dara had not forgotten.

 

"But that was only because I allowed myself to become one with you. This time, I reject your presence! Get out of my body, Fireshadow!" she ordered.

 

"Scream all you want, Dara, but your body is now mine. You will live your life following everything I tell you to. From this moment on, your body has become the vessel for my fireshadow."

 

"No! Never!"

 

"Then let me demonstrate to you how helpless you are." She turned her back away from the unconscious Junsu. "The first one I will kill using this body of yours will be Kim Jaejoong!"

 

White, hot anger rose inside Dara.

 

"Kill him? You can never kill him, Fireshadow. He will find a way to drive you out of my body!"

 

"The only way he could do that is if he kills you, Dara. Which we both know, he will never do. He wouldn't even dare hurt your little finger!"

 

The Oracle strode toward the front of the mansion. She halted when the mansion began exploding and falling apart! The yellow fireshadow covered Dara's body and protected her from flying debris. When the mansion finally collapsed unto itself, the yellow fireshadow returned to Dara's back.

 

When all the dust and debris had settled down, Dara saw Jaejoong with Lady Hye-Kyo. It was clear that he had managed to defeat the Regent of Yore. Yet her happiness for his victory was short-lived as the Oracle began walking toward Jaejoong.

 

She tried to make shout a warning. But the Oracle remained in control! Dara had to watched helplessly as the fight between her controlled body and Jaejoong commenced!

 

Jaejoong wasn't attacking or fighting back. The Oracle was right, he would never hurt the Oracle as long as she was inside Dara's body. And if Jaejoong would not fight back, he could die right before Dara's eyes!

 

Then something happened. Cloud a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter