CHAPTER 34

Lord of Darkness Part II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's first lessons from Jaejoong tonight was about explorations. He had granted her permission to satisfy her curiosity.

 

"You don't have to be shy, Dara. Touch and do whatever you want. I won't stop you and bear the pain."

 

"Pain? Why would you feel pain? I thought, women are the ones who experience pain during their first time?"

 

He laughed and kissed her on the lips.

 

"Your innocence is sometimes amusing," he commented before leaning back on the side of the tub. He spread his arms on the rim and waited for her to begin her exploration. They had replaced the soapy water they had used for their bath a moment ago with clear warm water from one of the two spouts connected to the tub. She was not sure if magic or science was used in order for warm and cold water to come out from the two spouts.

 

At this moment, her interest lay on the man before her who moments ago had shared a bath with her. It was unlike any bath she had because a lot of kissing was involved. Not that she mind, Jaejoong's kisses had taken away her fears and awaken something inside her.

 

Like their previous training in the oasis, the kisses were simply like stretching exercises, to get her ready for the coming lessons.

 

She moved toward him and touched his wide shoulders with the palm of her right hand. She felt the strength in his muscles. Their eyes met.

 

"You already know what I am going to do!" she blurted.

 

Jaejoong shook his head.

 

"The powers of foresight had stopped working. If you were still the Wisdom incarnation of the Oracle, I could easily anticipate your next step. But as a curious woman, I have no idea at all," he honestly admitted.

 

"What would I be doing then if I am still Wisdom?" she .

 

"Kill me."

 

"You also tried to kill me before."

 

"And yet here we are now, together inside a bathtub and you having control," he reminded her.

 

Dara never once saw a future like this in any of her visions when she still shared her life with the Oracle. But Jaejoong had changed everything. Made the impossible possible. Made her love him. Part of her was afraid of what she was feeling, but a bigger part of her wanted to accept this truth. And truth always prevailed.

 

She began her explorations. She had never been curious about a man's body before, but Jaejoong's body aroused something in her. The healed scars on his chest and arms were the first ones she noticed during her explorations.

 

"How could you get these scars when you are such a good fighter?"

 

"I became a good fighter because I learned from my mistake. And these scars are nothing compared to the one on my back." He turned around to show her a deep scar, a mere few inches from the ridge of his back.

 

"This looked fatal!"

 

"Almost fatal. A few inch more and the blade could have hit my spinal column."

 

"Your what?"

 

Jaejoong chuckled.

 

"Science had made great progress, Dara. It had also given names to parts of the body, inside and outside." He took her hand and placed it on the line of bones on his back that reached down to his buttocks. "That is what is called the spinal column."

 

But Dara found her eyes more focused on the part of Jaejoong's body below the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter