CHAPTER NINE

Prove Them Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back before he was in Jeju, it was usual for Si Hoo to do all things alone. Going home to people who treated him like family was entirely different for him.

“I heard that you gave Ma Ri and her friend a ride. It’s nice that you’re starting to mingle with people.” praised his Uncle Yoon Jae. He was very anxious to ask Si Hoo that ever since the driver informed them and had been eagerly waiting for him at the living room.

“I was wrong about her especially towards her friend.” his nephew answered

“Ah Miss Seo Noo Ri? She’s quite an extraordinary lady if you might ask. It’s very rare to find human beings that aren’t bothered by our existence.”

“Oh is that right?” his wife joins the conversation.“I hope most humans would think like her.”

“I heard she’s a part-timer in many establishments. Poor girl. I’m surprised she can manage her studies and work at the same time.” his Uncle said expressing it with thorough concern in his eyes.

“Aaah. I think I remember that girl. Honey, she’s the one who played the lead role in last year’s play isn’t it?”  Min Ha seats next to her husband at the couch.

“Second lead, I think? Though she’s a consistent cast member in the play. I think being actress suits her”

“That girl is still young but she already has a full potential. It would be nice if the school tries to do a musical instead of the usual type of play you do.”

“Hmm…  I’ll suggest that to the faculty in-charge. Also, I think I should call a few casting agents to watch this year’s play. Who knows? Noo Ri might catch their interest.”

Si  Hoo made himself look like he wasn’t listening to their conversation about Noo Ri so he pretends to be looking for wine glasses to pour his  drink into.

“You’re already hungry, Si Hoo-ah? The wine glasses are kept on the cabinet beside the fridge. Have some more if you want.” Min-Ha said acting motherly again.

“Got it. Thanks.” Si Hoo finished three packs for his dinner. “Do you guys mind if I go ahead and rest? It’s been a long day, really.”

“Oh of course not! Good night, Si Hoo-ah!” Min-Ha gave him a warm smile.

_____________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter