CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Prove Them Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noo Ri enters the cafe with almost everyone staring at her and the person she's with. 

"Omona, he is so handsome!"

"Uggh, I'm so jealous of her. Her boyfriend looks like an idol!"

"Is he also a part-timer here? If that's the case, I will go here often!"

She paused in the worker's entry way and turned to him "Wait here. I''ll talk to my boss first."

"Noo Ri-ah! You're late!"

"SORRY, Ma'am! It won't happen again!"

"I'll be deducting half from your pay!"

"B-but Ma'am, I was only 7 minutes late. I'm so, so sorry!

Before her boss can scold her once more, she got distracted by the unfamiliar man standing behind her. Smitten by his looks, she moves Noo Ri aside and attempts to attract him "Uhm excuse me, sir? Is there something I can help you with?"

At first, Si Hoo gives her a flirty, naughty smile which he breaks into a slightly sinister look "You can start by treating my girlfriend nicely."

The cafe's manager gives him a puzzled look "G-girlfriend?"

"YEAH. The girl you just shouted at just now."

She immediately turns to Noo Ri who seems to be enjoying what's happening, and whispers  "You never told us you have a boyfriend" She gives her a fake, sheepish smile "Forget what I said earlier, Noo Ri-ah. The cafe's not yet full anyway..."

"THANK YOU, MA'AM!" 

"Of course, of course..."

"Ma'am Manager? Is it okay if I work alongside my girlfriend tonight? I won't charge anything from you. It's just that she's been overworking and she will need all the extra hand she can get."

"Are you good with kids?"

"I don't know but I can try..." he gives her a wink and another flirty smile.

Noo Ri's boss got too caught up with his action and was stiff for a few seconds. "Alright then, sure! Noo Ri-ah. You'd be the one to orient him."

"Aa-ah yess, Ma'am. Don't worry, I can handle it from here."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Noo Ri leads Si Hoo to the staff room. "What are we going to do here?" Si Hoo's sincere voice grew with interest instead of sarcasm.

"Two things" said Noo Ri as her smile widens to see that he is obviously clueless

"Two?" his voice was just above a whisper.

"We always prepare something special for the kids every Monday. First you need to put this uniform on. Can you do it?" 

"I don't think anything this colorful and flashy will look good on me but I think it's worth the try"

Si Hoo leaves the dressing room with a sulkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter