I'm a mother now and I LOVE IT!!!

Prove Them Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As per request of some of my readers, here's how my hiatus went through that ultimately led to my preterm delivery...

So to kind of "entertain" you guys while waiting for the next chapter or so, I thought I would share it :)

Let me just share that before giving birth, my friends who have kids have always told me that being a mother is one of the most, if not, the MOST gratifying feeling in the world. Now that I have my own, I couldn't agree more. :)

The whole day of September 15 went pretty normal for me. I spent the morning doing my prenatal yoga and on the afternoon hubby and I even went to the mall to do a little shopping since we know that once the baby is out, there won't be much time to ourselves. At around 10pm, I started to pee more than I used to. That definitely appeared normal to me since pregnant women tend to pee a lot. But by the time we were already in bed, I felt something gushed out of me. I hurriedly went to the bathroom and checked. My underwear soaking in blood. The sight of blood always give me the creeps so I panicked. My husband insisted that we go to the hospital immediately to check if the baby is okay. That was when I made the announcement on the fanfiction asking for prayers for we assumed that it's going to be a preterm birth. 

After having my internal exam, the doctors couldn't hide their worry when they told me that if the baby is strong enough, she would make it. That's when I realized that anything can happen even if you have the best doctors. Their statement shattered my heart into a million, million pieces. For the next days, I was put under close observation. Everytime I moved, water would come out but we didn't want that because the baby should stay inside my tummy. Have you girls ever experienced cramps? I experienced terrible cramps during the days before I gave birth. I also had to drink two liters of water every two hours to hydrate me. Being the stubborn wife that I am, I refused to use a urinary catheter. So I would really drag myself to the bathroom to wash up and answer the call of nature. 

Sleep-deprived, bedridden,  and extremely weak, I began to question myself what did I do wrong for the past eight months. But on a lighter note, I am extremely grateful that my husband kept me thinking positive all throughout.. It's very important that you have such an amazing support system. When hubby had to go to work, his family would take turns on staying with me at the hospital. Sometimes, a few of my friends would keep me company as well. Every time my sister-in-law would visit me she would update me about how's the fanfiction going. Honestly, you guys also gave me a lot of strength :)

September 21 came, six days at the hospital,  that's when I started to feel my contractions in increasing intervals like one to two times every three to four minutes. A few minutes later, my back also started to hurt. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter