CHAPTER FIVE

Prove Them Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Si Hoo together with his cousin Ma Ri and new found friend Noo Ri spent the remaining time talking about almost anything they could think of.

“Noo Ri-ah why don’t you share how you found out?” Ma Ri suggests.

Noo Ri breathes heavily “We were here in the same spot spending our break time. As usual, she declined when I offered her some of my lunch. I remember I was eating a sandwich I brought home from one of my part-time jobs then.”

“It was a Subway sandwich!” Ma Ri said excitedly.

“Right! Funny how you still remember. ” Noo Ri smiled back. “She was telling me this funny story then moments later I choked!” Si Hoo’s eyes grew big full of worry. “I forgot to buy myself a drink and I saw Ma RI’s tomato juice! And without hesitation, I grabbed her juice and drank almost half of it.”

“She threw up so badly.” Ma Ri acted in a disgusted expression and with her tongue out.

“I think your juice is expired, Ma Ri. It tastes funny. Why do you still drink it? I asked her.”

 The girls broke down in laughter while Si Hoo still has the same expression.

“Did your stomach hurt after what happened?” he worriedly asked.

“No, not at all. I was sad because I wasted my lunch and her drink. I warned her not to drink that anymore because she might feel sick.”

Ma Ri laughs once more “But that cannot be, right? I cannot starve at school! I had no choice but to confess everything to her.”

“EVERYTHING?!” Si Hoo’s mouth grew wide.

“I know everything, Si Hoo-shi. Though it never occurred to me that Principal Han is a vampire. He doesn’t look uhm dangerous. And on my free time, I visit Ma Ri at her house. It’s very funny when her parents would order pizza just for me.”

Si Hoo shaked his head and ed the first two buttons of his polo and began to think “God, this human

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter