CHAPTER THREE

Prove Them Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Si Hoo had been going up and down the school’s rooftop using every flight of stairs he could find. Unfortunately, all doors leading to the rooftop were closed.

“Damn it! How can they lock the rooftop? Where am I supposed to have some alone time now?”

He couldn’t possibly break it even though he can because it would mean more trouble for him.

“Perhaps no one is staying at the back of the school?” he thought to himself and immediately sprinted down the stairs.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Checking twice if her stall’s door is locked and if anybody is around or within earshot, Ma Ri takes out her lunch camouflaged as a tomato juice pack, and sips the bag empty to heart’s content. “Uggh, I shouldn’t have had skipped breakfast. Should I drink two perhaps?” she fumbles as she takes another pack when Ah Ra and her friends went inside the girl’s bathroom.

“Ah Ra you should stop thinking about that new guy. His rudeness earlier was obviously just his way of bluffing that he likes you. I mean most guys are like that.” Ae Kyung said, one of Ah Ra’s best friends.

“Can we just stop talking about it?” protested Ah Ra.

“But did you notice how he looked at Ma Ri? Could they know each other? Maybe they’re related? I mean, they’re both weirdos anyway. Hahahaha!” said Lee Kyo, the third girl in the circle of friends.

“I SAID STOP!” shouted Ah Ra and the girls immediately stopped their laughing.

“Did you hear that? I think someone’s in one of the stalls.” a startled Ji Ah said.

Ma Ri immediately hid her pack, the one she was supposed to drink but failed to do so when the girls stepped in. She fixed herself and unlocked the door. She was supposed to dash out when Ji Ah blocks her way.

“Have you been eavesdropping on us?” she asked Ma Ri.

Bowing several times, Ma Ri defended herself by saying that she was just about to go out and wash her hands when they entered. She didn’t want to bother them by sharing the sink nor the bathroom mirror so she thought she would wait until they were done.

Frustrated by her answer, Ah Ra stepped in “Next time you eavesdrop on us, you’ll be in trouble. Got it? Don’t even think about telling this your friend.”

“I’m really sorry. It won’t happen again.” Ma Ri bowed her last and went out. “They won’t get his number even if they tried hard. He’s a tough guy to crack” she whispers in her mind.

__________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter