CHAPTER TWELVE

Prove Them Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before entering the clinic, Si Hoo took out a small water spray from his pocket and sprayed it all over him making him look as if he was drenched in sweat.

“Uhm excuse me? Is Miss Noo Ri here?”

“She left minutes ago.”

“Sssh she lefttt? Where did she go?”

“I wasn’t supposed to give her an excuse to cut class but she begged for it. She reasoned out that she was really dizzy and that it would be better if she just rests at home.”

“But how was she? Is she sick?”       

“She looked faint but it was because of tiredness and lack of sleep.”

“Thank you very much, Ma’am.”

“I’m sure she’ll be fine tomorrow. You should better go back to class now.”

Si Hoo closed the door but his legs had failed him causing him to sit tirelessly on the floor.

Ma Ri saw how he looked and ran to him quickly “Why? What happened? Is Noo Ri alright? Is she in here?”

Si Hoo took her by the wrist and stood up “She excused herself for the rest of the afternoon. The nurse said it was because of fatigue.”

Ma Ri’s eyes began to sob. “Poor Noo Ri. I wasn’t able to see her off. She was probably keeping it from me since morning.”

“Ma Ri, I want to visit Noo Ri. Can you tell me her address? Please, I’m begging you.”

Without a second thought, Ma Ri types in her address on his phone “If you’re planning to bring her fruits, don’t include melons. She hates those. Tangerines would be better. She loves chicken feet and pork intestines too. Tell her I will visit her after class.”

He then went running headed at the school’s parking lot, turned his back at Ma Ri and shouted “You are her best friend! Thank you so much, cousin!”

After seeing him express such concern over Noo Ri, she smiled at the thought that maybe he was really destined to move in Seoul. “I hope he remembers everything I told him. Oh Noo Ri-ah how can you just leave without telling me?”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Young master

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter