CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Prove Them Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m afraid you’d have to walk from here, Sir. The road is too narrow for the car.”

“Uhm, is it okay if you go home without me? I don’t want to keep you waiting.”

“Are you sure you’ll be fine by yourself, young master?”

“I will. Please inform my uncle about it. I’m pretty sure he’ll understand.”

“Okay, Sir. Remember that ladies love it when they’re treated like a puppy. I hope you get it.”

Si Hoo lets out a good laugh “Thank you. I’ll take your advice by the heart. Drive safely.”

He closes the door and starts searching for Noo Ri’s apartment.  Minutes later he finds himself standing in front of a rusty old gate with a tiny peep hole “This must be it. But I don’t think she’ll let me enter after what I said. Should I try entering through the balcony?” He checks if somebody is around, upon making sure he jumped so high he manage to land on what he assumed was Noo Ri’s balcony. He peeped through the glass window and saw Noo Ri washing the dishes.

Humming to the tune of her favorite song, Noo Ri was startled by what she heard. It was some knocking against their window. She hurriedly finished her dishwashing and went near it, sliding the curtains aside when she saw Si Hoo standing outside.

She gasped with both hands on . Quickly opening the sliding doors but instead of letting him in, she goes out.

“Why are you here? And what are those?”

“Please don’t send me away just yet.” he pleaded. “My peace offering” he hands out a plastic full of tangerines, a paper bag of medicine, and two lunch boxes.

“What on eeearrrth?” Noo Ri examines every bag. “Wowwww! Chicken feet and pork intestines!” she was so excited that she forgot to keep an angry face. She fixes her hair and hands back everything “I can’t take these if you don’t explain why you’re acting weird.”

“But Noo Ri-ah! You have no idea how hard it was to get these!”

“Alright then.” She stomps her way inside but Si Hoo was quick to stop her from entering.

“It’s not that simple. You have to understand.” he says.

His statement just made her a lot more annoyed. “Then you just wasted your time going here. I have no time for this. Leave if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter