CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR

Prove Them Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SEUNGYEON'S DEPARTURE

After saying her goodbyes to her family, Seungyeon's parents decided to let Jonghyun take her to the airport. They all couldn't stand seeing Seungyeon leave their home. "Call us when you get there okay? I love you so much my daughter."

"Deh, omma. Don't worry too much, okay?"

"Unnie! Let's video chat every weekend!"

"Absolutely!" Seungyeon said feeling bittersweet as she kisses her little sister and parents goodbye.

Before boarding, the couple decided to spend the remaining minutes alone. Sitted on a bench, with her head resting on her shoulders, the two, little by little anticipated the things that are yet come.

"I think spending time apart will make us stronger. It will let us grow and be the people we are meant to be..." Seungyeon said in cold yet sincere tone. 

Before she could even open again, Jonghyun spoke,"I know that Seungyeon-ah. That is the exact reason why I agreed to this. I want to miss you so much to appreciate you... us more."

She smiled at his sweet answer, "That makes sense." She sighed, " Promise you'll email me?"

"Everyday for as long as I could. You?"

"More than your inbox can contain!" she laughed.

"I'll miss you..." he said quietly, tracing the curve of her neck with his finger.

"Me too." she said with a pout.

"Good morning. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 67D bound to New York. We are now inviting passengers with small children and those needing special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass ready. Thank you."

Jonghyun tucked a stray curl behind her ear, kissed her cheek and moved closer to give her a tight hug. "Always remember that you still have to come back to my arms."

"I have every reason to come back in you arms because you will always have me to hold," she said breathlessly while smelling the scent of his neck.

"Seungyeon-ah..."

"Hmmmm?" She called to glance to him, eyebrows raised.

"Marry me?" Her eyes caught his then and wordless emotions passed between them. And he looked so sweet and loving for that briefest of moments, Seungyeon contemplated saying yes. But, trusting him, trusting his intentions, she simply smiled and nodded her head.

"This is the final boarding call for passenger Gong Seungyeon booked on flight 67D to New York. Please proceed to gate 2 immediatley. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to be closed in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter