CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

Prove Them Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shortly after spending some alone time enjoying the view, it was time for Noo Ri and Si Hoo to head back to Seoul. They arrived at Noo Ri's neighborhood just in time before 10, like how Si Hoo promised her parents.

They decided to just walk the few meters away from her house to spend more time together to themselves, alone. 

And when they finally reached her doorstep, Noo Ri was brave enough to break the ice, "This was better than our kids cafe date, Si Hoo. Thank you so much."

He smiled and looked back at her, "Tell me one thing before you go."

She nodded, "I believe you've earned a chance to ask me that. Go on."

He smiled, "Can you tell me one more time that you're mine?"

She laughed, "Are you serious?"

"Dead serious."

She whispered softly in his ear, "Without a doubt, I'M YOURS, Mr Han Si Hoo." Si Hoo smiled against her cheek. "Am I dreaming? Because you are too good to be true, Noo Ri-ah"

He took a deep breath and caught her eyes on his, "I am going to ask you out again and I have a feeling that you're going to say yes."

"Oh? " she smirked, "What if I say no? I might, you know"

"Let's hope not. I'd hate to lose your attention now."

"I'd say you've captured me quite well, given my obvious enthusiasm right now. "

He nodded, "I like that obviouse enthuasiasm. It looks incredible on a woman as beautiful as you."

She chuckled, "You---" she pointed a finger at him in a teasingly, accusing way, "You never really run out of cheesy lines to say huh?."

"Nope. I always have my pockets full of 'em!" he smiled sheepishly.

"Well, you said you were taking me out again. What are your plans?"

"I'm not telling you. But there is something I want to do right now."

"Right now?" she raised her eyebrows as they grew very still and very quiet.

"That something is..." he cleared his throat and focused intently to her, watching for her reaction, "that in twenty seconds, I am going to kiss you..."

"You are?" her brown eyes grew wide and faint blush came to her cheeks. But what Si Hoo saw was the way she pursed her lips for a second before spreading it into a smile. 

"Yes..." He nodded. "And if our past says nothing about our future, it's bound to be extraordinary or..."

"A disaster?" she offered moving closer to him, tilting her head to one side.

"Or a disaster," he nodded, reaching out to brush a stray of hair from her forehead, "But I'm betting on the former."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter