2: Future Vision

Living as a Vampire III

 

SEOHYUN

   "Girls' Generation for the 7th Win!" We cheered as we raised our glasses.

 

  "Wait, I'll take a picture of this cake." Tiffany grab her phone and took a picture of it, "Taengoo-ah! Let's take a picture!" Stephanie moved to Taeyeon and takes a picture too. 

 

  "Omo! I love this!" Sooyoung said as she was eating a piece of cake, "Yah, Choi Sooyoung! That was cake!" Sunny smacked the taller woman's shoulder. "Ow! It's my cake, Lee Sunkyu!" She said and ate the whole piece of the cake, "You shikshin! I'm not gonna make my homemade ramen for you tomorrow!" then Sunny pouted and walked away.

 

  Yoona walked towards Sooyoung with a glare, "You shouldn't eat your girlfriend's cake, Sooyoung." she said. "It's my cake, and I didn't ate her's." She answered, "Are you sure?" Yoona looked to her from head to toe. Sooyoung scoffed, "What am I? A food monster?"

 

  "Exactly." Yoona said. "Hey, I'm not the only one who eats a lot." She denied. Then they ended up arguing with each other...

 

  "This two shikshin are always arguing when it comes to food." Yuri suddenly went beside me with a dissaproving look, "Just let them argue, I missed them arguing for food." Hyoyeon commented as she took a sip of her soda. "And you know what will end up after arguing?" Yuri whispered, my eyes widen as I know the answer.

 

  "Just let them, Seohyun. They're like the second Taeyeon and Stephanie." Hyoyeon patted my shoulder.

 

  I glanced at Hyoyeon, "Hyo must be here with us. Where is she?" I asked her. She sighed and looked down, "She is busy with her Chemistry project."

 

  "I see. She doesn't like going on a party or celebration." I stated.

 

  "Jess, where are you going?" Tiffany asked her, "I have something to do with my company, I can't sleep with you tonight." She grabbed her leather coat and her bag. "I'm sorry, Tiff. I gotta go." Jessica gave her a quick kiss then walked out of the living room.

 

  Stephanie patted her sister's shoulder, "Don't worry, sis. She will come back." She smiled. "She just want to balance her work and her family." Taeyeon added.

 

  "So, who wants to get drunk here?" Yuri raised a bottle with red liquid inside, "We can't be drunk and have a hangover, Yuri. We are dead." Yoona answered and shook her head. Yuri smirked and poured a glass of it then give it to her, "You should try first, shall we?"

 

  Then Yoona drinked the wine...

 


 

  "Okay, Yoona, you should stop." I grab her wine glass. "But I want more! One more please~!" Her face were so red like a tomato.

 

  Yuri said that the wine they drinked was made by Hyoyeon a week ago, she mixed it with her powers to hallucinate a vampire so that  it will feel drunk and have a hangover after. But it will caused thirst after getting drunk. She even ask me to drink it but I refuse, I'm not much of alcoholics.

 

  The Hwang twins, Sunny and Yoona got themselves drunk. Then this Kwon Yuri took a picture of them while they were drunk, "It worked, Hyoyeon! Your invention worked!" Then she let out a devilish laugh.

 

  "Let's get them back to their rooms before Hyo would notice them that they were drunk." Taeyeon said then grabbed Stephanie's helpless body, "Taengoo-ah~ I need more! More drinks!" She said. "Party is over, let's get you back to the room." Sooyoung carried Sunny's short body in a bridal style, "More drinks... Just one last drink." Sunny muttered.

 

  "I'll carry Tiffany inside her room." Yuri said, but Tiffany manage to stand up. "I-I'm fine, I can manage myself." Then starts walking like a zombie to her room, "Yoona, we have to go to bed." I grabbed her arm over my nape then walk to our room.

 

  She groaned as I placed her on the bed, "Seohyun-ah~ Do we have a new mission together?" She uttered then giggles. I sat on the bed beside her, I her hair strands and tucked over her ear. I hold her hand then I gasped as my mind suddenly warped into time again.

 

  Now, I was standing in a dusty and rocky floor, the place was so isolated and deserted like something just had a war. I saw broken guns, swords, and equipments. "What happened here?" Then it all sink in as I realized...

 

  The Black Blood Society...

 

  It turned into a dust.

 

  I run towards the ruined statue, I fell down, astonished and saw whose body was hanging up there. "Y-Yoona..." Her face was beaten up and hanged by a rusty chain into her neck which is the cause of her death. Then I saw a body behind the statue and it was Sooyoung, "No... S-Sooyoung." Her arms were mutilated and impaled by a large pointed stone.

 

  To the right, I saw Stephanie and Taeyeon, their body sticked together as they were impaled by a hundreds of swords. I can't manage myself to stand up as I saw Hyoyeon and Yuri, headless on the ground. My tears starts to fall as I saw Jessica and Tiffany, were brutally killed, then Sunny, her body cut into half.

 

  "No! This can't be happening!" I yelled and covered my face. What happened? Why am I seeing this? I can't understand. Who did this?

 

  I heard a click of a gun behind me, "You are under arrest for commiting homicide and compromising the society."

 

  Then I turn around and saw another Taeyeon, Yuri, Jessica and Sunny, pointing their gun. But not on my exact direction but somewhere.

 

  I saw a figure in front of me, white wings were sprouted, bloody white dress then I saw a girl. I saw her eyes were colored in blue and glaring at them, then a powerful force struck them down without breaking a sweat, that was the moment I went back to reality.

 

  I blinked my eyes and saw nothing but a room with Yoona, who's sleeping beside me. I looked around and everything was normal, no isolate place, no sand and dust, no dead bodies everywhere. I sighed and walked to the closet then change my clothes.

 

  But it was strange, how could I see a vision like that? I've never seen a vision like that. It's such a realistic type. Should I really tell this to Wendy? Maybe she can help me from this.

 

  I just shook my head and closed my eyes to sleep.

 


 

 

  Weeks past, one of the producers gave me an offer to be the leading lady of the musical Gone with the Wind as Scarlett O'Hara and I gladly accepted the offer to be the lead role.

 

  I didn't knew that I had an acting skill, since I was dared to act in a variety show with them. Two of us were good actresses, who else? It's Choi Sooyoung and Im Yoona, the following should be Yuri. She's good at acting too. I can see it.

 

  "Thank you so much! You've worked hard." I said then bowed and closed the door of the dressing room where I was in.

 

  I stretched my arms and yawned, "Another tiring day." I muttered and remove the accessories in my ears, neck and wrists. Then as I sat on the chair, I saw a bouquet of white roses, and left a note there.

 

 

  Something damped me a bucket of cold water, I felt goosebumps all over me. So she was watching while I was performing? That's why I felt something strange lately. What is her real motive? How does she knows that I'm a--

 

  I startled from my thoughts as I heard my phone ringing in the table, it was Taeyeon. I answered the call, "H-Hello?"

 

  "Seohyun, you need to get to the HQ." She said firmly, "Another briefing again?" I said. "No, we're going to investigate something."

 

  "A-Alright, I'm on my way." I answered then hang up.

 

  I quickly change my clothes and went inside my car, I start the engine then went to the HQ. While driving, I can't stop thinking about Black Swan, how did she knew my name? How did she knew that I was on the musical play? How did she know me? I gasped as I almost bump an old woman, "Hey, watch were your going?!" she said in a very angry tone. I bowed low in an apologetic way, "I-I'm sorry."

 

  Crap, I was so tensed. I didn't expect that I would be so tensed like this, I was in the forest, which it is the main road to the HQ. I carefully slow down my driving since I was the only one in the car. I should have called Yoona to be with me, but she's already in the HQ.

 

  I should be careful at night while driving.

 

  Then I heard a loud thud in the roof, which stops me from driving. What was that?

 

  I went out of the car to check if something just fell off, then I saw a body of a woman, she's wearing all black and her hair is blonde. "Miss, are you okay?" I walked closer to her though my legs were a bit shaky, she groaned and tries to get up. Then she tilted her head and saw her face.

 

  I was astonished as I saw her face, "Yoo..." I can't finished what I was saying when she glared at me. "Run..." she said. But I can't moved my body and stared at her. I noticed a symbol behind her back, a blue bird.

 

  "I said... RUN!" her voice gives me chills. "Are you deaf? I said..."

 

  I heard a growl then something appeared in front of us, six large wolves walked in. Their eyes were full of anger. I pull out my dual swords and step forward, "Stay back!" I said and tried to scare away those wolves. But as they look on my eyes, they went scared then eventually they moved backwards and run away.

 

  "Did I asked you to scare away those bastards?" The blonde woman stood up, "It's not my fault you fell on the roof of my car." I answered back.

 

  "It's not my fault you have to scare away my pets." She said in a normal with sarcasm tone.

 

  "Your pets? Their like they will going to kill you." I glared at her, but her eyes were more than a glare but it didn't scare me. "Listen, cupcake, if you were just an ordinary person you should run your car away here. It's dangerous."

 

  "Well, I'm different. Ordinary persons were cowards." I answer, she scoffed, "You are definitely fearless, as I expected." then she paced around me. "Wait, you're not her, right?" I studied her face and her moves, she's not Yoona, but a body double. Her attitude was very odd than Yoona.

 

  "Oh my dear cupcake, I'm not the one you love right now." Then she grin, "And I will see you again, cupcake." She dissapeared into smoke.

 

  "What was that?" I muttered.

 

  Did I just saw Yoona's body double?

 

 

---

Chapter 2 was up! Sorry if I had this slow update, I can't think again and can't write properly when no ones commenting in my first chapter, it inspires me to write you know? And I can't spill more images in my head! ARGH! *turns the table*

Stay tuned!