27: RV to the Rescue!

Living as a Vampire III

SUNNY

Been an hour or two and we can't find our friends, I am worried of them being eaten by the glitch. Well, Sooyoung here was very calm.

 

Did I say very calm?

 

I looked at her while she's ahead of me finding the code, but I've never find her so calm in this kind of situation. All I know of her is that, she's a hot headed brute, obviously she can manipulate fire and she's a fiery witch. What can I expect?

 

"Hey, Soo." I called her, she tilt her head to see me. "Do you think this is the right way? I don't see much of the glitches or enemies here." I asked, she only smiled and answered...

 

"Yes. We're almost there."

 

And her voice, it seems a bit of cold. Sooyoung never acted like this, what's happening?

 

As we reach to the fire exit, I heard voices calling us from behind. We turned around and we saw from a far is Stephanie and Taeyeon, I run to Taeyeon and hugged her tightly. "Thank goodness you two're still alive!" I smiled widely.

 

Taeyeon smirks and flips her hair, "Those fools can't catch me." She crossed her arms, proudly.

 

"Find some clues?" Stephanie asked and looked at Sooyoung. As the badass looked at her, she seemed unfamiliar for her. "Nope. We can't find a single one." Sooyoung responded.

 

"Should we split up?" She added, the three of us looked at her with a suspicious look. "Soo, you never say that before." I spoke and walked closer to her, "Maybe it's time for us to split up and find that code, we can't stick together forever you know?" and then Sooyoung chuckles.

 

I shook my head, "No, we're going to stick together." I said. Stephanie and Taeyeon nodded, "Smidget's right, Tower." the Badass said.

 

Sooyoung sighs and scratched her head, "Alright, Steph."

 

Then Stephanie quickly went closer to Sooyoung and punched her hard on the face, that time, Sooyoung literally flew against the wall. Taeyeon and I gaped in shock, "What the hell, Stephanie?!" I exclaimed.

 

"I knew you're not Eiffel Tower!" Stephanie shouted as she point her finger on Sooyoung's direction. "W-What...?" Now I got confused, Stephanie looked at me in a serious way. "If this is really your giraffe girlfriend, she will call me a Badass." 

 

I looked at Sooyoung, her body is glitching and was forming into something. Taeyeon grabbed me by my arm, "Let's go! It's mimicking our appearance!" Taeyeon said as we go down to the fourth level. We stopped as he heard a very familiar voice...

 

"Umm, hello? Eonnies? Are you still on?" It's...

 

"Joy!" Taeyeon smiles widely and looks around, "Taeyeon eonnie! Good, you're still conscious, I'm getting your powers back."

 

After few moments later, we got the feeling of being strong again!

 


JOY

A while ago...

 

Before the sun rises, five of us get our butts up to find our eonnies for the last time. Someone dragged them somewhere near here.

 

Seulgi, Yeri and I went inside the cave while Wendy and Irene are incharge outside. Wendy is afraid of the dark and Irene hated bats, that's why they prefer being outside.

 

"Sooyoung, we're not going to do this again! Maybe they're not here, maybe somewhere far." Seulgi insisted while we're walking through the enourmous cave.

 

We had flashlights as we venture more further, "My instincts were always right, and I can sense their auras inside." I also insist. "Seulgi's right, Joy. Maybe they're in somewhere else." Yeri agreed, like they're tired of finding our eonnies.

 

Damn it.

 

"Wait, stay right there! I heard a signal coming from Yeri's position." Irene said from the other line, "Yeri, baby, walk backwards carefully." She instructed Yeri.

 

But Yeri growls a bit, "I told you I'm not a baby anymore." she stumped her foot. "Did I heard a stump?" Irene asked.

 

"Eh--"

 

Then the floor opened like a well and the three of us fell from it, we screamed as we fall to the pitch black darkness. We suddenly felt cold, chilling water, "Oh my--!" I swim to get to the top. The two did the same thing.

 

I looked at them, worried. "You guys alright?" I asked.

 

They nodded and got up, I get my glow stick and light the surrounding. I saw a platform in my right, "Let's go." I said, bravely. We started walking and noticed something, there's a light in the next platform.

 

As we get there, we saw a hit of light behind the dull fabric covering the platform. I reached my hand and open the fabric, we saw eight pods inside and the center was Hyojeon's missing invention...

 

We quickly run to the pods and we saw our sleeping eonnies there, "We got to get them out of here!" I said. Yeri went to the computer and starts to reboot the program. "I know this, Hyojeon, Irene and I created this." She said and trying to make an access with their consciousness. She logged in her account and gain access on the on-going video game.

 

We watched them being chased by some glitched enemies. "Yeri, do something!" Seulgi said as Yeri keeps on deleting some characters from the game, "The enemy must've know how to control this thing."I said and Yeri shrugged. "We never tell this to anyone until Hyojeon's funeral." She said.

 

"We must speak to them." Seulgi responded.

 

Yeri clicked on the mic and I greeted, "Umm, hello? Eonnies? Are you still on?" then we heard them answered through the machine...

 

A moment later, Yeri shut the machine down and we released our eonnies from the pods they were in. Most of them were weak, they haven't drink blood for four years already. I was worried of them. We contact Irene to send some reinforcements but she warned us not to call for it.

 

"Do you want us get compromised by getting them back to the headquarters? They didn't even know Director Oh was gone!" Irene exclaimed which makes my ear hurts. "What should I do? or what should we do?" I asked her, "Wendy has a hideout inside the tunnels, we should get them there."

 

"What if they knew we have found them?" I asked again, "There's no other choice, Joy. We might flea from BBS and work as outlaws." Irene responded, straightforwardly. "And the eonnies must know they have been replaced by them."

 

As soon as I hang up, I saw Taeyeon unnie walking towards me, "Joy? How long did stay inside the pod?" she asked. "U-Umm..." I gulped, "Four years?" I was sound unsure of what she will going to react. "Wow, four years?!" She laughed, "That was way too long for us since we were in the game for like two to four hours."

 

"We're serious, eonnie." Seulgi walked towards us, "Your transmitter was still on for a year and we tracked you down here over and over again."

 

"And then, BBS has change for the past four years without you. Director Oh was gone after you and the others gone missing and a new director was a former agent of RHA, yet I can sense he is up to something." I added. "That's why we're so desperate to find you here."



Taeyeon eonnie shrugged, "For what reason?" she asked. "Because Director Oh entrusted you to lead the BBS, he watched you for years while you're in the mission, eonnie." Then she scoffed and shaked her head, "You can't be serious?" she responded in disbelief.

 

Seulgi rolls her eyes, "We're ing serious, Taeyeon" she said firmly to her.

 

"Okay, okay. Fine. I believe you." Taeyeon raised her hands as a surrender then sighs, "What should we do now?" she asked looking at the two of us. "We can't take you directly to the headquarters," I answered. "There's been some... changes since Director Oh was gone." Seulgi added, "And the Blue Hawks replaced all of you--" she said which gives Taeyeon a jaw-dropping expression.

 

"What?!"

 

All of the eonnies looked at Taeyeon, "Blue Hawks?! You mean-- all of our responsibilities?!" 

 

"Wait, eonnie! We're not done yet, they are trying to save your identities while you guys were missing." Seulgi said. "We have more to discuss, eonnie. Let's go the hideout." Then all of us went out of the cave and we travel an hour to get to Wendy's bunker.

 

"Oh, do you have any news of Tiffany and Jessica?" Stephanie asked us, "Jessica has been searching for Leo and Krystal eonnie for years up until now. And Tiffany..." Irene sighs. "And her...?"

 

"Yeri told us she was said to be brainwashed and became a part of Blue Hawks." she answered as her volume of voice decreased. "I'm sorry, eonnie. We can't find a away to get her back." she apologize. "So... they betrayed us." Stephanie eonnie clutched her fists and went quiet for a moment.

 

I feel so sorry for them...

 

---

 

There! So sorry that I took so long to do an update. *bows many times*

I hope you guys are still there~ Hwaiting!