29: Stubbornness to Obedience

Living as a Vampire III

TAEYEON

Months had passed and we used to live under Wendy's bunker and prepared ourselves to reveal our faces again after four years of disappearance from the BBS. We need to reclaim our reputation and I need to talk to Catherine before I could even put my knuckles on her teeth.

 

I prepared some things and went to the living room, I saw Seohyun looking at me. "Where are you going, Taeyeon?" She asked, "It's time." I responded with a little glare that she forgot about what we talked about.

 

"You're going to BBS? Only you?" She asked again.

 

"Not just myself, all of us will go." I gave her a long wooden box while still looking at her, "Don't forget to use this..." I muttered and she opened it. She saw the dual katana that Hyojeon made for her, "Do not forget of what they did to Hyojeon." I added.

 

I tilt my head and saw Stephanie leaning against the wall, "Are you ready?" I asked her and she nodded. "As ready as you are, Taengoo." Then winked.

 

I chuckled a bit and get a knife then push it inside my boots, "Let's make a scene." I smirked and starts walking outside. I tilt my head, "You have to suit up, Seohyun. No one will stay inside the bunker."

 

Seohyun nodded and prepared herself, she went to the room and starts changing her clothes. Stephanie went closer to me, "What about Tiffany? And Jessica?" She asked. I looked at her and sighed, "I don't know where to begin, Irene told me they can't track Jessica and Tiffany by their phones. I'm starting to worry, you know." I said.

 

"I'm starting to get both worried and mad, I don't know how the Tiffany is with them." Stephanie balled her fists. "And about Tiffany, she also told me that she became cold and distant with them." I added, which made her more mad. "!" she punched the wall, only to made a crack on it. "Catharine has many explanations to do." I sighed and went out of the bunker.

 


 

It's been a day since Jessica met Tiffany once again. The ice princess build a shelter inside the sanctuary while still thinking of a way on how to break the red crystal around her sister and brother, while she was thinking, building a tent and making a campfire; she put a power-deactivation device around Tiffany's neck, it was made by Hyojeon before Jessica decided to exterminate her contract with SM. She thought it would go to waste but it's a good thing that she used it to restrain Tiffany and never disappear from her sight.

 

Jessica encase her both hands and feet with ice, a frostbite won't harm a vampire but it will shut down the nerves of it, especially hands and feet. She looked at the woman again, her hair became short and did changed a lot after years of separation with her.

 

The wood crackles on the the fire, Jessica put another twigs to make strengthen the fire. She heard a groan, then tilt her head on the direction of Tiffany as she opened her eyes. Jessica smiled at her, "Good evening." she greeted. Tiffany was alerted and tries to get away, then she realize she can't use her powers to escape. "I disabled your powers so you won't escape." the ice princess told her and gets a bowl of mushroom soup.

 

"Who are you? Why are you here?" That's the first thing Tiffany asked her after she woke up.

 

"I'll answer those questions later but first-- you have to eat." Jessica responded then Tiffany moved her head away, "I'm not hungry." It's the first time she felt the coldness of her. Tiffany will never be this cold, she sometimes angry but she will go off that easily but this... her personality right now, is stone cold. 

 

Why does she didn't remember me? Jessica thought.

 

She sighed and shrugged, "Alright, I won't force you to eat but I have heard your stomach keeps on making a grumbling sounds when you're asleep." Then put the soup down in front of her.

 

Tiffany only looking away from her then her stomach keeps on grumbling loud, Jessica could hear the grumbling of her girlfriend's stomach and tries to hold in the urge to forcefully eat the soup to her. A moment of silence came and the ice princess could only hear is the fire crackling and the grumbling of Tiffany's stomach.

 

She holds it further and further, and further, and further, and further, and...

 

"Argh!" Jessica couldn't take it any longer before standing up from her seat and went closer to Tiffany who is being a stubborn one, the ice princess take the bowl and shove it to her. "Eat."

 

Tiffany shivers as she saw Jessica's grim face, looking at her as if she is going to kill her if she refuses again. Jessica knows what she's doing, if the Tiffany she knew would probably accepted it after one or two rejections then the Tiffany right now will probably say yes to it. Perhaps the younger vampire has no choice but to obey to the ice princess...

 

---

 

AND HERE I AM AGAIN! ALIVE AND WELL! I will continue this story until the end and I don't plans on discontinue it because it's ugly and leaving you readers a cliffhanger.

IT'S A NEW YEAR AGAIN AND I DID TAKE TOO LONG FOR ME TO FINISH THIS STORY HUHUHU

But anyway, I'll continue this story whenever I have a free time so don't worry! Stay tuned!