19: Arrested

Living as a Vampire III

HYOJEON

  "I wonder why some people were so judgemental." I said and the top of my ice cream.

 

  "Because some people were thinking that they're bad?" Miho answered, unsure about it. We were at the top of the building and sitting at the edge, seeing the busy streets under. "Maybe, or maybe not." I added while staring the sunset.

 

  Miho sighed and placed her both hands in her face, "I wish I could get a human body." Well, that makes me look to her, "I've always wanted to have a body, but... like what Tiffany and Stephanie did, your existence is my existence." She muttered and looked away. My eonnies never knew about Miho, I know she is my eight tail but I can sense that she's maybe aware of my mother.

 

  "Miho..." I called her, "Hm?" she respond.

 

  "Did you... met my mother?" I asked her. Then a moment of silent, "I know my real mom and dad were dead but, I don't want to grow up without knowing who really was my mom and dad." I explained. She frowned, "Hyomin..." she mentioned my mom's name, "Your mother is a stubborn woman, always insisting what she really wants."

 

  She positioned herself properly, "Junmyeon..." then she chuckled a bit, "Your father is so submissive, that's why I hate him doing wrong things."

 

  "Can you tell me where they were burried?" I asked her again, then she looked to me. "You are really eager to find your parents." she commented, "Of course! I'm their daughter!" I said and faced her, "Hyoyeon eonnie told me that dead or alive, I have to know my parents."

 

  "Why don't you ask Sunkyu?" she said, "Hyomin's sister-like friend."

 

  "S-Sunny eonnie?"

 

  "Sunkyu has been there for your mother, Hyojeon. She provided all her needs when you haven't born that time." She answered and looking at the sunset, "That smidget was like a mother to your mother, but she haven't told anyone about having a relationship woth her." She lowered her face on her arms.

 

  "You mean... Eonnie had a relationship with my mom before my dad?" I asked.

 

  She lightly nodded, her purple slit-pupiled eyes were looking down, "Sunkyu never told Sooyoung about this. She loves both Sooyoung and Hyomin, but when she heard the news about her death... Sunkyu didn't came for her aid, that's the greatest mistake she ever did to her... She let your both parents died."

 

  "That's not true." I clenched my fist in the metal rails, "Sunny eonnie will never do that to a friend." I denied. "I'm not done talking, Hyojeon." She snapped as she looked to me with her purple cat eyes, "Sunkyu knew as well that Hyomin deserve to love your dad, and that... They decided to ended their relationship with each other, your eonnie was the first one who let go of her."

 

  "What would Sunny eonnie did that?"

 

  I heard her smirk and looked to me again, "Because she don't want to make her pain worst or else she would do something bad to her." She answered.

 


 

  I'm a bit curious and confuse at the same time about Miho told me about Sunny eonnie and now, I'm trying to follow her. She went to her car quietly, she was wearing a black coat and shades in her eyes. I bet she don't want Sooyoung eonnie to come with her today, she even cancelled her schedule for today.

 

  As she opened the car door, she was about to glance at my direction so I hid at the platform. I stayed at the platform for a few seconds than I heard the car starts the engine and drove off, that's when I peeked out and saw her driving away. I jumped high to reach the top of a building then run over the roofs to follow her car.

 

  I've got to get to Sunny eonnie, I have questions about my mom. I put a black cap in my head while running over the roofs. Until, I stop in my tracks as I saw Sunny eonnie stopped the car in front of a cementery, she went out while she holds a bouquet of white flowers in her arms.

 

  I crouched as she was about to glance at the top, I bit my lip then peek my head and saw she entered the place. I also went down from the building then stealthily went inside the cementery, I hid myself in a huge grave stone and saw eonnie knelt down in front of a  newly polished gravestone to put the flower in it.

 

  "You seemed to be waiting for me, huh?" Sunny eonnie was now talking to herself or to gravestone. "All these years I never knew that you and Junmyeon were hiding something." Then she touched the gravestone engrave by my mom and dad's name:

 

In memories

Lee Hyomin

&

Kim Junmyeon

 

   I gasped as I saw their names, they were really burried there. 

 

  "I didn't know Hyojeon was your daughter, you and Junmyeon created her but not from your womb. She's artificially created by both of you." She smiled and patted the gravestone, "Don't worry, Hyomin. I'm sure that she looks like you and I'm sure that we will take care of her. She's all grown up, you know."

 

  "I used to love you once until I found out that you loved him. But I wasn't mad or anything, I'm happy that you found your true love." So Sunny eonnie was my mom's first love? "I can't love you both of you and Sooyoung, but I already decided that Sooyoung is really my love."

 

  "And about what happened..." Sunny eonnie closed her eyes, "I... I was too late to get in there to save you. I couldn't save my whole family, now I couldn't save the both of you..." 

 

  "I won't take this as a promise but... I will or we will protect your only daughter." Then she smiled, "I don't want to lose another person that I love. And you know what? Your daughter's personality really looks like yours, she's a genius one."

 

  "You must see your daughter now, but I think you already passed before she know you." Then she stood up, "Oh, and she's here, by the way."

 

  I suddenly felt my feet plunged under the ground, "Wha-- Ow!" I fell down on the ground while my feet were swallowed under the dirt. "You think I didn't notice that you were following me?" Sunny eonnie starts to walk closer to me.

 

  "I was curious, eonnie. I just want to know where my mom and dad were buried." I answered, "That's why you're following me." Sunny eonnie added.

 

  Then eonnie snapped her finger then the ground set my feet free and I manage to stood up. "Why didn't you tell me that you had a relationship with my mom?" I asked, "Your mom?" She twitched her eyebrows. "Yeah, Lee Hyomin, my mom." 

 

  She eventually didn't answer and looked to the gravestone, "Your mom was like a child to me, though she's very old." she answered. "I didn't know that you were her daughter, it just came up when you were kidnapped."

 

  I walked closer to her and holds her arm, "Eonnie, I need to know who are my parents. I need to know every details of them, please." I begged. Sunny eonnie looked to me then eventually looked away, "If I tell you... don't trust anyone." she gave one condition. "Why? I don't understand." I asked her. She removed her shades then looked to me, "If tell you about your parents, don't trust anyone."

 

  I was about to speak when I heard click of guns, I turn around and we were surrounded by the units of BBS, pointing their guns to us. "Dammit." I heard eonnie cussed, "I said I call it off! Why you guys continue this?!" she shouted in frustration. I looked to her, "What's this, eonnie?" I asked her again.

 

  "Kim Hyojeon, you are under arrest for commited homicide." said the unit captain, which makes me shocked. "W-What? Homicide? I didn't kill anyone." I said, but the guns were all pointed at one direction. Me. Why are they all pointing their guns to me? Are these guys were drunk? "You are the murderer who murdered Commander Jiyong!"

 

  "Listen, I didn't kill him! I'm not aware of everything from the case!" I said, but they didn't listen. "Surrender now!" the unit captain shouted.

 

  I looked to Sunny eonnie, she take my both arms and handcuffed me. I gasped then looked to her again, "Eonnie?" but she looked away. "I'm sorry, Hyojeon."

 

  "Sunny eonnie, I didn't kill anyone! Tell them it's not true, I didn't kill him." I begged, but she only answered, "It's true, Hyojeon. That's why I adviced you that from now on, don't trust anyone... even me and your eonnies."

 


 

  Hyojeon was now at the Interrogation Room, still in her handcuffs. Quiet and confused, mixed with sadness and worry. The door opened, making Hyojeon looked up and saw Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. "Eonnie..." she got up from the chair and ran to Hyoyeon, "Hyojeon." she hugged her little sister.

 

  The younger woman starts to cry, "Eonnie, it wasn't me. I'm not the one who killed him." she sniffed. Taeyeon felt guilty and sadness, she already know that the real suspect was their only little sister. Even though she did everything to deny it, it's still there. Taeyeon clenched the paper she was holding, "We have to discuss something with her, Hyoyeon." Her voice went cold.

 

  The two Hyos looked to her and saw her face was serious, dead serious, like they can't see any pity and sadness in her. Later, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon sat beside with each other and in front of them was Hyojeon who sat in front of them.

 

  Taeyeon showed a paper with a picture, "Let's get this straight, Hyojeon." She said to her. "Where were you when the incident happened?" Hyoyeon asked with no firm in her voice.

 

  "I told you, I didn't kill hi--" the younger woman said but interrupted.

 

  "Just. Answer." Taeyeon said, "Where are you that time?"

 

  Hyojeon bit her lower lip, "I was at the apartment, playing video games and some stuffs." She answered while facing down. "Do you have any relationship with him before that?" The older woman asked, "We barely know each other but never talk with each other." Hyojeon answered.

 

  "Did you get into a fight with him earlier?"

 

  The younger woman was going to say but Miho spoke with her, "Let me handle this for you, Hyojeon." She said.  

 


 

  Hyojeon's body shuddered as Miho took over her body for a while, she lifted up her head then opened her eyes, now her irises were purple cat eyes. The two Kims was going to say something when the eight tails spokes up in a voice of a little girl, "I will be talking to you for this, Kim Taeyeon and Kim Hyoyeon." She said.

 

  "Hyojeon?" Hyoyeon said, "Are you alright?"

 

  Miho shifted her eyes to her, "You think she is alright, Hyoyeon?" she spat, "She didn't killed him." then looked to Taeyeon. "I was the one who killed him."

 

  The sisters gasped, "I forgot to introduce myself to you..." then she showed eight black and slick tails. "I am Miho, the eight tails, the guardian of Ancient Fox Clan."

 

  Taeyeon glared at her, "Why did you killed him?" she asked. "If you do not know, he was the agent of Rogue Hunters Agency." the eight tails didn't hesitate to answer, "He's been spying BBS and extract some informations to them." she added. That makes Taeyeon shakes her head in disbelief, "I don't believe you, you used our sister's body to framed her."

 

  Then Miho scoffed and closer to them, "I did not ask you to believe of what I said, I was just telling you what you want to hear." she said. Hyoyeon holds her older sister's arm, trying her to calm down. "He was going to report that it's time to capture Hyojeon to them, so I make my move to kill him. That instantly." 

 

  "But why did you use her body to kill him?" Hyoyeon asked her, "Why not use another body?"

 

  "My existence tied within her, if I dare myself to extract out of her, it will be her death." she answered again then looked to her, "I am not like the last descendants of Hwang clan, Tiffany and Stephanie. They were trapped in one body but one of them have to extract from the original body and find another. But to me, if I extract myself from Hyojeon's body, she will die."

 

  "Didn't you thought of what will happen when they knew Hyojeon was the suspect and not you?" Taeyeon still glaring at her and losing her patience to her, "I thought of that too, but I have to protect her." Miho said. "It's for her safety."

 

  That's when Taeyeon gritted her teeth and stood up from her seat, "Safety? You made her in trouble!" she raises her voice to her. "You must be the one who changed her! You changed our Hyojeon!" The older vampire was now in rage and that makes Hyoyeon gets a hold of her. But Miho stayed silent by the time Taeyeon already lose her patience.

 

  Miho didn't killed him, neither Hyojeon did. Maybe someone had framed them.

 

---

Sorry for the slow update. I've got really busy, I mean REALLY busy these days. I'm sorry also about waiting for so long! I'm so sorry!

Stay tuned!