6: Chasted to Unchasted

Living as a Vampire III

Hast

  After Hyoyeon got out of the shop with Ginger, she can't stop crying while running away from where the incident happened.

 

  She kept running like there's no tomorrow in the middle of the night, "Why? Why this is all happening?" She kept asking herself. "Why is this world is so cruel?" Both fear and anger were in her heart, she was so confused and scared for her life. That's why she kept running away to nowhere.

 

  Hyoyeon don't know where she's going and letting her feet drag her somewhere, she wanted to go somewhere away from those bloodsucking monsters who killed three important people in her life: her mother, her father and Taeyeon. Now she's the last one on the line. She must survive. She is the last Kim that must live.

 

  In her arms, she saw Ginger, felt weakened as it has a deep wound. "No... Ginger..." Hyoyeon stopped in the middle of the heavy rain and finds a shelter, she saw a small tunnel near marketplace. She went inside the tunnel and sat in the pile of rocks, she was soaked, her dress was soaked because of rain.

 

  She looked to her pet dog, she saw that it was weak and in any minute it will die. "Ginger..." She caressed her dog's fur, "I'm sorry that I didn't notice you have a wound there." Her tears started to fall again, "I'm sorry that I can't even save Taeyeon. I'm sorry that I'm so afraid and lose everything because of it."

 

  "Now, I can't even save you..." She sniffed and hugged her dog one last time. "I'm sorry, Taeyeon, Ginger, Samyeon, Yeonyeon, mother, father. I'm sorry for being so afraid for my life." She apologized.

 

  Few moments later, a woman came inside the small tunnel where Hyoyeon is.

 

  She saw her sitting while staring at her dead puppy drapped in white dirty cloth, "You must be Taeyeon's younger sister." A woman said, making Hyoyeon to look at her. The woman gave her a sad smile and walked closer to her, "I know what you feel right now, Hyoyeon..."

 

  The younger woman gritted her teeth and squeezed her tattered cloth, "You don't know what I feel, you don't know me." Hyoyeon answered to the woman. Then the woman touched her shoulder and looked to her, "You want to make something right, lady?" She said. "You want to get revenge to those who killed and took advantage of your family? Then join me, I will make you stronger and brave, young lady."

 

  Hyoyeon took a short ponder. All she want is to make something right and avenge her family but she doesn't have any courage and strength to take them down. She's tired of it. She's tired of running away from danger. She's tired of being afraid. She's tired of threatening her life like this.

 

  As the woman gave her a favor, it has a big benefit. Though she don't know anything with this woman, maybe Taeyeon knows about this woman. That's why she's here to help her, to change her into a better person and to turn her useless life into a new one.

 

  "Does it change my whole life if I agree?" Hyoyeon finally made up her mind, she look to the woman, "Does it change back my family if I accept your favor?" She asked her.

 

  The woman nodded in reply, "I know you are tired of this whole chase, Hyoyeon. I know how you feel." She said. Then the woman took something in her pocket and in her hand she held the vial full of red liquid, "This will turn your life into a new one, Hyoyeon."

 

  "When do I start as you favored?" She asked.

 

  "Right now." She quickly pinned her on the wall, making the younger woman gasped, "You want to make it right, Hyoyeon. You want to pay those persons who destroy your family. Now, don't be afraid." The woman leaned closer to her neck. "Give me your desires and I will give you a new life that you want to deserve."

 

  "I want them dead! I want them to burn in the depths of hell! I want them to feel the pain that we had!" Hyoyeon's eyes were full of hatred, her heart was filled with hate and her chasted soul has been turned into dark and grim. "Join me, Kim Hyoyeon. We will avenge our love ones against the ruthless and unmerciful monsters!"

 

  "Turn me. Now!" Hyoyeon muttered, making the gifted vampire smiled. "As you wish, my dear." She bit the younger woman and turn her that night...

 

  Taeyeon's promise to her has been broken, because of Hyoyeon's hatred, she had done the unthinkable. Her chocolate brown hair turned into fading blonde as her soul has been unchasted since she was turned, but her heart still doesn't change. Though she holds the opposite of light, Hyoyeon is still Hyoyeon. No one will ever change that.

 


 

SEOHYUN

  "Agh!" Hyojeon groan in pain.

 

  "Stay still, Hyo." I pressed even more the gauge in her bleeding arm, "What happened last night?" I asked her while still adding a pressure in her bleeding arm. "S-Someone attacked us, eonnie. I don't know who she was but Hyoyeon eonnie may have known her." She answered.

 

  "Her?" My eyebrows twitched as I look at her.

 

  "A woman with an eyepatch attacked her and... and she took away her powers." She said, I froze in my position as I knew who is that. One person that I can suspect is her. But wait a second...

 

  I looked to her with a questioning look, "She took away her power?" She nodded in reply. After I put a pressure in her bleeding wound, it stopped then I poured a small amount of water in my palm and use my power to cleansed the wound. She jerked a little, "It's okay, it will only takes a few minutes to heal." I still hold her wounded arm.

 

  "Eonnie," she called me, then I look to her, "Is Hyoyeon eonnie will be alright?" She asked. I sighed, smiled and hold her shoulder, "She'll be fine. Hyoyeon eonnie is a strong vampire." I said to her. But she looked down, "W-What if Taeyeon eonnie will get mad at me because I didn't do anything to... to save her." Then she broke herself into tears.

 

  "Hyojeon, hey." I caressed her cheek and wiped her tears, "Don't be afraid of her, you're a big girl now. Show her that you are brave." I adviced. "Don't cry, Hyojeon." Then I hugged her. As her wound is completely healed, I removed the gauge and cleaned her remaining blood in her arm.

 

  Hyojeon got up from the stretcher and pulled out her sleeve, I put the medical kit in the cabinet. "Let's go check Hyoyeon." I grab her hand and got out of the infirmary. As we got out, I suddenly bumped with someone, "Ouch!" 

 

  "Oh no, I'm sorry!" I knelt and picked up those boxes, "N-No, it's okay. I'll handle this." Yeri said and picked up the boxes also. "Here," then I noticed that boxes has different kinds of stones, "What's with the stones, Yeri?" I asked her. She quickly get one of the boxes from my hand. "Uhh, Irene and Joy have to study more about these things."

 

  Then her head turns to the direction of Hyojeon, "Anyway, Irene and Joy needs a genius nerd to discuss something." Yeri said. Hyojeon smiled and adjusted her eyeglass, "Sure, why not?" She agree with a surely look. "We need to check Hyoyeon first, she'll there in a few while." I said.

 

  "I hope Hyoyeon eonnie will be fine." Yeri said, "She will. Thanks for the concern, Yeri." I answered then we started to go down to the hospital sector.

 

  We get inside the elevator and pressed the button to take us on the 2nd floor, before we got to our destination, the elevator stopped in the 3rd floor. The elevator door opened and we saw Stephanie, Sunny and Sooyoung. "Hey kids." Stephanie greeted then they went inside.

 

  "You guys heard what happened?" Sooyoung asked an obvious question. I hate people asking the very obvious things. Stephanie rolls her eyes while leaning the wall, "Are we kind of a deaf people who can't hear a ing latest news?" She answered. Sooyoung throw a glare at her, "I'm not talking to you, bad mushroom." 

 

  "Then don't ask a question that is really obvious with our situation, eiffel tower." Stephanie spat.

 

  "Oh god, even here? You're still arguing?" Sunny said. "It's not about Hyoyeon." Sooyoung answered, "She's back and she burned down the camping site in the forest."

 

  I looked to her intensely, "I think we forgot to defeat her." Sooyoung looked to me. I knew it, she is starting to make a new phenomena. "That crazy is starting again, we have to make a move quickly." Stephanie said while leaning in the wall, Sunny cocked her head to Hyojeon, who is in my side.

 

  "Are you alright, Hyo?" Sunny asked her, I looked to Hyojeon. "I-I'm fine, eonnie." She smiled andn tighten her grip in my hand, I think she's struggling something. I just stayed silent and not to ask if she's really alright.

 

  "Are you guys going to check Hyoyeon also?" I asked them, "Me and Sooyoung we're going to SM building to check on something." Sunny answered. "I'm coming with you, kid." Stephanie gave a cocky grin.

 

  The elevator opened in the 2nd floor and me, Hyojeon and Stephanie got off. As we saw the room where Hyoyeon was, we saw Taeyeon, leaning against the wall near the door to Hyoyeon's room. That's when Hyojeon felt the scary atmosphere and tightened her hold in my hand.

 

  As Taeyeon tilted her head and look to me first then glared at Hyojeon, "How was your sister?" Stephanie took a step forward. She's still glaring at Hyojeon, "She is fine. Seulgi said her powers were drained by someone causing her to lose..." She paused and looked away, "Lose what?" Stephanie asked.

 

  "To lose half of her memories."

 

  I was astonished as I heard about it, "Can we check her inside, eonnie?" Hyojeon had a little courage to ask Taeyeon. "Yeah, is she awake?" I added, then Taeyeon scoffed and walked closer to us. "After what happened to my sister, you had a guts to come here?" She said with a complete sarcasm, "E-Eonnie, I'm so sorry that I didn't do anything to..." She was interrupted as Taeyeon quickly grab her collar.

 

  "You didn't do anything to save her!" She raised her voice towards Hyojeon, making me to stop her. Her eyes were glowing red in anger. "Taeyeon." I grabbed her wrist, then she looked to me. "Let her go." I said, but she still holds her collar. "Don't throw your frustrations to her, Taeyeon." I told her.

 

  "And why not?" She asked.

 

  "Because she's innocent." A cold voice answered her question.

 

  Jessica quickly moved away Taeyeon's hand from Hyojeon's collar. "It's not her fault that your sister is here, it is you." She said and still holding Taeyeon's hand. Hyojeon was going to burst again so I hid herself behind me. "What are you suppose to say, Jessica?" Taeyeon asked then removed her hand from her grip, "All you want in your stupid head was to be praised by other people, Taeyeon. You don't care what is our responsibility anymore, and paid all your attentions to your responsibility."

 

  "Hyojeon didn't do anything to make your sister harmed, it's because of your selfishness. Your mind isn't in the right function because all you want for yourself is to become famous." Jessica said boldly, "Don't blame her for being careless, blame yourself because of your selfishness."

 

  Taeyeon's last straw snapped then slapped Jessica, we both shocked with Taeyeon's response to her. That leaves us silence. Jessica tilted her head to Taeyeon with a face, "Is that what you become, Kim Taeyeon?" She asked. Taeyeon stayed in silence and can't get off her piercing red eyes on her. "Now, you realized what you have done."

 

  Few moments later, Taeyeon changed her eyes back to normal and stormed off. My eyes trailed on Taeyeon as she walked out, then I heard a whistle, "What a drama." Stephanie commented. I glared at her, "You didn't do anything, Steph." I said. But she just shrug it off, "I don't want to be affected by her problem, that is." she smirked.

 

  "Where's Tiffany?" Jessica asked her, "She's on investigation with Yuri and Yoona." Stephanie answered. "I was going to visit her, but since Taeyeon got in her boiling point again, I think it should be better to have my own career." That makes our jaw dropped to the floor, "Even you?" I said. She chuckled and shook her head, "I will not be like Taeyeon's, I have just decided to have my own career but I will stay connected with you." she explained.

 

  "What about us? We've renewed our contracts last month!" Stephanie said, "It doesn't matter, I will set apart my contract with SM Entertainment." Jessica said then tucked her hair over her earlobe. "I was going to tell this to Tiffany first but since I told you all about this, please say that I visited here in the HQ."

 

  "Eonnie, what about your fans? What will they going to react if they knew you're leaving Girls' Generation?" Hyojeon said with a frown.

 

  Jessica gave a slight smile and walked closer to her, "It's okay if they're shocked or begging me to come back, they'll be tired of it afterwards." Then gave her a paperbag. "Here, I also brought you this. Use it wisely." Though everyone thinks she's so cold, she has a warm attitude towards Hyojeon. "But you will still working here, right?"

 

  "Of course, it's our responsibility to protect humans. I would never leave BBS just because I left Girls' Generation and SM." She patted her shoulder then turned her heels, "I'll be back, as soon as there will be a briefing or an emergency." She bid and walked away.

 

  We went inside Hyoyeon's room and see her still unconscious after what happened, "Eonnie, do you think she won't be able to remember me?" she asked. "She will remember one of us, don't be too negative." I answered, "Yeah, she could remember anything even in her birth." Stephanie answered.

 

  The three of us talked each other inside her room, though we still smile and can laugh in the midst of the tragedy. Until, Hyoyeon's finger moved...

 

---

Hello everyone! I just want to say...

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASHLEY BEK!

 

She's my Singaporean sister, best friend and brother! Hahaha! And I REALLY love her ever since!

That's all and stay tuned!