30: Two Taeyeons

Living as a Vampire III

 

The eight vampires planned on infiltrating the BBS as they couldn't contact Irene's group. Before the night falls, Taeyeon gathered them and brainstorm on how to get inside the headquarters. All of them knew where are the gaping holes to slip pass the security measures, but that was four years ago. The leader has to change route to get them inside safely.

 

Taeyeon got an idea, Wendy mentioned that there's an old tunnel which connects the director's office and the old ruins that had never been renovated or never noticed over the ages. "But the tunnel became the nest of the rabids and it would be risky for us to get our butts in the headquarters." Hyoyeon said while all of them made a circle as they are sitting on the hard soil.

 

"We have faced many rabids under the sewers before, it's not new to us anymore." Yoona said while crossing her arms. Seohyun just looked at the campfire in front of them, trying to think further on why all of this is happening right now.

 

While the youngest was thinking through the fire, Sunny felt the ground was disturbed and heard a rustle among the bush which made her jolted up from the ground. "Someone's coming." she told, making the others looked where her head tilts in one direction.

 

The figure shows slowly from the bushes and was surprised to see Seulgi, who was full of wounds and bruises. "E-eonnie..." She stops and fell down, Sooyoung caught her just in time and put her under the tree. "What happened to you, Seulgi?" Yuri asked the young half-blood, she groans and looked at all the people.

 

"T-they knew that we were the ones who bail you out of the virtual reality--" she groans as she clutched on her wound in her left rib. Seohyun went to action and used the water from her water bottle and slowly heals the wound, "Where's Irene and the others?" she asked. "They were... they were caught by C-Catharine." Seulgi answered which the seven members looked on each other, Taeyeon approached the wounded vampire. "Tell me more, Seulgi-ah."

 

Seulgi nodded a bit, "Catharine is the new commander of 9th Division, replacing you permanently... T-The new director seeks rude awakening all over BBS, corrupting the systems and also the people." then she showed something from her pocket. "Here's the details you want to know." She gave the small USB to Taeyeon.

 

The petite vampire look at it before taking it back to the young one, "Seulgi. I need you to do me a favor..." she said while looking at her in a sincere manner.

 


 

The director was stacking some files up and talking with his phone, "I know what I'm doing, I gained control of the BBS just to maintain the peace and order that we have wanted. For the humans." he said as he was talking to someone. "Yes, yes. It will work, I will do anything within my power to do so." He smirked and opens one file on his desk, "I know where the other traitors hiding."

 

"I'll call you as soon as it is finished." As soon as he hang up his phone, he heard the the click of the gun. The director sighed and put his phone down, "What is it that you want now, Kim Taeyeon?" He told her, without tilting his head and stand still.

 

"Answers." Taeyeon was still pointing the gun at him, shoving it more on the back of his head. "What are you planning to do with the BBS? And where is Sehun and Director Oh?" She asked him while still standing behind him, her eyes redden in anger as she heard that something is not right. "You, disrespecting the director of BBS you have served will make you more fugitive than--"

 

Bang!

 

Taeyeon didn't waste time for him to finish his words as she shoot his right ear. "AHH!" The director screamed in pain and fell down, blood splattered a little on his desk. The sound of the gun made his right eardrums ruptured. "I know how to extract informations from someone like you without hesitation, so I'll ask again..."

 

Then she raised her gun on him again, "What are you planning? And where's Director Oh and his son?" she asked with more colder tone. The director looked at her, glaring instantly from what she did, "T-They will hear you, a-and Catharine will know about this!" he threatened.

 

Bang!

 

She pulled the trigger again but she intended to miss it so that he will submit a little. "Your office is supposed to be soundproof, they won't hear a single gunshot from here." she explained. "Now, are you going to answer or you need more bullets to put on your limbs?" Taeyeon threatened. He was going to say anything when someone puts a gun on the petite vampire's head.

 

"I thought you already grow a spine, Michael."

 

Taeyeon turned around and was surprised to see her body double once again, "It has been a while... Taeyeon." Said her body double who is already blonde hair while the vampire is the same ebony hair from before. The vampire Taeyeon smirked and put her gun down, "Yeah, it has been a while. Enjoying being the leader of the nation's girl group?"

 

"More like being you, actually." The blonde Taeyeon answered. The petite vampire sighed, "I don't want to hurt you, Taeyeon Number One. I only want the answer coming from him." Even though she is a hard headed woman who don't trust anyone, she has a soft side when it comes to her sisters and even to her body double.

 

The blonde Taeyeon looked at the director, "Go. Tell Catharine they're here." she told him but the vampire doesn't want him to get away. It happened so fast that the vampire was pinned against the wall by her body double, "Go! Now!" Then Michael runs out of his office, leaving two Taeyeons inside.

 

"You don't have to do this, Saejin!" The vampire struggles to get free from her body double's grasp, "Don't mention my real name, Taeyeon. You don't know anything!"

 

A light flashes out of nowhere, closing the blonde woman's eyes by covering it with her arms. Taeyeon used her power to stun her but still caught off guard when she was jabbed on the face by her body double, she groaned and quickly managed to dodged her another punch. "What happened to you? And your family?" she asked her again.

 

"It's none of your ing business!" She balled her fists and attacks her with an astonishing concussive force, which made the vampire stunned a bit. The vampire kept on dodging her attacks until she saw an opening, the vampire Taeyeon opened her palm and put force against the body double's stomach before opening a hard streak of light to put more force which made the blonde one stunned and flew against the wall.

 

That attack could make a normal human being unconscious but in the situation of her body double, she still managed to get up. "How the are you still up from that attack?" Taeyeon muttered while still looking at her own body ddouble, who had just wiped the blood from her lips. "Because I've gone worst than you did."

 

The vampire was going to punch her but was grabbed by one of her hands, "Dammit!" Taeyeon had no other choice before looking at her body double. "I'm so sorry, Saejin..." She put another hand on her face and beamed her a harmless light to make her stunned in a short moment. The vampire got away and grabs the files that she needed before running away.

 

Fire alarms starts to ring and the other gates have been lockdown, Taeyeon needs to find a way to get out of the area. She got to the Area 11 as she kept on running and remembering the route where one passageway is safe to go.

 

She was stopped when someone blocked her way, a woman wearing black jumpsuit and a familiar mask whom she knew very well. "Black Swan." Taeyeon growled and prepares to defend herself if she was going to get captured, but the Black Swan didn't move and only removing her mask slowly. Taeyeon's eyes widen as she saw who really is behind the mask, "Y-you...?"

 

A loud explosion broke out the area made by Sooyoung to destroy the security of BBS, before the lights went out the masked one disappeared from the petite vampire's sight. Yuri flickered out from nowhere, "Taeyeon, let's go." she was going to drag her but she accidentally read the leader's thoughts and looked at her silently. "Taeyeon...? Do you really think...?"

 

She only looked down and sighs, "Let's go." she commanded to the taller woman before teleporting back to their place...

 

---

Alright! I'm gonna finish this story once and for all, people! I am actually back to creating stories again!

Oh well! College days is harsh but I have so many free times this semester so stay tuned!