22: Girl, You're Dead

Living as a Vampire III

The clock is ticking...

 

Hyojeon should decide right now...

 

But what will she choose?

 

Escape and join them? Or refuse it and get experimented again?

 

Hyojeon just stared at the pin gave her along with the envelope by Catharine the last time they talked. She don't trust her, or Vivian, or Summer, or her eonnies. She was hoping to bail out in this jail by her eonnies. But when? When will she be free?

 

She get the letter and starts reading it.

 

Kim Hyojeon,

I would like you to accept my offer to be on our league. I can see your potential as a fighter, since I saw you fighting your enemy in the party last time. It's awful to see you in jail with this potential. Your skill could help you to develop of who you are really, if you let me train you and nurture you as one of my members. I know you don't trust me much but I do not beg for trust, I need your loyalty to me. I will wait for your response.

Sincerely,
Catharine

 

She snorted and looks at the pin again, "She's right, my potential as a fighter doesn't fit as a prisoner." She muttered and stood up from the bed, "I know you're there, Vivian." She called then she heard a pretensious smirk, "Decided already?" She asked and looks at her. She nodded and walks forward, "Get me out of here."

 

Vivian smirked and looks at her with a key, "Now that's my specialty." she said with a devious smile.

 

HYOJEON

Okay, it's now or never.

 

"We have to be very careful, this place is full of high securities." I warned her, but she scoffed, "I'm not a baby to understand that, I already know it." She said as we walked carefully to the corridor. If were caught in here, we're doomed.

 

She grabbed my hand and looks around the next platform if there are some guards patrolling around, and when she saw two of them, she didn't think first before she attacked them. But the two guards were down, she's awesome like my eonnies. "There's the fire exit." She dragged me again to the fire exit but as soon as we run and went inside, the bell rings signalling that someone escape.

 

Now, the guards saw us and attacked at once. We prepare to fight and showed my tails, Vivian will fight in combat. One of the guards use stun gun, but before he shoot us, I smacked it and punch him hard then kicked the other one behind me. 

 

"." She cussed and we walked down to the stairs, "I told you!" I said but she kept in silence as we keep running down the stairs. She wears a mask not to recognized her face.

 

Going downstairs wasn't as easy for us, too many guards. Vivian charged silently and kicked two guards and throw them toward the others, then I used my eight tails to smack them hard that they could fly away. Then, there's Irene eonnie, Seulgi eonnie, Joy eonnie, Yeri eonnie and Wendy eonnie. The five of them stopped us in the midway.

 

"Kim Hyojeon, you're under arrest for escaping out of the prison!" Seulgi eonnie said while still glaring at us. I clenched my fist ang gritted my teeth, I'm still a criminal for them? Hell yes.

 

I roared and attacked them one by one, Yeri was going to shoot me but before she could do that, I wrapped her with one of my tails then throws her at Joy eonnie's direction. Then look around and halted Wendy eonnie's fist then kneeled her in the stomach hard then Irene eonnie grab the dual katana. I looked to it then glares at her, "I used to be one of you, but still using the sword that I created?!" I growled and lunged at her then punched her hard until she went unconscious.

 

After that, Vivian whistled as she watched me knock them out at once. "Let's go." Then we start going down again.

 

As soon as we were out of the building, we stopped. Someone stop us.

 

"Where are you going?" She asked while pointing a gun on us.

 

"Stephanie eonnie?"

 

She glared at us and still pointing her gun to us, "Where the are you going to take her?" she said firmly. Vivian grins behind her mask, "Why? You want her to rot in jail and get experimented?" she asked, "Now you listen to me, it's better to get her escaped than rotting her inside the prison cell."

 

Her eyes turned to me and growled, "You can't wait, are you, kid? We almost found a proof you're not the murderer!" she said to me. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. "How long will you gonna bail me out?" I answered.

 

"When we found the evidence you're not the suspect." she answered as her voice softened.

 

"Liar." I said and my eyes starts to glow, "I heard enough of your lies!" I shouted.

 

The BBS squad units were already here raising their guns to us, I growled and went rage, my claws growing on my nails and attack them again. My anger blinded me once more...

 


 

STEPHANIE

Is this kid out of her mind?!

 

I saw her attacking those units all by herself, I can see her eyes were now full of anger. I felt guilt because we can't bail her out. I point my gun on her direction and ready to shoot her out but the masked woman stopped me and grabbed my gun, "You know, it's bad to shoot a person younger than you." then she kicked me with an impact.

 

"How dare you helping her escape?!" I said and charged forward to her and when I'm going to run my fist to her, she disappeared and appeared behind me. "Tsk tsk, you choose a wrong foe to fight, woman." then she injected something in my neck and spreading all over my body and fell down easily.

 

The masked woman walks around me, "Hmm, come on, woman... Fight me." she challenged then I slowly standing up with a growl, I balled my fist and punch her but my arm stopped as my fist is two inches away from her. "W-What?" I was surprised and tries to punch again but I can't hit her.

 

"What the did you do to me?" I asked and still punching her but it didn't hit her.

 

I just heard a smirk then she punched me hard that my jaw would break at any moment, "You cannot attack me, Stephanie Hwang." then she punch my stomach and strangled me without a rest. "Because I'm the one they called a Black Cat." Then she threw me to the chunks of rock and groans, I tried to get up but she stepped my left arm and I couldn't fight back.

 

"You won't hurt me, Hwang. Because if you hurt me, I'll kill you." she threatened.

 

" you!" I cursed her then she punched me again. She looked at Hyojeon and leave me in the rocks, "H-Hyojeon..." I said and slowly getting up and follows them until they get in one of the ambulance to get away. As my wounds totally healed, I ride my bike and starts tailing them, "I won't let you get away, Hyojeon!" I whispered and tried to reach them.

 

Boom

 

I heard an ear piercing sound and stopped the bike as I saw the ambulance they were in explode, I got off from my ride and saw the car burning. I felt fear and guilt at the same time. I run near the exploded vehicle and opens the door, I slumped down the ground as I saw Hyojeon's corpse inside. Burning in flames and dead. "No..." I mumbled and called Taeyeon.

 

"Taeyeon..." My eyes starts to tear, "Hyojeon is... dead."

 

---

Hey everyone and welcome back! Sorry for the slow updates.

So stay tuned!