21: Decisions to Make

Living as a Vampire III

HYOJEON

Two months later...

 

  I growled as someone banged my cell, "Hey, wake up. Someone wants to see you." The guard said and two of them dragged me out of my cell while my hands were handcuffed as they lead me to the interrogation room.

 

  My eyes widen as I saw Seohyun eonnie, but I can sense her presence is not the same as hers. She looked to me and smiles in a polite way, "It's nice to see you, Kim Hyojeon." then she looked to the two guards, "Can you remove that handcuffs off her hand, please?" she asked them.

 

  "B-But, ma'am... she will harm you if we removed this." They reasoned, she laughs a bit, "Nothing will happen to me if I did something foolish to her, now, remove the cuffs from her. I will take care of her while we are talking." I think this is not Seohyun eonnie, she's not so polite to talk to guards like that. Who is she?

 

  W-Wait... did Taeyeon eonnie mention me about her?

 

  The two guards removed the handcuffs from my hands then they went out of the room, I looked to her curiously. "Have a seat, Hyojeon." she offered me a chair, I silently walk and sit on the chair while still looking at her. Hmm... Long orange hair, dark crimson eyes, very lady posture and the voice! She's really not Seohyun eonnie.

 

  "We haven't met yet, have we?" She grinned.

 

  "Do I know you?" I asked rudely, she hummed and her hands linked each other. "I may be look like Seohyun but I'm the first one to born before her." she smiled and her eyes were still looking at mine which makes me uncomfortable. "My name is Catharine de Azul. Your sisters may had mentioned my name, haven't they?"

 

  "Be careful, Hyojeon. Whatever she says to gain your trust to her, don't trust a stranger. Sunkyu warned you not to trust anyone including her!" Miho whispered in my head.

 

  "Taeyeon eonnie mentioned a name like that." I answered. "Let's get this straight shall we?" she showed an envelope and look at me. "I came here for an offer, Hyojeon." I just looked at the envelope and not trying to make an eye contact, "I know the council won't let you go that easily. I am giving you a chance to be free, little one."

 

  "Are you helping me to escape?" I asked directly and glares at her, "Yes, Hyojeon. I'm helping you, because your sisters didn't have have a choice to imprisoned you in here. They didn't do anything to have a proof that you are not a murderer."

 

  I clenched my fists, "Are you blaming my eonnies because they couldn't bail me out of this stupid jail?" I growled.

 

  "No." The atmosphere changed and it creeps me out, "I'm not blaming your sisters, I'm blaming the agency your sisters in." She smirked. "Are they hearing our conversation?" I asked, "No, I blocked the mics to prevent them hearing us and besides, Vivian will be the one to bail you out."

 

  "I'm good in here, why you have to set me free?" I said.

 

  "Is this your parents wants you? Is this your sisters want you to be?" She leans closer, "To be a prisoner that will be soon experimented by the scientists?"

 

  I gasped softly as her point strucked my head. Of course, my eonnies will never let me to be a subject again. But they couldn't bail me out without a proof I'm not the murderer.

 

  "So...?"

 

  I startled from my deep thoughts and look at her, "You want to join our league or stay here and waiting to be experimented?" she give me a choice. I sighed and looked down. "I'll better think of it for now."

 

  She grinned and pats my shoulder once, "Don't think much longer, Hyojeon. I'll leave this thing to you." she moved the envelop closer to me. She stood up from the chair, "I'd love to talk to you more but I have some schedules to work on," she slowly walks on the door. "Listen, Hyojeon... my people were just like you, so you are not alone." That's what she said before walking out the interrogation room.

 


 

SEOHYUN

  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia...

 

  "It's good to see our fans again, right, Sunny?" Sooyoung smiled as we were inside the van and the fans were squealing and screaming our names outside. Well, we just got arrived from the airport and here we are now, inside the van.

 

  It's been two months since Hyojeon was arrested and Catherine confronted me. Since then, me, Yoona and Yuri were a bit serious because of Catharine's recklessness when I was on her mansion. Good thing, Taeyeon didn't know about it. We'll have to cautious anytime now, if Taeyeon knew about this... I'm dead, Yoona and Yuri are dead also.

 

  "Well, meeting fans with warm hugs will be super cool." Stephanie giggles while ruffling Taeyeon's hair, "Wait, I thought you don't like hugs?" Yuri asked curiously to her. Stephanie shrugged, "Nah, forget it." then snuggles on Taeyeon's neck.

 

  "By the way, why you were here with us instead of Tiffany?" I asked.

 

  "My twin left for Jessica." She answered effortlessly.

 

  Sooyoung and Sunny gasped, "Ohhh... Does that mean they're going back as couples again?" they blinked with each other. "Hey, Tiffany wasn't that kind of girl begging to get Jessica back. Besides, she just want an explaination why she left." Taeyeon sighs and looks through the window.

 

  I shake my head and looked to Yoona and saw her sleeping by my side, then I glance at Hyoyeon and she's really quiet since Hyojeon got arrested and we still have to figure out who framed her to be the suspect. I patted Hyoyeon's shoulder, I saw her jumped a bit and turns around. I smiled at her, "You alright, Hyoyeon?"

 

  "Uhh..." she looks down a bit then smiles, "Yeah, I'm fine." she answered.

 

  "Don't worry about Hyojeon, we'll bail her out as soon as possible. Hm?" I assured her and pats her shoulder. I know Hyoyeon goes introvert when it comes to this, "Thanks, Seohyun." She thanked and went back to the window.

 

  We'll have to investigate more of the case, though its already closed. We're not gonna let Hyojeon to be held as a prisoner forever...

 


 

  Meanwhile...

 

  After meeting Catharine in the Interrogation Room, Hyojeon went back to her cell while holding the envelope she gave to her. She stared at the moment then sighed, she opens the envelope and saw a blue bird pin, and a pair of keys with 500,000 won.

 

  She looked at the amount of money she gave to her, "She surely is richer than my eonnies." she muttered and looks at the pin and studies it.

 

  "That pin will symbolize if you are going to be on our league or not." Hyojeon gasped as she saw a blonde woman outside of her cell. "W-who are you?" she asked while growling and glaring at her.

 

  "I'm Vivian... your soon-to-be-hero for this escape." Vivian introduced herself to her.

 

  "Why are you all look like my eonnies? First, Sooyoung eonnie, then Seohyun eonnie, now Yoona eonnie!" She grunts.

 

  "Just quit it, Hyojeon. I'm Yoona's body double. So what if I look like her, I don't care about her fame and riches." She paces back and forth on her cell. "We inquire to join you in our league." she added. "Why you guys want me to join you?" she said with a snort.

 

  "Because you are not alone, Hyojeon."

 

  "Ugh! Stop it, Vivian! Let the kid decide what she choose!" Summer added. "E-Eonnie?"

 

  Summer glance quickly and saw her, "Oh hey there, Hyojeon!" She smiles. "I promise you, you're gonna escape here." she winks and looks back at Vivian. "Let's wait for Hyojeon's decision shall we?" Then they dissapeared, leaving Hyojeon inside her cell. Let her think how she can escape from here.

 

---

And again, sorry for slow update. I know Summer we'll be my free time but I used too much of my time playing video games which caused me to slow my update. But well, here's the update and...

Stay tuned!