Krystal Jung

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

Here I am sitting in the classroom waiting for my lunch break. Today when I got into the class I saw Minho sitting at the back of it that’s why I’ve never noticed him, don’t blame me. I sit in the third row near the window so that I can see the scenery outside more clearly. Why I rank 1st? Because I’m a genius. Nah-uh I just happened to study extra class in the state so that it’s easy for me to understand.

“Okay class, dismiss.” Said our teacher. Yes~! Finally!

“Hi, do you still remember me?” Minho asked me.

“Why not? I just know that your seat is at the back.” I answered and grabbed my wallet.

“Let’s have lunch together.” He said.

“Amber, let’s go.” Said Jackson.

“So Ummm, can I join you guys?” That Minho guys asked us.

“Well okay, come on I’m hungry.” Whined Jackson.

“Okay.” I replied and we walked to the canteen. After waiting about 5 minutes for my foods, I can sit comfortably eating it with these two guys.

“So, Minho right?” said Jackson.

“Yes?”

“How did you two know each other?” and their conversation goes just like that. I don’t even care to listening to them because my eyes are spotted my dream girl having lunch with her friends on the other table not far from me. Her eating style is so unique. She hates cucumber, she allergic to apple she hate stupid people. I told you, I stalk her almost every days when I say every day is her Instagram. I tried so hard not to click like on her post god knows when, 2 years ago? Duh—she worth my time so no worry.

“So you love her?”

“heh?” I got back from my thought and turned to look at the source of the sound.

“I asked you, you like her right?” Asked Jackson.

“Hah? Who told you?” I blushed.

“Stop acting. Your eyes tell everything Ms.Liu” He said playfully.

“Yah” I said and hit his arm.

“So, is that real?” He asked again. I turned to look at Minho and he shrugged. That shrug does not convince at all though.

“Yeah Yeah.” I replied.

“Okay.”

“What?” It shocked me to know that my friend who named Jackson does not ask something any further different from his bubbly self.

“I said okay. I mean go for who you want Amber and I also go for youngji too.” His cheek turned into a light pink shade while answering.

“Hmmm.” This is much more easy than I thought. He didn’t even asked me why and I'm thankful for that.

 

Krystal’s POV

“look Krystal that guy again ‘he’ look at you with that lovely eyes again.” Said sulli.

“Shut up.” I hissed.

“okay okay take it easy.” She replied. I don’t mean to hissed at her but that guy really pissed me off. I know ‘he’ stalked me even my Instagram. That time at the gym I saw ‘him’ looked at me with that ert smile. Ughhh so creepy. I really wanted to talk to ‘him’ and asked why did ‘he’ always followed me. But before I can, Ms. Kwon my sister in-law called us to gathered. (She married my sister 2 years ago) When I went to stand in the middle I heard ‘he’ shouted ‘No’ so loud. I wondered what’s wrong with that ‘guy’? A psycho?

“So Krystal what do you think of that L boy?” said Luna.

“Passed. I don't think i'll date until I finished my study.” I said and continued to eat my foods but, my mind is occupied to that ‘guy’. ‘He’ look  good at study because ‘he’s’ wearing a glasses. (Not all people wear glasses are smart Krystal) said my satan side. (But he can be that smart you know?) answered my angle side. (And don’t you think ‘he’s’ that ert with that smile?) said my satan side. (And what if ‘his’ lips happened to form like that?”) said my angel side.

“SHUT UP” I shouted.

“gosh, krystal we didn't even uttered any words” Youngji said and glared at me. ‘sorry’ I mouthed them sorry and continued to eat my foods.

RING RING RING the bell rang dedicated the students to go to their class and waiting for the next lesson.

 

Amber’s POV

Ugghhhh class again. I shouted in my head. Luckily it’s English class so that I can reduced some stress by speaking my mother tongue language.

“Class, 11C their teacher couldn't come because of the weather so they’ll study with us.” I looked out of the window and see that the sky is quite dark and cloudy it looks like it’s going to rain soon. After finished her speech she walked out of the class and tell the information to 11C. 11C 11C 11C  omg it’s ……………………………… my CRUSH class!!!! I widened my eyes and looked at Jackson and Minho. They wiggled their eyesbrow playfully and form a ert smile to me. I wondered how can they get into this 11A class. 11A is a class full of smart students not a ert one.

“Okay, guys go get the chairs and sit next to someone you feel comfortable with.” Ms. Hwang my English teacher said to 11C class. I looked to the front to get that thought(HER) out of my mind but its seem like I can’t because I see she’s walking to my seat. BAMMMMMM!


 

Comment please~ *aegyo* :D