Love

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

Back to school

Amber’s POV

“Hey Amber how was it”?

“Was it what”?

“Stop joking around man I ask you about yesterday”.

“Not bad”.

“What’s with that attitude”?

“She agreed. But you need to keep it as a secret okay”? “Why”?

“Oh my god Jackson, just do it okay”?

“Okay I truth you”.

“Jackson, how about lunch time”?

“What’s wrong with lunch time”?

“Are you going to sit with ‘them’ again”?

“Yeah I think it is going to be every days Amber because fyi now youngji is my girlfriend so I need to stay near her all the time.”

“Hmmmm”. And with that I stop talking to him and look at the scenery outside. I feel my pocket vibrate and I take out my phone she messaged me ‘Good Morning’ back after I send her before I come to school. And I reply ‘Can’t wait to see you later’ and send. After that the teacher comes and I put my phone back in the pocket.

LUNCH TIME

I’m walking behind Jackson and Minho this two guys always gain so much attention from girls in the campus. I wonder what’s good with this two beside smart and handsome. “Amber sit here I’ll go and get your food”. Minho pulled a chair for me and said.

“Okay”. I lay down close my eyes and pretend to sleep waiting for food to arrive after I replied him.

“Who is this guy”?

“I don’t know. Sulli do you know who is he”?

“Krystal he looks like that ert guy right”? Asked Sulli “Guys she’s Amber”.

“And when did you know him”?

“He’s not a he but a she” Replied Krystal

“Omo” shouted Suzy

“Why”? Asked Krystal

“She’s so handsome” I heard that suzy girl say I’m handsome. I really want to see Krystal face but I don’t want to open my eyes yet.

“Now tell me when did you know her Krys”?

“Er last time we went to study in her class don’t you remember sul”? She lied. Why Krys

“Hmmm right, But why is she sleeping here”? Why this girl asked me so many questions how I supposed to know? Thought Krystal

 

“Hey baby”

“Aww Minho you’re here”

“Hey Amber get up man your food is here” Jackson yelled at me and put my food down in front of me. I get up and pretend to scratch my arm like I wake up. Then I look in front and saw Krystal sitting in front of me so she means this close. I smile at her and she doesn’t smile back.

I sign and she hear it so she put her leg on mine under the table I try to get her leg out of mine but she put both of her legs on mine so I can’t do anything. I grin and grin I look like a creep now but I don’t care.

We start digging our foods and everyone in the group are all eating normally except me and Krystal. I feel a bit uneasy when she’s watching me eating like this. Never in my life have someone keep on watching me every step when I’m eating. I feel so embarrassed what if she finds my eating style is bad? I put a spoon full of meat in my mouth as a sign that I’ve finished my foods. I look to my left and saw Jackson still eating his food while talking to Youngji and Minho either. I look to where Krystal is and see Suzy looking at me weirdly I shrug it off and grab a drink.

“So Amber do you have girlfriend”? Unexpected from Suzy question I can’t help but to blow a mouth full of watch to Krystal. I’m so dead.

“YAHHHHHH” She shouted and run out of the canteen. Panic; I get up and chase her. I see her washing her face in the bathroom so I get in and lock the door. I’m not dense when come to sweet things.

“I’m sorry” She still doesn’t reply me and standing in front of the mirror.

“I said I’m sorry okay” I repeated again.

“Next time don’t do this”

“She asked me do I have girlfriend”

“And you split the water in my face”?

"No no I’m just shock please” I plead and back hug her. Fighting Amber you can do it.

 

Krystal’s POV

I don’t know she can be this cute when she pleaded. I try to shove her hands off me but she tightens her arm. I sign and let her hug me not to say I feel comfortable in her arm. Is this love? Is this what they say when love come you don’t know how to react? I give her a chance and I don’t regret about it. But I still feel sorry.


What do you guys think about this chapter? Its not the right time for the drama yet so i decided to write something like daily routine for both Krystal and Amber first. Leave your comment below to let me know about your opinions. Thanks!