Don't tease me.

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

Amber’s POV

“Arghhhh princess please….please don’t …arughhhh”

“ohnesisorgort”

“What are you saying princess? Please, let me go Arughhhh”

“This is your fault my prince charming” She said and gulped her saliva and continued to bite my neck. WTH!

 

“Baby please, if you want to do it at least listens to my explanation” I said and tried to moves my neck away. But I can’t lie that I like it.

Flashback

“About her”

“W-what’s wrong with me” I said and widened my eyes.

“Can we have our own time please sir?” she turned to my dad and said.

“S-sure take your time” why dad? Why was you shattered? Ahhhh.

“Take me to your room” She clangs her arm with me and whispered to my ear.

“O-kay

” End of Flashback

And here I am, tied up on my bed and left without t-shirt and jeans.

Its look like we’re filming tape here, but nah my princess is just lost her temper and this is my punishment.

This is the third time that she bit my left neck and I can’t help but to moan loudly.

I don’t understand why she’s doing this but I really enjoy making out with my pri---

“You’re not going anywhere tonight” She said and got up.

Krystal’s POV

“Umma, I won’t go home tonight. I just got to know that Mr. Liu’s daughter is my friend from Korea, so I gonna spend my night here”

“yeah mom, I know”

“okay bye” I hung up and turned back to her.

She gulped. Kkkkkk what a cutie.

“Baby, I’m so cold. Give me shirt or blanket please.”

“I don’t want to”

“But I’m cold”

“I’ll make you hot”


 

“so” deep breathe “what do you” deep breathe “want baby”? cough cough.

“Don’t you ever dare” Gulped “to lie to me again stupid.” 

“I’ll never do it again. I swear” Deep breathe.

After our long session (lol) we’re panting and chuckling like an idiot.

If you’re asking me why I do this… who’s know? Maybe I hate her because she lied to me and also I miss her too and I love her so much.

“So are you going to be our model”?

“I think yes.”

“When will my baby start”?

“I don’t know. Your dad told me he can provide me school and university here even my living.”

“That’s good”

“But I don’t want to leave Seoul this fast.”

“So what are you planning to do”?

“Finish my study there and come here for my career”

“Princess, are you sure”?

“Yeah, why not”?

“No more lie right”?

“Yeb!”

“I’ll be the new CEO in Korea after I finish my university” She said and crunched her body cutely.

“And”?

“Work for me”


What a sudden change lol. 

i hope you guys enjoy reading this.

i have a very hard time wtih my family. They don't understand my feeling. Will you stop reading my fic if i'm telling you i'm lesbian? 

you're not going to do it right? i truth you guys. Will you spend your time, reading my real story? lol thanks before hand.

The story started in 2011 i met her when i transfered to my new middle school. at that time i studied grade 7. my seat is behind her, and she's wearing glasses. The first time i saw her my heart keeps on telling me "SHe's your type" And i have to agreered because i clearly understand what i'm doing. we started with friend. If you're asking me how did i talk her? well,i still remember everything about us. The very first day, i asked her "can i see your lesson" she turned back and gave me her book with a beautiful smile. it was thursday we're in a morality class. 

Days by days i kept on asking her questions and i'm trying to find her SNS acc. Then finally i found it. we chated almost everyday. Feburary, 2012 starts i realized my feeling for her but i don't understand that is that love or lust. but i just did what my heart is yearning for. And i hate myself for acting jealousy whenever she played with someone. i'm not her girlfriend i don't have any right to feel that way but everything changed when another day comes, she chatted me, saying "Stop acting something that make me fall in love with you even more".

my heart skipped a beat and i replied her "We can play a game as a girlfriend" And she asked me how? and i either don't know how. but i just old her everything is gonna be okay. and she agreered. We were 12 that time, do you think we still young? i guess so. 

August, we've been together for 6 months and my parents and the school principle knows about this. They were trying to sapereted us and they did. My father changed me to another class and he doesn't allowed us to meet each other. At first i feel like dying to parted from someone that i loved. but time heal but i don't know how long i can forget her. 

2013, i thought i can took her out of my heart but nah! i'm so loyal. after broke up with her i got a new one but you know what? i'm a bad person. i had that person just for fun. so i decided to broke up with her because i can't lie to myself that i still love my ex.

August 2014 grade 9 is coming so i changed my class to be with her again. At first it does not for her but its for my bestfriends. they're stuyding there so i changed. but wow, feeling grows and i feel hurt when ever students in the class sarcastically saying about her and her new boyfrined. OKay, don't hate her. lol because i also wrong.

i guess april ? or may 2015  i'm not sure she broke up with her boyfriend. And we started to talk again as a friend. we told ourself not to fall in love again but wer're wrong. 31 July 2015, i asked her to be mine. She asked me why? She have done so many things on me and why is still choose her? and i told her, because my love for her never gone. Everytime i saw her with someone or laughing i hope that was me who did that to her. And you know what? It was 11 PM i'm waiting for her answer and she said "Yes". 

We both got the feeling of a butterflies inside us. and we know what we want. what makes us happy and we glad that we can be together again. i asked her when she broke up did your feeling stop loving me too? and she said "If i stop, i'm not agree with you again". And i know the answer, we never stop loving each other. Is that fate that we met? but is that our karma that yesterday, my parents knows about us again and they're trying to stop us from meeting. 

We talked about this and she said "If they want let they do, even they don't want us to meet but fate and time wil bring us" And i have to agree. 

So here i am, sitting in front of my laptop chatting with my princess asking  her did she had her dinner yet? and did she shower yet? and what is she doing? 

And i just want to say i'm going for what i want. I want to finish my study quickly got a job and spend my time earning enough money to buy an apartment and spend my times with her every second. 

So, is that bad? I have an arguement with my family, is that bad? i'm i a bad daughter? Does loving someone is bad? Do genders are really important? Do love really blind? or people make it blind? Tell me, should be continued our relationship ? because i told her "I'll not letting you go anywhere agian and i'll catch you whereever you go."

 

Iloveyou Princess <3