Psycho

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

I stunned because of her beauty in front of me. “Hey you” said Krytsal. “Yeah?” I replied. “Can I sit here?” She asked.

“S-sit?” I stuttered WTF.

“Guys, come on we will started our class.” Shouted Ms Hwang. Before I can say anymore words she already sit down next to me. , stop beating you stupid heart. I'm  scared I’m afraid that she will hear this. God help me. I pray hard.

“So, What’s your name?” She asked me.

“A-Amber” I said, still looking down.

“So Amber heh?” She said. “Yeah.” Play cool Amber play cool. But, I can’t Ahhhhhh, she started to moved her face toward me a little and little. I gulped, what the heck is she going to do? Come on stop coming near me.

 

“Stop stalking me you psycho.” She whispered into my right ear and stand up. W-what? Psycho? Don’t you take time to think that a genius as me is a psycho? She stood and walked to the front and whispered something to the teacher and Ms. Hwang let her out.

 

Krystal POV

For the first time I walked into that smart classroom I saw that ‘guy’ sat alone and looked out of the window. I curse myself because my legs are walking toward ‘him’ without me knowing. it, I’ll just tell ‘him’ and left. I whispered into ‘his’ ear and stood up, I walked to Ms. Hwang and whispered that I need to go to the school nurse because I feel uneasy. I lied. I just don’t know why I did that but, my heart is beating so fast when I leaned to ‘him’. I can’t let myself fall for someone because I need to study hard and play basketball professionally so that I can work in the company that I dream of.

I walked myself to the gym, maybe I’m a little too fast but it was okay though. I went and grabbed a ball then started to play. I dunk 2 to 3 times and practiced myself until I felt enough. The school bell rang and my basketball team is in the gym waiting for the practice. This time I hate myself because I spend so much energy on that a while ago.

 

Amber’s POV

I’m back at home, I walked to the fridge and started to look for something to eat for my dinner tonight. I glanced at the clock and saw that it’s already 7 pm and my stomach is growling, I haven’t eaten anything in the afternoon. And my fridge is empty, nothing at all. So I decided to go to the mini mart near my apartment. When I arrived I saw that nothing less, I can make foods by myself so I bought a noodle and ate there.

Then I went and got something for a drink suddently a hand grabbed the same drink as mine. I turned to my left and shocked to see Krystal in that state. She’s so pale and look like just finished running away from the lion.

“You can get it.” I said. She just grabbed that drink and paid for it at the counter not saying any word. I shrugged and get the other one and go to pay. When I walked out I saw people roamed around something I just ignored it and keep walking, when I passed it I saw her laying their on the ground so I hurriedly piggy back her, I also got help from people there. What’s wrong with her.?

 

I put her down on the bench near the park and looked at the sky and it’s already dark I don’t know her house nor her relative. I remember one thing, Minho and Jackson. I called them and asked for her friends numbers but, they all said they don’t have, pft, what a useless love chaser. ‘so what about you stupid’ Fine!

 

 

 

 

I laid her down on my sofa in my living room. Her face her nose her lips. ‘slap’ stop thinking non-sense Amber what if she woke up and slap me in the face for real? AH-ah that must be hurt. Got back from my thought I went to the bathroom and got a wet towel to put on her forehead. I went to the kitchen and started to look for something luckily beside nothing at all I still got a rice and egg. I cooked porridge and fired that egg. I walked back into the living room and saw she’s awake but not fully at all so I speed my step and sit in front of her to get the towel off. “SLAP” I widened my eyes. WHAT? I help you and you slapped me just like that?


 

So how was it? leave your comment please.