You and I

Basketball crush

BASKSETBALL CRUSH

Back to School

Amber’s POV

Today I woke up early walking to school cheerfully, I also whistled on my way to class. Why? ‘Grin’ I was thinking maybe Krystal will act good to me and talk to me A LOT too. I put my bag on both side of the chair and pull the chair to sit. If only i'm a little bit stupid so I can go to study 11C too. Maybe my giggled a bit too loud because I saw Minho looked at me weirdly.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing you just a bit hyper today. Something happened?” He scouted closer to me.

“NO.”

“Don’t lie”

“I never lie” I just did. Lol

“Fine. Jackson come here” He waved his hand to Jackson.

“What’s wrong?” Asked Jackson.

“Nothing” I replied.

“Liar”

“Heh?” surprisingly I’m not shock that he know that I lie from the beginning.

“Tell Amber, What happened.” Now both of them look at me like they want to scratch the hell out of me.

“I-I”

“Everybody stand up” shouted the class president. ‘I pretend to clean the sweat from forehead in my mind’ thank god that the teacher come if not I don’t know how to answer their question. Should I say I hold Krystal hand and she slept on my bed? No, only ert will say that.

 

I'm waiting in line for my lunch my eyes roaming around the canteen but, I don’t see her anywhere. I want to ask her friend but, I’m afraid they will suspect on me so I just continued with my thought.

“Hey Amber come and join us” Yelled Minho. I look at him and see he’s sitting with sulli and Jackson sit near youngji. What? This fast? Damn this boys. I walked to their table and sit down.

“so where is Krystal?” I heard that Youngji girl asked her team. Oh my god yes please answer the question.

“I don’t know.” Said Luna. I groaned.

“So sulli, do you know where is she?” this time everyone is looking at her.

“She’s at the gym.” She said. Yessssss.

“so she’s trying so hard heh?” I heard one of the girl say.

“so guys I’ll go somewhere first.” I stood up and look at Minho and Jackson.

“Sure, good luck Amber.” I ran out of the canteen and make my way to the gym.

"She really want to be in that company does she?” said Luna.

“Yeah, even in her phone she also has that company newly update.” Replied sulli.

“What company?” Asked Minho.

“Emmm, Josep Liu Group” replied sulli. And their conversation goes on like that. If only Amber is here with them.

 

I stopped in the middle of the gym and look around. I don’t see her even her backpack, does she already go back to class? I feel disappointed. I walk to the door and ready to open it but she called me. I grin and turned around.

“Why are you here dork?” She asked me while drying her neck. Oh my Buddha her cleavage is killing me I feel myself drooling so I hurriedly wiped it.

“I’m looking for you. No no no no I happened to come here yeah come here.” I feel my body is shaking because she’s walking toward me now. Stop you stupid heart.

“Is that it?” She stand in front of me and ask. 

“Y-yeah” stop stuttered you tongue. I mentally scold my tongue.

“Come here dork.”

“what?” I looked at her and ask.

“Play with me” She said and throw me the ball. Not this time Krystal I’m not ready yet please no. “Don’t want to play with me?” I still didn’t answer. “Fine.” She said and about to walk away I stopped her and tell her I’ll play. She smirk, that smirk is so naughty.

 

“Are you ready dork?”

“Stop calling me dork, I have a name.”

“No”

“If I win this you need to stop calling me dork” I said sternly. I saw she changed her expression.

“Good. I’ll if only you can bit me”

“Deal”

“Deal” I stand in front of her and open my arm wider forbid her from throwing the ball. She’s so good, her playing is good as mine but I’m better. She started to move left and right and ready for the goal but I blocked her and grab the ball out of her hand. I smirk. Now my turn, I don’t want her to know that I can play it skillfully yet so I just play it simple and simple but my thought cut off when she scored 25 and I just got 22 there’s 3 point gap. If only I can dunk so that we’ll be equal.

I started my moved and ready for the dunk, I throw the ball over her shoulder and slide down under her arm then grab a ball back and DUNK. Yes! I did it. She looked at me shocked. I dropped down and stand in front of her.

“From now on call me Amber.” I said and hold my pinky up. She growl ‘cute’ and put her pinky on mine. I smile of my victory.

“I don’t know you’re this good. Why don’t you register for the school?”

“Nah, I still got so many things to do more.” I said and smile. “So, are you free after school?” I asked.

“Is that a date?” she said playfully. Before I can replied she already ran off and shouted “I’m free, meet me at the school garden” and she out of my sight.

 

 

 

“Wipe that creepy grin of your face Liu.” Said Jackson.

“I just can’t” I replied and continued to grin. I can’t wait meet her.


You both can fall in love but i tell you there will be SO many obstacle for you two. - Author to Kryber.