Secret

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

“Krystal, I’m willing to overcome this with you.” I said and hugged her again. This time she doesn’t push me away and I’m glad about that.

“Amber ‘sobbing’ What if my friends and your friends know about this?”

“Jackson and Minho know this but truth me they wouldn’t dare tell anybody else.” I said and pull her from my embrace still holding her hand.

“Please Krystal I really love you.”

“Amber…..”

“Please.” I’m so lose that I plead her now. But I don’t care.

“I – I agree” She said and look down blushing.

“what?” I asked once again. It’s not that I don’t hear I just want to hear it one more time.

“I said I agree to be your girlfriend.” She said and stood up walk. I grin and chase her.

 

“Hey, Krystal wait.” I shouted. Then I catch up with her.

“Amber, we have a rule here.”

“what rule?”

“first don’t tell someone our relationship, second no kissing or touching when someone is around so that’s mean I can kiss her when we’re alone kkkkk third, don’t you dare to love someone else? And you need to tutor me for my studying so that next year when we’re in grade 12 I can take a test and go to study the same class as you.” She said shyly. Awww so cute.

Krystal’s POV

I know I’m a bit selfish to say something like hiding our relationship but somehow I'm still afraid. And I tell her to teach me for my lesson it’s true that I want to study with her in her class but I also want to have a high score so I can work at that company. I’m sorry Amber but I really love you too okay. Don’t blame me. After our conversation she asked to take me home so I agree.

When we arrived we stood in front of each other awkwardly. I wanted to say something but she bit me.

“So emm, Can I have your phone number?” She said and scratch her neck cutely with her glasses. I want to ask her why she wear it but maybe other time.

“Give me your phone” She took out her IPhone 6 to me. Not to forget when we met at a restaurant when she took me back home with that Audi A8 too. She’s something.

“Here” I handed her phone back.”

“So emmm, I’ll go now. Call me when you get back home.” She said and put her finger at her ear as a sign call-me.

“Yeah, I’ll message to you. So er, bye.” I replied.

“Bye” she said goodbye and walked to her apartment direction. I slump my shoulder and walking to my apartment. I do expect something more like a peck on a cheek or a goodbye hug though. Maybe this is my fault that I put too much rule on her. Ahhhh stupid Krystal I wondered how will I experience romantic love if we do like this all the time.

I open my apartment door and walk in the place is not small though like I said before I used to live with my sister here so we have 2 bedrooms. The decoration is still the same even she left and go to live with Yuri unnie. I took a shower and dry my hair then laid down on my bed. I feel I miss something but I don’t know what. So I decided to passed it and open my Instagram.

There, @ajol_llama her Instagram name I don’t know when did she followed me I just know that my first post is on 20 September 2013 and she liked it. Now it’s been 2 years already she must have a very huge crush on me though.

From : <3 (putting a sign is better than name.)Back home yet? I don’t see you send me a message or call me that’s why I message to you. Finally I remember what i've forgot babo krystal.

To : <3 Yeah I’m at home. I’m sorry that I don’t text you. I forgot = =”

From : <3 Nah it’s okay. She’s a conversation killer. I don’t know how to say more so I typed.

To : <3 Yeah.

Amber’s POV

I haven’t saw any message from her so I decided to text her asking is she back home yet. Then I send “It’s okay” I silently scold myself why can’t I think anything more than this. After a minute I heard my phone beep and she send “Yeah”. Think Amber think what should I say to her. Ahhh yes.

To : Baby K (I don’t put her full name because if someone check my phone I’ll be dead.) Have lunch with me tomorrow okay?

From: Baby K What did I just told you?

To: Baby K I mean we can act like friend ‘pout’ and have lunch with them. You can sit afar from me though. I groan silently to myself.

From: Baby K Hmmmm, it’s set then. And don’t worry I’m not going to sit far from you.

 

 

“Hey what do you mean not far from me?” I dare myself to call her. And she picked up.

“You will see”

“Tell me come on”

“No.”

“Please” I said cutely because I heard her giggle.

“I said no”

“So what time will you go to bed?”

“11 you” ?

“I’ll sleep when you sleep.”

“Cheesy”

“You should sleep fast it’s good for your brain.”

“Yes boss” She answered. I imagine when she pout. Cute.

“And what about our tutor?” I smirk.

“Errr……. I think start from tomorrow is good because we only got 2 months less for our 2 semester exam.” She replied.

“Okaaaaaaaaay. And Where?”

“Where?”

“Where” I repeat again.

“It should be a secret

” “yeah” it’s a long pause and she said :

“Your place is that okay?”

“My place?” I asked.

“Y-yeah” She shuttered hahaha.

“Okay then. Meet you tomorrow. Er, Good night.”

“Yeah good night” But none of us hang up.

“Er Kr-“

“Sweetdreamiloveyoubye” And with that she hung up. I chuckle to myself she can be cute and lovely then become icily and scary. My love krystal, i love you so much. 

To Baby K I LOVE YOU TOO BABY. I don't know love can made me become this kind of person.