Amber Josephine Liu

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

I walked ahead of the gang after she told them we’re FRIEND! After this whole time when she told her sister we’re together I thought she’ll reveal our relationship but everything was wrong. I admitted I expect her to tell them that ‘Amber’s my girlfriend’ something like that I’m not ugly you know.

 

 

“Miss, are you ready”? After school end I dragged Jackson with me to the hair salon which is on the way to my apartment. Krystal and I haven’t uttered any words to each other after that accident in the morning. I wonder does she miss me like I miss her right now. I’m dead serious here with my transformation the barber asked me 3 times already but I still haven’t given him an answer yet.

“Come on buddy let’s do this you’re going to have many girls after you”. Jackson said dreamingly.

“Hold on” I stop them again and took a deep breath I’m sorry Krystal. Why I have to apologize I haven’t do anything wrong though. “I’m ready”

“YES. Please make her look best of the best. I’m count on you” Jackson said and patted Key shoulder.

“OH, and dye her hair blonde too I’ll be back in 1hour” And he left. I smile at Key and staring at my reflex-ion in the mirror.

“Take off your glasses miss-?”

“Call me Amber” I said and extend my hand.

“Yeah Amber I’m Key Jackson’s childhood friend nice to meet you” And he shook my hand a little bit.

“Let’s start now” Slowly and slowly the tips of my hair is falling down one by one I shut my eyes tightly waiting for the result. After for like 15 minutes he told me to open my eyes but I refuse and told him to finish everything before tell me to open my eyes again. He hold my hand and lead me to somewhere and let me lay there for a while after that I feel my hair is wetting that’s mean he’s washing my hair now. I took a very long breath and do what him tell me to do.

I come back to my seat and he started drying my hair then I feel something like a liquid or lotion is painted on my hair not to mention how smelly it is. Ewww. And then they wrap my head in plastic and left me for 30 minutes.

“Hey man how was it?” Jackson yelled and put his hand on my shoulder. “The heck is wrong with your eyes”? And he’s trying to use his finger to open my eyes and I slap his arm away pouting.

“She said she want me to finish first before open her eyes”. Say key while marching his foods.

“Gezz don’t worry you’re going to comes out well”. And I ignored him. 10 minutes has passed and Key comes to me again. He lead me to the same place that he wash my hair and started to wash it again I feel my head is so light now. And he let me sit again on the same chair I wondered doesn’t he have other customer to worry about? He dried my hair and wraps a towel around it.

“Are you ready for this”?

“Yes I Am” I said and open my eyes slowly to adjust the bright of the light. It took me 5 minute to open my eyes properly because I closed it too long. The first thing that I do is I widened my eyes and parted my mouth looking at blonde Amber. This is new to me and I look so handsome. Did I just compliment myself? Damn it Krystal, take this baby. https://scontent-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/11695848_1034838453216221_3803646073269406121_n.jpg?oh=7f37fec13b0c60f784d8ded38248e5aa&oe=5611F0FF

“Wowww Amber, jinja daebak” Jackson said and clapping so loudly.

“So.. what do I have to do more”? I said and grabbed my glasses about to wear it but Jackson bit me and takes a glasses from me. “What are you doing”?

“No. You don’t need this anymore Ms. Handsome now come with me” I paid and we went to the mall. Jackson drags me to clothes shop we went to Pedro, Crocodile, Levis’s, His & Her and so on. Luckily I brought my ATM card with me. Night comes and Jackson drives me back home. But before I can go out he asks me something I afraid to tell him. I haven’t told him I’m daughter of the Liu yet he must be wonder why I have a lot of money with me today.

“Where did you get that money from? I thought today I’m going to pay everything for you?” He stops the car and turn to look at me.

“ I emmmm, I get that from my grandma” I lied ahhhhh since I was born I already have my own bank account that my parents open for me but I never use it.

“Liar, you know I can’t lie to me”.

“Jackson. I’m Amber Josephine Liu” I said and look down.

“I know your name what is this”?

“I said my name is Amber Josephine Liu” I took a deep breath and continue “Josep Liu industry CEO’s daughter. I’m sorry for not telling you”

“Wow, this is new to me dude. I don’t know anything here I feel like not your best friend”

“Gezz Jackson stops your drama okay. So now what are you going to do to me”?

“Do what? You still my dork best friend. Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone about this and good luck with Krystal Amber. Love you buddy” And he hugged me briskly I’m so happy to have Jackson as my best-friend. I thought he’s going to angry with me in contrast he takes it nicely I’m so relieve.

“But you need to tell me about yourself after this okay? Now go its already late good bye see you tomorrow Ms. Handsome” He’s teasing me again ahhhh this boy. “Yes sir” And he take off.

 

“Amber can we meet”?

“No I can’t”.

“Why? I can go to your apartment”.

“No you can’t. See you tomorrow bye” and I hung up. Krystal you're the one who made me become like this. 


I'm sorry for my bad English on some part. And I'll not update for 2 days due to my laptop problem. So yeah comment pl~