Go went gone

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

Krystal’s POV

“Goodbye princess, take care okay? I’ll be back after three days” She said and gave my forehead a long passionate kiss. I love you Amber. I’m not going to leave you. After she left I shut the door and give my sister a call.

FlashBack

“Hello Mom”

“Oh hi soojung-ah. I have a good news for you”

“What’s it mom”? You’re not going to say you will come here right?

“I've registeedr for Josep corp for you last week” Good things she doesn’t come to Korea. But wait what?

“Mom you say what”?

“I said Josep company gave me a respond yesterday say that they want to meet you”

“Omg really”? I shouted in the phone call and jumping up and down likes a crazy person.

“Yes it’s real.”

“Kyaaaaa Thank you mom” I send her my flying kiss until she stops me in my track.

“But you need to come here soojung the CEO said he wants to meet you” No it can’t be.

“But mom--.”

“Baby you already got a chance that I did for you now you should catch it.”

“I’ll think about it”

“No, don’t think honey. Just come because it’s a good opportunity”

“So….When will I leave?”

“On Saturday I think its 3 days more”

“Thank mom good bye” and I hung up.

End of Flashback

I talked to her after 30 minutes when Amber came back home last night asking me if I want to go on a trip with her. I told her no because I want to go to states and have a talk with the company asking if I can finished my study here in Korea first.

“Oh hello sister” After feel like a decade finally she picks up.

“What the heck JUNG SOOJUNG it’s still early you brat >.<”!! I turned to look at the clock and saw that its already 10 in the morning.

“You know sister, old habit die hard. Now get up and have a proper talk with me” Now who’s an older sister here? Though Jessica.

“Fine, just give me 5 minutes” I heard a groan coming from my sister mouth and another groan if I’m not mistake it was came from Yuri unnie’s mouth.

“Oh my god sister what are you doing”?

“Clean out your dirty brain Soojung!!! I’m just get out off bed” She yelled and I whispered sorry to her. After everything’s settle down I suppose, she continued our conversation.

“So what do you want”?

“I want your help sister”.

“Just say it already”!!!

“Can’t you just talk to me easily my dearest sister it’s not like your sleep is more important than me’ I blurted out.

“Good, now you’re scolding me.”

 

“Look unnnie, I’m not scolding you now let’s get back to my problem. I want you to hide from Amber that I’ll go to the states”

“WHAT? YOU’RE GOING BACK AND WHYYYY?”

“Sister please!!” I feel my face turned black was about to faint.

“I just want to….” And I told her everything that I’ve talked on the phone with mom.

“Good good. You can count on me”.

“For real sister”?

“Yes! Now do you have anything more”?

“No.” Tert tert tert.

Yuri’s POV

“Baby who’s that”?

“Soojung” She said and walking to me with a baby step.

“Why does she call you”? I asked and give her my bear hug.

“Just to tell me that she’s going back to states”

“Oh”

Krystal’s POV

I think I should send Amber s message telling her that I won’t be home for the next 1 week when she come back from Jeju.

After that I went to my room and packed my clothes. You know me I pack like half of my closet’s clothes and shoes.

I went to the kitchen and search for something to eat after finished packing. I still have 2 days more before Amber come back though. Come to think of it I need to go to study by myself for 2 days TT_TT I already feel sick. I wondered what will people react if they know I come to school alone. For your information I and my llama are like sugar we acting sweet in front of everybody except teachers. :@

And we also have our private room too it’s at the back of the gym hall. That room was suggested by Jackson said that he also went there with Youngji. What the.. I miss her already arughhhh why…..

Amber’s POV

I left my apartment and saw my sister’s waiting down stair with her car. Don’t want her to wait I rush to put my luggage at the back of the car and went to sit near the driver. We took a private boat that my father owned. In the middle of the way I want to send Krystal my picture but I see no service so I kept my phone back. We arrived in Jeju in the afternoon and our grandma welcome us warmly like she used to.

I miss her so much so I went and gave her a hug. The place is still the same before I left Korea when I was a child. I went to my old bedroom and see that everything is change now. They don’t have a small bed and a llama picture anymore but it replace with a queen size bed and a book shelf also a closet and everything is clean.

My sister and I have a different room and went night come I always come out of the house to look for a service for my phone but I can’t catch any. I guess I need to live without my social life for three days and be a good grand-daughter for my grandmother.


I turned a drama into something else dont you think so? KKKKKKK