Papa Liu is fishy.

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

Amber’s POV

“Pa I’ll go to the bathroom” I said and walk out of the room. I came with father half an hour ago to the company. He told me to help him with his work but I can’t think straight so I told him I’ll go to the bathroom. I lied.

I’m now standing in front of an elevator waiting for it to open so that I can go find my princess somewhere else, not sitting here waiting for that new girl. The door ding open and I went in.

No one’s POV

Not knowing to her, Krystal just went out of the other side of the lift. The girl with a beautiful brown hair tied up in a bun and jeans that suit her S line making everyone in the company drooling for her.

She walked pass everyone to the receptionist and asked “Excuse me, I’m here to meet Mr. Liu” She said beautifully to the receptionist but no forget to send her icy glare to everyone who’s looking at her.

“Ms. Jung right”?

“Yes, I am.”

“This way please” And Krystal started to walk behind a short girl a.k.a Sunny who has been working here for 2 years. She opened the door for Krystal and told her to walk in.

Krystal walked into the huge room of the Liu office and stop in the middle of the room looking around trying to find the person that she wants to meet. She turned left and right still doesn’t see anyone in the room.

The atmosphere is starting to get cold she wondered somehow she felt similar with this. “Hey Ms. JUNG” A voice came from her back made her jump a little bit. She held her palm to her heart and whispered “Oh my goodness” and back to her usual self.

“Hello sir.” She spoke her English fluently and showing her smile to the man in front of her. He grinned. She almost fainted because similarity of the grin that Mr. Liu did was the same as her lover who followed her since yesterday to LA.

“Are you okay”? He asked.

“Yes I’m fine.” She said and took a step back from him. She sat down in front of him after he told her to make herself comfortable.

“I ask my daughter to come with me but she doesn't come back yet.” He told Krystal and smile at her showing his white teeth. Why this he has to tell me about his daughter? And who the hell want to know his story. She thank loudly in her head.

“Excuse me for a minute” He said and took out his phone dialing his daughter who already out of the company finding her princess with the bodyguard. “Yah llama where are you”

‘llama?’ thought Krystal.

“Give me 10 more minutes” Said the other line. “No come back now Yiyun”

‘She’s not my llama’ thought Krystal.

“I’m trying to find my princess Pa” He took a glance at Krystal and told her “Are you free for dinner Ms. JUNG”?

‘Ms. JUNG?’ Thought Amber.

“I guess so” She said and smiled slyly.

“Good. Yiyun you can go now but tonight come for dinner with me okay”? Said Papa Liu while, smirking like crazy in his head.

“Alright, see you tonight bye” And he hung up with his daughter.

Why you have to say you free tonight? You can tell him you’re busy babo. Krystal mentally scolded herself.

“Now let’s get back to our work” And he gave her the documents of the company for her to read. She nodded and nodded until he asked her “Do you want to study college here? We can provide you good school and spend for your study expend and everything.”

Krystal’s POV

It’s a good opportunity. But I have to tell llama about this first. “Lets me think first” I said and continued to read the contract.

“My daughter is in Korea too. She just came back yesterday.” Why the heck is he talking about his daughter again? This man is weird.

“Oh”

“I really want you to meet her but she said she want to find her lover” I just nodded not interest in his story.

“I don’t know she already got someone she loved. I want to find someone for her that’s talented as you.” He said and looking at me from head to toes. This man!!!!

“Yes?” I questioned him not sure of what the topic is about.

“Ms. JUNG Are you single”? HAH???????

“N-no” Gosh why did he ask me this kind of question?

“Good”

“Good?”

“Come for dinner tonight in my house. I’ll tell my chuffer to ditch you.” He said and grinned again. He looked familiar though.

“E-er y-ye-ah” I stuttered. Why? I don’t know either. My heart tell me nothing is good about this dinner.


Wwowoo there, long time no update. 

I have been busy lately with my Exams and new English term that i have started plus my driving class so it's hard for me to keep on updating like before.

I hope this chapter gave you some hint of what's going to happen next.

I will try my best to update the story because i also wanted to complete it before September too. 

Now, leave me your comments below.

B-bye TT_TT