Misunderstanding

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

"Good bye sister" I bit my sister farewell. Three days trip to Jeju was awesome. I spend half of our second day sailing swimming and eating. I really want to get out of everything and live there with my princess.

I open the door to my apartment just to greet with silent and I don’t see my princess waiting for me or come to give me a hug too.  What’s with this girl? I take out my shoes and go into the living room thinking maybe she’s there falling as sleep or watching TV but No, so quiet even in the Kitchen no noise coming out.

I shrugged it off once again maybe she went out with her friends though. I grab a can of coke and go to the living room watching TV waiting for my princess to come home. I don’t care about my luggage now what I want to do is hug my princess and kiss her because I miss her so much. It’s already evening and she hasn’t come back home yet so I decided to give her a call after sending tons of message in the afternoon.

The call cut off saying that they can’t connect to this number. Curious, I tried to call again and again but they answer the same things. I started to panic and rush into the bedroom and see that he clothes are all gone and he make up too!! OMG Krystal where the heck are you? I go into the front door of my apartment and don’t see her shoes too. Where are you going? Come on you don’t leave me do you? Just the thought of don’t have her near me made me broke down crying like crazy.

Tears are rolling down my cheek I can’t just sit down and do nothing. I need to do something. Call, yeah call. Sulli, sulli I dialed Sulli number and asked her does she know where Krystal is but she said she doesn’t know. I tried to dial, as far as I know 10 of her friends for god sake but they all say they don’t know anything. Her sister, Jessica unnie. I started to type her phone number and put it next to my ear waiting for her to pick up. TErt tert tert. I try for the second time and she picks up.

“Hi Jessica Unn--.”

“I’m Kwon Yuri if you want to talk to her you--.” I cut her off.

“Songsen nem”

“Just call me Yuri unnie--.”

“Yes unnie, does Krystal is with you”?

“No she--.”

“So do you know where she is”? I heard her took a deep breathe.

“From what I know she’s on a plane now.” WHAT??

“WHAT”?

“Stop Liu, don’t shout and stop cutting me when I speak you know it’s rude to cut---.”

“Just please tell me why she’s on the plane? And when? And where is she going?”

“She’s on a plane because she’s going back to US. I just send her off in the morning I guess before you arrived 1h.”

“D-do you h-happen to know why s-she go there”? I feel my voice is shaking, fighting back my tears to fall down.

“I don’t know Jessica just told me Krystal needs to go back there. Are you finish now”?

“Yea---.” TERT TERT TERT. Good now she’s the one who don’t let me finish my words. Why princess why you leave me why? I was about to tell you the real me today why do you have to go? Weak is the only word that I can decided how I feel now.

RING RING RING I picked up my phone without looking at the caller ID.

“Hello” My voice is so weak that the other line can’t hear me.

“Hello llama”?

“yes hello Jackie”

“I want to tell you that father is going to mee---.”

“Jackie please I don’t want to hear anything about the company now”

 

“No amber she’s the one that I feel jea---.”

“Just leave me alone.”

“GOSH AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CUT ME WHEN I’M SPEAKING YOU KNOW I’M YOUR SISTER I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THE GIRL NAME----.” TERT TERT TERT. I hung up again. I ain't got no interest in the company anymore and I don’t know when will yshe come back maybe week months or years so Krystal Jung SooJung, I’m going after you because I need you.

I don’t care about your parents anymore maybe they want you to go back this time because they arranged your engagement? I don’t know but I’m afraid (Gosh you think too much Amber – Author) so I’ll go there to get you back. Just wait and see who’s the real Liu, princess.

Krystal’s POV

I arrived here safe and sound but I have a weird feeling and I don’t know why. Just one week llama after one week your princess will go back. I guess she's not going to worried much though because i already told my sister and send her a message the day she left to Jeju. "Hey Soojung come here let umma hug you" and we went home after she come to pick me up from an airport.