Your Apartment

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

Back to Class

“Krystal Are you okay”? Say Suzy while looking at me from head to toes. What’s wrong with this girl?

“Yeah I’m fine why”?

“So you didn’t beat her”? Why the hell should I beat someone I love?

“No why”?

“Are you really okay Krystal, after she did this to you”?

“Stop asking me Suzy I’m tired let me rest. Call me when the teacher comes” I change the topic and plop myself down on the chair and pretend to sleep.

“K-krystal”? What’s now?

“WHAT”?

“Don’t shout okay? I just want to ask you about Amber”. I stop lay down and turn my head to look at her. Don’t tell me you’re going after my Amber NO WAY.

“Why”? I ask.

“Doesn’t she’s a bit handsome for a girl”? Suzy is right. Even she wore that glasses she still look handsome af. Somehow I’m afraid, what if she starts to have a fan-club and girls start chasing her?

“No, she isn’t”. Yes, she is.

“Cherss Krystal, shut your mouth if you disagree”

“I don’t care”. I really care, damn it.

“I’m going to ask her out.” WHAT????? NOOOO

“No you don’t”?

“Why”?

“Because she’s a girl” And I'm dating a girl.

“I don’t care Krystal. Even-though she’s a girl or a boy I’m still after her”.

“What about your parents”?

“If they love me they’ll let me be myself and support me for my decision.”

“If my parents are the same as you” I mumbled to myself.

“What are you talking about Krystal”?

“N-no nothing” Luckily she doesn’t hear me if so I’m dead. At least I still got my sister.

“Class stand-up” Shout the class president and we go back to study until the bell ring and the teacher dismiss us.

From: <3 I’ll wait for you at the small alley on the way to my apartment.

To: <3 Yeah. See you soon. And I put my phone back in my pocket.I rush down-stair and bumped into someone. He offers his hand but I get up by myself and ran out of the gate. I don’t want her to wait. 

“Wow cools down princess” I don’t replied to her and grab her arm and run again afraid that someone might see us. I’m such a coward.

Now we’re standing in front of her apartment, she unlocked her door and opened it. I take out my shoes and go inside. This apartment is not small and not big it’s good for someone who lived alone.

“Go sit on the couch first I’ll be back later”. She said and went into her bedroom. I looked around again because the last time I came here I’m not in a good term so it’s my chance to explore her house. Her living room has a smart-TV and a big books shelf next to the window and so many cubes on the coffee table. Maybe she loves reading so much. She comes back with a knee-pants and a blue t-shirt. ‘cute’

Amber’s POV

I walked out of the room and saw her looking at every pictures and things that hung on the wall. She looks hot when she’s concentrating.

“Let’s start” I said and sit down on the rug in the living room and prepare a coffee table not to forget to settle my cubes down nicely. We’re studying her so I need to clean it. The table position is in front of the TV. She hummed and sat down next to me.

“So what do you want to study”?

“I’m bad at chemistry and Math” I think for a minute and tell her that we’ll study math 3 days and chemistry 3 days and Sunday is weekend. And she agreed. I explain to her every step on how to solve the problem in math and so on. She’s a fast learner every test that I put for her she did it in just 15 to 20 minutes.

“I did it” She shouted after finished the last one.

“I teach you though” I said and pouted. She looks at me and kisses my cheek I blush.

“Thank you teacher” She said playfully. I knocked her head and get up.

“Where are you going”? “To the kitchen want to come”?

“No I’m good here”. She said and went to sleep on the couch. I come back with a glass of water and some sweet. She got up and took water from me and drink it in one go.

“Yah slow-down” I yell. She finished it and smile at me slyly. I feel my eye is itchy so I put my glasses down and rub it. She looks at me and widened her eyes. “What”? I ask.


Afternoon update for you all. :) leave your comment for this chapter thanks!