Fall for you harder

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

I amaze with her god damn beautiful eyes pointed nose and the way she frowns, gosh she’s so hot. How can someone so handsome yet cute at the same time this llama is killing me. I need to protect her I need to protect her from those chicks outside. This llama is mine. I get back from my thought and look at her sweetly.

“Why did you wear it all the time, do you have a bad eyes sight”? Before I let her get back to that nerd again I need to ask her god know how many questions.

“My eyes are all good I just feel like to wear it and moreover I think it suit me”. What a crazy thought? Suit my you look handsome af without glasses.

“Let me look at you closely”. I said and cup her face between my hands. That beautiful brown orb omg, I need to do something.

“Amber, l-listen to me” Why shutter damn. “You look more than okay without glasses” I take a deep breath and tell her “You’re so handsome” and she blushed. I chuckle.

“Stop say something non-sense Krystal I’m not like that” She said shyly. Yah I’m I a girl or you’re a girl in this relationship chongmal.

“Stupid Amber” I said and throw myself into her embrace. She looks shock so I shout. “Yah, hug me back” and she obeyed. I’m not bossy okay Jungsisters are just happened to born like this though. “But, I want to tell you something” I said and cupped her face. “Be that nerd again. I don’t want to see girls chasing on you all the time because of your beauty face”.

“Are you jealous”?

“No, I’m not”.

“Then I should transform myself”.

“YAHHHH fine, I’m jealous happy”? I said and turn my back to her like a little girl asking her father an ice cream and he refuse.

“Awww my princess is jealous”. She said and back hugged me then we stay in silent.

I lean myself to her chest and look at the view outside the window on our left. It’s already dark and the sky is so bright because the light of the moon and the star. I wish I can stay like this longer.

“Oh princess, do you live alone”?

“Yeah why”? I said weakly. I don’t know why but I feel so sleepy in her arm.

“Don’t you afraid”?

“Why afraid when we have a tight security”?

“Even the security is good but you need to careful you know”. I push myself up and look at her weirdly. Why all of a sudden she asked me about my safely and how I live. What’s her plan?

“Why do you ask”?

“Can’t I worry about my girlfriend”? The word girlfriend feels so good.

“Yes you can. But you’re up to something do you”? I said and use my index finger to jut her heart playfully.

“Errr…heheheh” She rubs her neck and do a yes-i-am look.

“What”?

“Can I you know Emmm, can I take you home when we finish our tutor”? She looks down to hide her blushing face. ‘cute’

“Stupid. Why are you so nice to me”?

“Because I love you”. She said out of the blue and it’s really touched my heart. Krystal, krystal why are you being like this all of a sudden? What’s happen to a bossy and an icy princess?

“I love you too”.

Maybe this is love this is how it feel to stay in your love embrace. This is how it feels to know that someone’s worry sick about you and want to take care of you. Oh butterflies in my stomach I don’t know you can be this power feel to make me feel love and shy with this girl in front of me.


End!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   Just kidding. 

 

 

 

 

It’s been 3 months that I and Amber are together. I took a test and passed it. Next week we will start our new class, grade 12. Time fly so fast and our relationship is still a secret. I admit that sometime I got angry and jealous with her when she talks to both guys and girls. I can’t help but to send my icy glare to them.

And Suzy really get on my nerve from time to time. She really doesn't know Amber doens't interest or just act lilke so. She babling about Amber to know Amber like this Amber like that. please I know everything about her so shut the hell up. But, of course i'll act innocently llike i don't know anything. Sometimes i want to shout to the world that we're DATING. 

We do fight but after 5 minute she’ll be back and say sorry and me either that’s why we can be together this long. We’ll always hang out at the food side-shop at the Han-river that she usually go and it became our favorite spot. I turn to my right and see her sleeping peacefully with her cute face. No we don’t do anything like you all think. We just cuddling and talk something like what we’re going to do in the future what our future will be and so on.

Yes, we make out but she stop when it lead to the part that I’m not ready yet. We sleep over at each other apartment 2 – 3 times a week. And it looks like it’s becoming our habit. I feel guilty at one thing though every time she went to my apartment or I went to her we will always wear a big jacket over us and covered our face like we’re a celebrity.

I still don’t have the gut to tell my sister about this but she has met Amber 3 times already it was when we went to an ice cream shop, in my apartment and at the super-market. I almost got a heart-attack when she asked me is she my boyfriend. “Hmmmm, Krys…” she says huskily and wrapping her arm around my waist then pulls me closer. I love her. Yes I love her like so much. Even these 3 months is not long but I feel loved by her. “Gomawo” I said and snuggle closer to her chest.


Yah, how was it? 

Afternoon updates again. :D