50%

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

 

Krystal’s POV

I say goodbye to Sulli and walk out of the school. I saw Amber standing in front of the gate walking back and forth. What’s she doing? I continued my step until I saw her looking at my direction. She waved her hand in the air like telling someone to come faster. I look at my left and right and saw nothing because at this time the students already went home.

I pointed to myself and she shouted “YES”. I hurry my step and walk to her.

“Hey Krystal”

“Hey, don’t you go home?”

“I’m waiting for you.”

“Me? Why?”

“Let’s go to the garden first. Should we?”

“Come on Amber, tell me what do you want to say.”

“Just go first will you?”

“Fine”

 

“Now tell me what?” I said and folded my arm.

“Hmm, I want to tell you something.”

“Say.” I started to lose my patient. What is this dork want to do here.

“Krystal, I just want to tell you that I like you. No no love, I love you” She look at me and said. I know something wrong with this girl since I first saw her but I don’t know that she love me.

“Why?” I asked.

“…”

“I said Why?” I repeated again.

“Because I love you okay. I don’t remember how I just know one day you started to live in my heart and I tried so hard to get you out but, I can’t. You just came without me knowing anything and start from that day on I really want to talk to you, miss you every second. And I really do.” She said.

It’s not like I don’t love you Amber, I know at least I have a slight feeling for you but, “I’m afraid.” I replied.

“What are you afraid of tell me I’ll help you Krystal we’ll overcome this together.” She said and bring me to her embrace. It feels so good when her arm folded around me but I just can’t.

“You don’t understand Amber.” I said and push her away from me. And she released her arm around me I miss that warmth.

“Are you shame of me?”

“NO NO it’s not like that.”

“So what Krystal? Do you love me?”

“Look Amber I know I have a feeling for you but, it’s not that big.” Wow, I just confess.

“I’ll make you love me harder.”

“Listen, it’s not like that. It’s about people eyes, about my parents my studying.” I said and look down.

“Parents?” She whispered but I still hear it. “What’s wrong with your parents? They agreed to married your sister and Ms. Kwon why can’t you and me?”

“It’s not like what you think?”

“TELL ME KRYSTAL I’M SO TIRED OF YOUR SHORT ANSWER.” She shouted. I know she’s dying inside now but I can’t help to broke down crying.

Amber’s POV

I shouted to Krystal, I know I did the wrong thing she broke down crying and hugged her knees. “I’m sorry” I apologize to her and hug her once again. Her crying is cool down a little bit and she stood up.

“I’ll t-tell you Amber, but first you n-need to keep it as a s-secret.” She said still sobbing.

“Okay.” I said and we went to sit on the bench. The sky is starting to get dark dedicate that it’s going to rain soon.

“When you say that my parents married my sister and Yuri unnie you’re wrong. They love each other so much and asked for our parents a blessing. They refuse and trying to separate them” She chuckle, a scary one. “So my sister and Yuri unnie ran to South-korea, my parents know about this and tried to get Jessica unnie back to America but she said “Even if she die she’ll die with Yuri unnie. She won’t go back.” I really admire her I’m so proud to have a brave sister like her. I love my sister so much and I feel jealous of her self-confident.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. I can wait”

“No, it’s okay. My parents are really angry, one day they called me and told me not to do anything like my sister because they hate it. ‘sobbing’ the look in their eyes are so scary and embarrassed because of my sister. At that time, I feel so lose and angry at my parents at the same time but I can’t do anything because I’m still young so I decided to agree with them.”

“I’m sorry” I said.

“It’s not your fault to make me tell you this.” She said and looked at me then hold my hand.


To be continue.. 

So how was it?