you guys name it

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

“Stupid why are you doing this to me”? I’m still pinching her ear.

“Do what? Let me go princess it hurt”

“So you call me princess and call someone cutie heh”? I let go of her ear and standing in front of her. Our face are so near that her breathe touch my nose. She walk back 1 step and dust her clothes. What? does my hand is that dirty?

“What are you doing”?

“Dusting my clothes”

“Why you have to do that”?

“Because it’s expensive” I look at her and see that it’s really that expensive.

“Where do you get that money to buy this brand clothes”? she ignored my question and say something that I already explain to her for like thousand of times. 

“Tell them you’re my girl first” She said and folded her arm.

“What’s with this attitude stupid”? She really gets on my nerve.

“Just easy easy. Tell them you’re mine and I’ll tell you everything.”

“Don’t you dare to say it again”?

“Tell them you’re mine”.

“Krystal watches out”!!!! I try to pinch her ear lobe again but she step back and I lost my balance. I open my eyes and see Amber laying there under me our lips touch and she grins at me like a dork. I try to get up from her grip but she tightened her arm around my waist and pulls me closer until I put my head on her beating heart.

“Why your heart beating so fast”?

“I don’t know. Maybe because every time you’re near me I’m like this”

“Cheesy, but don’t worry I won’t fall for your trap” I said and trying to get up again but she doesn’t let me.

“Lay here let me hug you longer.”

“But you just hug me to sleep two days ago”

“And yesterday we’re not good, remember”? She said and pecked my lip. How dare this girl. Herssss!

“Amber get up your clothes are all dirty”

“I don’t care”

“And who just say their clothes are expensive”

“Pass is pass” What????? 2 minute already count as pass. Jesus!

“Now tell me why you dyed your hair and wear this kind of clothes? Don’t you know girls are all over you now Liu”. I said and pinch her ear hard. 

“OWW OWW please princess, don’t pinch me again” And I let go of her ear still lay down on top of her. awww feel so good.

“Because you told them we’re just friend and I feel so sad about this” I’m sorry baby I don’t know it can make you this sad.

“But you don’t have to do this stupid!!!! Now look girl will give you this give you that” Just the thought of it make my blood boil and I start to hit her chest.

“Aww princess why are you so naughty”? OOpsss good job Amber!!

“What did you just say”?

“Nothing”

“I heard it dork you say I’m naughty. Do you want to die”? I said and about to hit her again but she grab both of my arm and kiss me. I’m not going to reply to you. Damn it why are you so good at kissing Liu? I try not to open my mouth but I’m all weak now.

I’m here to talk to her not to make out. “A-amber ‘aghhh’” Damn it did I just moan without parting my lip? Where did she know all of this technic?

Amber’s POV

I don’t want to hear her babbling anymore so I kiss her. At first she doesn’t give in to me so I start to roam around her neck somehow it’s hard that I’m under and she’s on top. Lucky for me that I dos push up every morning.

BANG BANG BANG

“Hello, Anyone here? Please open the door”. I stop kissing her and look at Krystal and see her dig her face to my chest hiding her blush.

“Hello, do you hear me”? And I push Krystal up thinking of how to get away from this. The door started to bang again this time louder and louder. “If you don’t open I’ll call the principle” Her words scare me so I push Krystal into one of the empty toilet and go to unlock the door then run back to where I left Krystal and get in with her. Omg Amber Why don’t you just run out? I mentally scold myself.

“Dork why are you in here too”? She whispers to my ear quietly afraid that the girl that just got inside hears us. “I don’t know too” I mouth to her and she slap my arm.

 

“Nana do you know Amber”? A girl name Jiyeon said while replying her lipstick. 

“Amber what”? Asked Nana still in the toilet. 

“Amber J. Liu”. Jiyeon finshed her doing and folding her arm waiting for Nana to comes out.

“Yeah why”? Asked Nana after finished her bussiness. 

“She’s so hot now.”

“Really”? A girl name Nana said interestingly while washing her hand. 

“Yeah, Girls in our class said they’re trying to hit on her” Jiyeon said and her eyes are roaming around the bathroom.

“Ooww” I grasp because Krystal pinch my chest.

“Does anyone here”? A girl name Nana say out of nowhere afraid because of a weird sound that Amber just did.

“OMG NANA LOOK! THERE ARE TWO PEOPLE” The so-call Jiyeon yelled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aghhhhh arghhh ahhhhhhh” a moan just escape from Amber’s mouth. “Ewwww these people” the two girl said and left Amber and Krystal alone.


I want you all to name this chapters. Leave your comment below if you think the title that you name suit this chapter and i'll think about this. Maybe i'll combine 2 - 3 idea that you all left in the comment and name it as a chapter title. *wink*

OH and By the way please be ready for A BROKEN HEART CHAPTER by tomorrow. 

Love you all!!!!