She's my girlfriend.

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

Jessica’s POV

I know something went wrong between this two. Krystal never brought someone to our apartment before but she let Amber in. She never hangs out this late and she did. She doesn’t even dare to wear short just only buy the grocery down the apartment when I told her but here she’s wearing short showing her legs. I need to know this.

“Krystal explains to unni now”!

“Explain what unnie”?

“Don’t act like you didn’t hear me”. I said and send my glare to Amber. Stop squeezing my hand stupid thought Krystal.

“Unnieeeeeee”

“Don’t unnie me now tell what’s this”? I said and use my index finger point to both of them.

“Sica”

“Don’t seobang. Eat your tokbokki before I do something to you”. I raise up my left hand telling Yuri to continue her food and stop asking me. I’m JUNG though.

“Tell me you two are together Am I right?”

“Unnie” “Jessica-shii” They said and look at my eyes at the same.

“What? Can’t I worry about my sister”?

“Unnie, we’re together”. She said and looks down. I know this will be like this. So I turn to Amber and saw her looking at her tokbokki.

“Eat” ……………………………… “I said EAT do you hear me”? I yelled and they start to eat their food no one dares to speak.i'm also hungry though.

 

 

“Amber right”?

“Y-yes”

“Come with me we need to talk. Seobang look after Krystal I’ll go now”. I kiss her on the cheek and walk to one of the empty bench under the big tree.

 

“How long have you been together”? We settle ourselves down and she distances herself far away from me. I’m not a tiger.

“the-three months and a half”

“Look at me” ………… “I said look at me”. She raise up her head and I smile warmly at her.

“Why don’t you tell me about this”?

“I—I”

“STOP SUTTERING YOU STUPID I WON’T DO ANYTHING” I shouted and she looks at me shock. It’s not my fault though.

Amber’s POV

Jung sisters are so scary if only I’m a kid maybe I’ve already pee my pants. God why I have to meet these two sisters? But I love Krystal so much.

“Krystal said she’s not ready for it yet”.

“So it’s my sister fault”?

“N-no no” I said and waved my hand in the air.

“So what”.

“W-we both not ready for it yet” But I’m ready from the start of this.

“Do you love my sister”?

“YES I DO” I shouted without hesitation.

“Gosh you can just talk dork” Why Jung loves to call someone like this? AIsshhh

“Y-yeah”

“Do you know about our parents”?

“Yes, I do”

“So what are you going to do about this”?

“Krystal told me they’re in the states right? They can’t be here like in a minute” I said and trying to look at her in the face. I wonder how Ms. Kwon handles her.

“You’re right. They are in the states but I warn you they’ll come anytime that they want. And if you have any problem feels free to contact me. Also if I know you hurt my sister you’re dead”. I gulp loudly and look at her.

“Good bye dork. You have my word” And with that she left.

 

“Hey baby where are you”?

“I’m with Yuri unnie at the same place where you left us”

“I’ll be there soon”. I hung up and run toward where she is when I arrived she’s all alone.

“Where are they”?

“They just leave. Let’s go” And she clung her arm with mind.

“What my sister talks to you”?

“Nothing much. She told me to be careful around you”.

“Yah why”.

“Because you’re scary as your sister” and I start running ahead of her. Not long after she gets what I mean she started chasing me. I love you Krystal I don’t know what will happen in the future but I promise you I’ll never let you go.

 

Back to school

We’re walking hand in hand to school again but this time no one speaks a word. I want to start the conversation but I don’t know where to start so I just continue to walk beside her as usual. We arrived in front of the school gate ‘still holding hand’ I wonder does she really want to tell everyone about us?

“Oh hey Krystal, Amber” Say Youngji while looking at our intertwine finger.

“Oh hey hi” Krystal looks up and say hi to her.

“So….” She mumbles and point to our hand. I feel like my heart is beating so fast because I'm afraid of how Krystal answer is. I hope you’re ready Krystal if you’re I’ll let you know who I am and I’ll let you go and meet my sister.

“We…”

 

 

 

“Hey man what’s up” Gosh Jackson why you have to ruin a situation like this?

“HEY” I don’t know I say simply or shouted because my voice gaining everyone attention.

“What are you doing here? Let’s go in”. He said and tried to pull me with him but I can’t. My hand is lock. I look at him and look at our finger then parted his mouth as a ‘OH’ expression. Now princess what am I to you?

 

 

 

 

 “Hey”. I took a deep breath and look to where the voice comes from. ‘Sulli’ I send my glare to her but she acts like doesn’t see it really? Does my glare is a bit weak or what? She run toward where we’re standing and open widely when she looks at our fingers.

“So Krystal tell us what’s your relationship with Amber”? This time everyone’s looking at us.

“W-we’re we’re L-l-o FRIEND” She shouted and release my arm. That’s it. I’m so done. You’re going to regret on what you have done to me Krystal JUNG Soojung!!!!


Dear Krystal, you've a warning from Amber here please take care of your heart and soul.