Bad AMBER J. LIU

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

I stand in front of my mirror looking at my reflex-ion, my new transformation. I take a deep breathe and swing my bag around my shoulder. I go to the living room and grab my car key (yes, I decided to be Amber Josephine Liu from now on) and close the door. I park my car in the school-teacher parking lots. I start to feel uneasy now because students start to roaming around my car that I can’t find way out.

I’m not a celebrity okay I’m just a normal human as you so back off (Still in the car lol) Bang! Bang! Bang! I glance to my right and see someone knocking on my window harshly Hey my car is expensive! I really want to get out of here but I can’t. I roll down my window a bit and hear “Omo, is that Amber J. Liu” and I roll it back. I haven’t showed myself yet and everyone already head over heel for me. Is that how you feel when everyone’s after you? I sign and take out my phone and message to Jackson tell him to help me.

Krystal’s POV

“Krystal look, people are roaming around that area something must be interesting” Say sulli and about to pull me with her but I stop. I don’t have any feeling to know who is who. I need my Amber now.

“What if it’s just the students other class talking with each-other”? I said uninteresting.

“Come to think of it Krystal why don’t they just sit down and talk with each-other normally. Here, they’re standing and whispering non-stop. Let’s go” She said and pulled me again.

“You go I’ll go to class first”. I don’t care except its Amber. Brave up Soojung tell them Amber’s your right? right?

“You’re no fun. What’s wrong with you today”?

“Aow, why don’t you go”?

“I asked what’s wrong with you today”?

“Nothing”.

“Nothing my . You’re lying. Tell me do you love Kris”?

“NOOOOOOO”

“alright, alright gezzz you don’t have to shout you know” She say and take her hand out of her ears.

“Go”. I said and pushed her.

“Fine, See you in class.” And she left. I continue to walk to the classroom again but I hear something that makes me stop in my track “Is that Amber J. Liu”? “She looks so hot” “Man you’re right she’s so hot” “I’m going to bang on her” “No you don’t. She’s mine” I turn to look at them and send my icy glare but they still whispering don’t care about me. But wait ‘Hot?’ What’s going on here? I stop walking and turn my back and there, I widened my eyes don’t know how to say anything it feel just like the world is stop spinning and everything is in one place.

She looks so handsome and fabulous doesn’t she promise me she’ll listen to me? “Why”? I whispered to myself. 70% girls in this school are all talking about her now. She’s a hot topic in this school. She’s walking toward me and smile. What’s she going to do? I stand still in my spot and she stop in front of me showing that grin of her that I love. And with that she walks passed me. What? I parted my lips shock because of her attitude. Is that how she treat her girlfriend?

“But that girlfriend of her doesn’t know how to take care of it” J-Jackson. He says to me and walks with Amber to class. I need to do something. I can’t let Amber get away from me. I sit in my seat and turn to look at Amber but she looks at the view outside.

To <3 Do you want to play game with me? I waited for her 5 minutes but she hasn’t reply to yet

. To <3 Fine, I love game. Finally she turns to look at me and frown but I look back at the whiteboard.

LUNCH BREAK

I was about to ask her for lunch but Jackson already drag her with him before me. Arghhhh my plan is ruined. I plan to tell everyone I’m hers. I can’t wait anymore if so she’ll be someone’s food and not mine. I’m walking behind them recording every step that they take.

They sit in our usual table and I hurried my step and sit in front of her like I always do. she looks at me briskly and turn to Suzy. Hey your girlfriend is right in front of you!! I’ll let this one go. I’m shaking, this is the first time I act like this to Krystal. MG Jackson I hope your plan will success thought Amber.

I start to dig my food not to forget send her my glare. She gulped! Yes I did it. “A-Amber” A short pretty girl comes up to her and give her a lunch box. I look at her with a don’t-you-dare-to-take-it. And she TAKEs IT! Damn it.

“Thank you cutie” And smile to that girl. AMBERRRRR you never call me cutie I’m I ugly? I pout.

“Why are you pouting Krystal you look creepy”?

“Shut up Sulli if you don’t want me to kick your ”

“Wow wow take it easy.”

“Good bye unnie” And she kisses my amber on her cheek. I don’t want to lost control but I can’t.

“OWWWW OWWWW PLEASE” I get up from my seat and pinch amber's ear with my fingers and drag her with me to the bathroom then lock the door.  


Looks like bathroom always their favorite place. xD guess what are they going to do there? Btw, i'm back my laptop is okay now.