LA! Chasing my love (1)

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

Amber’s POV

“Miss Liu” He said and bowed to me. “This way” And he grabbed my luggage with him.

I arrived to LA just a moment ago and I saw him standing with my name tag on a paper in front of him. He opened the door for me and went to the driver sit but before he go I get out of the back sit and come to sit in front with him. He was shocked and about to protested but I told him it’s make me more comfortable to sit here.

I turned to my left, folded my arm and plugged a headphone to my ears. Everything is still the same I miss Dodgers Stadium where I used to hang out with my gangf so much. But I miss my princess more. I wonder what is she doing now.

30 minute from LAX now here I am standing in front of a big door of my father’s mansion. I told you this house just way too big that I afraid I might lose in it luckily I was born here so no worry.

The maid open the door for me, I don’t know we have new maids. I walked into the house and to greet with a similar smell that come from the kitchen.

“MAMA” I shouted and ran into the kitchen. There she is, standing in front of the stove cooking my favorite foods.

“Awww finally my baby is here” And she gave me a very warmly hug that I miss so much.

“You cook my favorite foods!” I chirped like a little kid who saw ice cream.

“Yes, now go and shower first. Foods will finish in a minute” She said and I gave her a hug then ran into my bedroom.

 

“How is my cooking”? She said while watching me eating deliciously. My mouth is full so I gave her a thump up and smile at her. She ruffled my hair and told me she needed to go shopping with her friends and I nodded telling her I get it.

After eating I decided to go into my father’s library or his work place. We have a power here I believe I can find my princess within 2 days. I knocked on the door and crack it open when he said “Come in” in his man voice. “Papa” I said and lounged myself into his embrace.

“Glad you’re here. I want you to meet this person that I just find and I’m going to see her tomorrow.” He said and gave me the contract of that person but I use my hand to push it back to him.

“I’m not coming here for business” I said and pouted.

“So tell me why are you here baby?” He put down the contract and turned to look at me. I just realized his hair is all grey now and I mentally scold myself that I don’t spend much time with him and mom.

“To find my love life” I said and grin dorkily.

“WOW, my princess got a princess” He laughed loudly and patted my shoulder non-stop. I wonder where I see this action before Right! Jackie also does this too. :3

“Don’t tease me Pa. I just knew that she came here and I don’t know the real story behind it but I afraid someone might takes her form me so I want to get back to Korea with me.” “

Hmmmm, so you come here just to need my help”?

“Awww my papa is jealous” I said and he pouted. REALLY???

“Now tell me baby what do you want me to help”?

“I just need 2 of your man to investigate where her address is.”

“Good good. But you need to pay me back”. He said and smirked. Some time I wonder who is older here.

“Fine”

“Now get this contract and read it before you go to sleep. And tomorrow comes with me to the company I want to show the staff the future heir of this company.” He said and smiled dreamingly.

“Papa everything is fine. Now just give me your man already.” After I finished my speaking he stood up and grabbed his phone. He put it down and come to sit next to me again. “I already told them to inform you tomorrow morning. How is it”?

“Great! Thank papa” I said and gave him a peck. Princess I’m coming. And i went back to my room throw the contract that he gave me to somewhere else around the room. Why do i care if it not my princess? I shrugged and went to bed. 

Krystal’s POV

“ACHOOOO” Krystal sneezed out of now here.

"Are you going soojung"? My mom said and use her hand to tap my back.

“I’m fine mom maybe just the change of weather” I said and continued to eat my dinner.

“So Soojung I heard your mom told me you’re going to have your interview tomorrow right”? My dad asked me.

“Yes dad” I said weakly.

 

“What wrong soojung”? “Nothing” They looked at me fishily and I grin showing them that I’m okay. I wonder what is my llama doing now. I need to open skype and call to her but maybe she’s sleeping now *Sign*. I miss you llama. About tomorrow I’m not ready yet but I don’t want my parents to lose hope on me. And I don’t plan to tell them my relationship with Amber, not yet. I think maybe after they get to know more about same love. I thank god quietly when the Supreme Court said “same marriage is legal now in 50 states of America”.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello sister” i said and adjust the skype camera properly. Don't want to look ugly though. :@

“O-o-h he-llo soojung—ah.” Her voice is shaking what happen?

“What’s happen unnie”?

“Soojung-ah unnie sorry”

“W-what?”

“A-amber” Jessica said and fake sobbing.

“Amber what unnie”? I asked worried what has happened to that llama.

“She’s in the US now”

“It’s good” WHAT? United State? HERE? LA? With ME? HOW? “Unnie how”? I shouted and widened my eyes like an owl.

“It’s her fault.” Unnie said and pinched Yuri unnie’s ear who’s sleeping beside her.

“What her fault”? I asked sound angry but I’m not. I worry as .

“She told that kid you’re going back to states” My jaw dropped because of sudden news.

“What did she left”? I asked fidgeted my fingers.

“Yesterday, I think she arrived already.” And with that my mind gone crazy and I shut the laptop down. OMG this can’t be!!!!!!!


Tadaaaaa.

parents x parents are coming but don't worrry its not on the next chapter x)