Time fly

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

3 YEARS LATER

“Excuse me please”

A 20 years old girl who is wearing a new jersey with black glasses, walking with a bodyguards roaming around her through the crowds of people waiting for a fan-sign event.

“Today we have our special guest!!!” A MC on the stage proudly introduced the comer.

“Oh My God! Oh my! Krystal!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” One of the fan-girl was shouting when she saw Krystal walk up to the stage.

“Good afternoon Ms. Jung” The MC aka Mino greeted her when she arrived on the stage.

“Annyeong sehyo” She bowed a little bit, the screaming voice started to roar once again in the hall full of the new basketball championship 2015 in Seoul last week’s Fans.

She smiles, a smile that made everyone fainted and fall in love. Her eyes are roaming around the hall trying to find what she is expecting to see.

There it is big red roses are carried by nobody than Amber J. Liu the new CEO of Josep’s Liu Corp walking toward the stage.

“KRYBER KRYBER KRYBER” Fan-chants started when Amber stood on the stage next to Krystal.

“Wow, I don’t expect you to come here Ms. Liu” Mino said while shaking her hand.

“Hermm, I come here because of my fiancé” She smiled and hand back the Microphone.

“So, are you going to stay here for the interview too”? Mino asked.

“Nope, I still got work to do”.

“See you tonight princess” She whispered to her princess and went off the stage.

“I guess we can start our interview and fan-sign event now right Ms. Jung”?

Krystal’s POV

3 years passed, and I’m glad that my parents accepted us.

I still remember the look on their face when I told them I’m in love with a girl, but I couldn’t care less. After a very long period of time, they agreed and give us their blessing.

For the last 2 years after I finished my high school I went to college and spend my free time practice basketball.

I won a basketball championship last week and here I am, sitting on the sofa on the stage answering questions.

Oh, I also engaged with my llama last month. I think I need to tell you how my life gone through this past 3 years. (GRIN)

We’re doing great, when I said we because it was me and her. We have an argument but its only help us to understand one another more than we already have.

After our graduate she studied business management and I studied, I don’t know because in the end I still become a model for the company though.

I spend company’s money for college just to meet her. kekeke but hey, I also help the company too.

My sister and Yuri’s unnie have a daughter and her name is Haru. She’s so clever and beautiful like my sister. First they’re fighting over the name so I suggested for Haru and they agreed.

 

What do you want to know about me? Well, we lived in a condo on the 27 floors and we raised 2 puppy.

The first one named Gongju and the second one named JackJack.

“Thank you for your participation Ms. Jung” After a very long event in the afternoon finally I can go back home and sleep for 3 hours at least.

Actually, seeing my fan cheering for me made me less tired and wants to achieve more than I have done.

 

“Woof woof woof”

“Hello little boy” I went back home and was welcomed with a cute bark of JackJack.

I picked him up and went to the living room looking for Gongju.

“Hey, what are you doing princess?” lol, calling GOngju princess is like calling me. He must be hungry.

“Your mama will come home late again today.” I patted his head and go to the kitchen looking for something to eat.

We don’t have much time for each other and I was worried that she’s seeing someone.

The thought of her having a chick outside made my blood boil. But I have to truth her.

After all those years my attitude changed. I feel sensitive when it comes to my llama and I feel jealous over little things.

There are times when I asked her to be her secretary and she looked at me shock. What? Her secretary is hot though, that’s why I’m not convince when she told me she will going out with that girl name. I don’t know.

 

Ermmmm, HyunA?


So hey, :D stay tuned for the next update. And thank yo so much for your ideas and encourage messages. ya'll are awesome. 

I love ya! 

OH, the story is not going to end, not now. Any guesses what is going to happen next? "Smirk"