Prepare self

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

 

Krystal’s POV

I told her to wait me in the school garden, I don’t know why I said that because it was a place where I usually hang out beside the gym by myself. I love that place it was so beautiful and quiet. I’m starting to doubt myself about my feeling but, if it’s real I don’t want it to happen, not yet.

First I thought that she’s bad but after getting to know her a little and little in fact she’s nice and helpful just a bit stupid. I'm walking to the garden and saw her sitting on the bench under the same tree that I always satt. What a coincidence.

 

Amber’s POV

I’m waiting her in the school garden under a big tree near the bench. Everything around here is so peaceful and beautiful I've never know that our school has a place like this if she doesn’t tell me. I see her walking to my direction so I stand up and look at her and smile.

“Hi”

“Hi Amber” so she really called me my name, mission completed.

“Let’s go?”

“Okay” We went to games center. The first thing we played was basketball machine, we played until people around us stopped there things and watched us play. Then we went to grabbed a drink and it was already late so I was thinking of having dinner with her.

“So Krystal?”

“Hmmm?”

“Are you hungry?”

“A little”

“Let’s go”

“where?”

“My favorite place” I said and dragged her with me.

 

 

“2 tokkboki please Ajumma” I said and waited for her to prepare for our foods.

“Here, young man.” She said and handed me a foods

. “Thanks, but I’m a girl.” I paid her and left. 

 

“Do you always hang out here?” She asked me.

“Yeah, since I first come her from the states” I bring her to my favorite place ‘Han river’. Instead of bring her to a fancy restaurant I think I’ll just act simple and hide my real self.

“It’s good.”

“What?”

“I said this place is good. I never come out this late to this kind of place ‘Han river’” she said and continued to eat her food.

“Yeah” I replied. And there is a long pause a good one, the wind and the sound of the river is so good. After we finished I take her home.

 

 

 

“Hey Jackson” when I arrived to my apartment I called Jackson, because I want to asked him something.

“What’s up?”

“I really love Krystal”

“Confess to her then”

“What if she’s strength? And don’t you think it’s a bit too fast?”

“Why don’t you try first? Time is not the main reason we can’t tell if we love them even if it’s love at first sight. We can’t stop loving someone when we already did.  well, we can but we need time. Love is a feeling that’s too big to hide and too hard to stop thinking about. ”

“I’m afraid”

“Really Amber do it before someone take her from you.”

“I’ll think about it, thank buddy good night.”

“er, good night.” I ended the call and lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. Krystal, krystal, why do you have to be in my mind all the damn time? I rolled left and right until I feel I trapped in the blanket. ‘sign’ what if she turn me down but if I don’t try I’ll never know. They said “The more you hide the more they show, the more you deny the more they grow.”

Back to school

“Jackson”

“Yes?”

“I think I’ll tell her.”

“it’s good then”

“Dude, at least wish me luck”

“Okay, good luck”

“And when do you want to tell her?”

“Today, when we go home.”

“Hmmm, all the best buddy. Now let’s get back to the lesson.” He said and we get back to the lesson that the teacher’s teaching. I feel my body is shaking and my hand is sweating just the thought she’ll refuse me. Damn why it’s so hard to tell someone you love them? It’s not like the end of the world though. For the whole lesson I try so hard not look at the clock and listening to the teacher.

‘Grow up Amber you’re 17 years old already you know how to ignore bad mouth people you can help your father’s business you can live on your own you can do everything why can’t you tell someone about your real feeling?’ said my angle side. ‘Don’t confess Amber, if she’s strength you’re finish’ said my satan side. ‘No stop listen to that bad guy Amber, do it. She’s worth your embarrassment’ said angle side. ‘hahaha, what if she slap you?’ said Satan side. ‘she wouldn’t’ said angle side. ‘stop it you guys I’ll follow my heart.’ I said to them in my head. “Leh” my angel side showed her tongue and I smile. Tell me, everything is going to be alright.


what will krystal react if she know about this? guess? anyone?