O_O!

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

“Krystal princess”

“What?”

“I think we need to go back to my apartment”. I said and grab her wrist about to pull her with me.

“No”.

“Please”. I gave her my big-size shirt and my sister short that she had left. At first I thought it’s my chance to see her beautiful legs. But now I want to smack my head to the wall so much. While walking men are looking at her every step that she does. I’m burning I want to punch every-guys in the face when they look at my Krystal. (Not to forget our caps to cover our face.)

“Come on princess” I tired my best to persuade her but she still on her strong decision is NO. Is she mocking me?

 “And who give me this”? She said and crossed her arm tapping her leg and look at me form head to toes. i feel like a bad person now.

“Me”? I said and pointed to myself. It's you who else? Babo Amber. 

 “Yes you! You let me wear this and somehow it feel good when the wind hit my legs so no worry”. She said dreamingly. What? feel good?

“But t-that ert guys you know”? I said and looked down trying to calm my jealous down.

 “Aww, my Amber is jealous. But don’t worry I have you here right”? She smirk and started to walk again. This girl really gets on my nerve.

“Fine” I mumble to myself. Don’t you dare to look at my princess.

Krystal’s POV

I walk ahead of her for like 10m because i want to get away from her worriness because of my showed off legs. kkkkk 

“Hey young lady where are you going”? A man stopped in from of me and trying to touch me. But I distance myself from him first.

“Stay away from me”. I said and continued my walk but he grab my wrist roughly. I can smell alcohol from his mouth. Damn this man.

“I said let go of my hand”. 

“NO!” He shouts and trying to pull me with him to the small alley. Amber where are you stupid.

“Let me go” I said and trying to release my arm from his grip again but he won't.

 “LET GO OF HER” there she’s. She pulls him of me and stand in front of me as a shield. I tighten my grip on her t-shirt tightly.

“And who are you little boy. Get out of here before I do something to you” He said and trying to punch Amber’s face but she dodge it perfectly. I don’t know she can fight.

“I’m her G-Boy-Friend now go before I do something to you”. She said firmly and brings myself closer to her. I love her.

“You’re just lucky young lady”. He spat and walks away. She turns and hug me and I hug her back.

 

After that event she asked me if i want to go back but i say i want to eat tokbokki so much so we cotinued to walk to our destination.

“I don’t know you can fight”. I said and chuckle but the chuckle die down when she started to laugh crazily until everyone looks at us weirdly.

“Stop laughing Amber you’re gaining attention now” I said and trying to pull her arm with me to the tokbokki shop. Why is she laughing?

 

 

She stops and looks at me with that stupid grin of her that I can’t resist. I love that cute grin. “Now tell me why are you laughing”?

“I don’t know how to fight”.

“hah”?

“I said I don’t know how to fight”.

“B-but you just dodge that punch perfectly”. I stop walking and ask her.

“Maybe I just happen to be lucky”. She shrugs her shoulder and continues to walk.

“Hey, wait for me.” I said and running toward her.

 

 

“So princess what do you want”?

“As usual and today I would like fish ball too”. I said and hand her my money but she already paid it. Every time I want to give her my money she always gives it back to me and paid for it herself. Don’t act like you’re rich. I scoff.

“Let go and find a place to sit”. She said and we start looking for a table. Walking back and forth until

 

“KRYSTAL”

“U-uunie” I widened my eyes and was about to escape but she already grab my hand and convince me to sit with her. I sit down in front of Yuri unnie and smile slyly at her. What a bad day krystal.

“So Krys are you here alone”? Jessica unnie asks me while eating her foods.

“Y-“

“Oh princess you’re here”. I widened my eyes for the second time and look at Amber who stand at my left then look back at my sister who already put down her fork while Yuri unnie is choking on her tokbokki. I’m dead here.

“Sit down” no one is moving.

“I said sit down don’t you hear me”? My sister speaks for the second time and showing her icy glare to me and Amber.

“Y-yeah” Amber replied and sits down near me. ‘In front of my sister’ what a good view sister.

Jessica’s POV

 


Okay, any comments? Love you all. muah*