You're mine

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

“No not there stupid”. “To left”. “Move it a bit”. “Yeah over there”. “No to right a little bit. Okay!” We skip school one day to move my things in Amber’s apartment. I just finish telling her to put my closet in our bedroom. Yes OUR! It’s sound so nice.

“Princess let me rest first” She said and plopped herself down on the bed. I went to sit near her and hand her a bottle of water and she greatly took it from me.

“You did well llama” I said and peck her on the cheek. “I want more” She said and pout.

“No! Until you finish first. Now go we don’t have much time to do this. It’s already 4PM we still need to grab lunch”. I said and pushed her off the bed. She looks at me and walking lazily to the last box outside the door.

“Princess what’s this? Why it’s so heavy than others thing”? She dropped it in front of me.

“YAH don’t drop this you babo, it’s my trophy/award that I won in basketball competition.” I said and she mouthed me OH. I finished decorate my things in her living room and in our bedroom. For my apartment, my sister said she’ll put it for rent and I get to know that the one who did this is still unknown because they yeah they wore mask and sunglasses. I think they only want money lucky enough I don’t have money at home so they took some of my jewelry that’s not expensive at all.

“Princess, I want my reward” She came and back hugged me.

“Ewww Amber goes take a shower and have dinner first. I’m hungry” I said but she pouts at me and fake a crying sound.

“Awww come on baby I promise I’ll give you your reward” I said and held my pinky for her. She pinky promise with me and run into the bathroom like a lightening. I sign and went to the kitchen finding something that I can cook. I almost forgot that I can’t cook!

“Amber!!!! We need to go out for dinner. Hurry up finish your shower I need to take too!” I shouted and she shouted to me back “Okay”. After 5 minutes she comes out and grin at me crazily I wonder what’s wrong with her. I know she’s up to something but I’m not sure. “Princess it’s your turn now” She yelled. “I know.”

 

We went to a noodle restaurant near the park. While eating she keeps on glancing at me from time to time. She’s so weird today. We finished our foods and like the old time she paid for it before I can say anything.

“Are you rich”? I asked her when she drive back to our apartment.

“No, I’m not”.

“You don’t lie to me do you”?

“No I’m not okay”? She raises her voice a little bit.

“Sure” I don’t want to ask anything more so I turn to look the views outside.

 

“Princess” She laid down on the bed looking at me through a mirror while I combed my hair.

“What”?

“My reward” She hasn’t forgot it yet has she?

“I thought you already forgot this”

“No I’m not. And tonight I’m going to make you mine” She widened her eyes as mine and put her palm on . Does s-she really p-plan to do this t-to me? OMO, I’m shaking. After her words I don’t say anymore I just lay down and turn my back to her. She doesn’t hug me or kiss me like she said. What wrong with her? I decided to look at her but before I know it she already on top of me and kiss me slowly, emotionally and passionately. is so sweet does she have lipstick on? I stop thinking and reply to her kiss.

No one’s POV

On top of an icy girl is a girl who skillfully using her hand genuinely roaming around a small body under her. She kisses Krystal long enough for her to stop and breathe in for more oxygen. She bites Krystal lip telling her to let her tongue in and the girl obeyed. She her lips and use one of her hand to peal Krystal’s button shirt. She’s using her knee to parted Krystal’s leg for her and put it in contact with the girl’s womanhood. She smirks and playfully putting butterflies kiss on Krystal’s neck. “Arghh” A moan escape from a younger girl mouth. The sound that she made is felt just like a song to Amber’s ear.

After finished take out the girl’s shirt she unhook Krystal’s bra in one hand. It makes the younger girl shock at her. “Have you try this with someone”? Krystal asked when Amber was about to her right hungrily. “No” A weak no comes out from as she continue to and like a baby asking for a milk. “Omg Amber you’re so good” Krystal say and throw her head back to the wall putting her arm around Amber’s neck. Not feeling satisfied Amber’s remove her shirt and her pants leaving her in only a sport bra and her boxer.

The younger girl gasp because of Amber’s bold action not to forget how tone her stomach is. It just makes the younger girl feeling wider. Amber sliding her palms down Krystal thigh and bringing the garment down. The younger girl feel a cold wind hit her but she couldn’t care less because the feeling that Amber gave her is so hot that she want more. Krystal knows herself is getting wet now so she begging Amber to get inside of her. “Sshhh princess” She whispered husky to Krystal ear and biting her ear lobe while one of her hand is sliding up and down Krystal’s thigh making the younger girl squirm uncontrollably.

Don’t want to wait any longer she slide her middle finger in and pulling it in and out slowly waiting for the younger one to adjust. Krystal knows she’s hurt because this is her first time but she knows this feeling will go because now she wants Amber to move it faster and faster. “Faster Amber” She said weakly parted . Amber obeyed and the two continue doing their session until 2AM in the morning.

“You’re so good” Said Krystal while moving herself into Amber’s embrace.

“And you’re not bad” She kissed Krystal’s forehead and remind herself that tomorrow she’s going to tell her sister about her relationship with Krystal.

“Good night llama I love you so much”

“Yeah good night princess I love you too more than you love me” and with that they went to dreamland.


Is it bad? Guys!! It's my first time writing and i know i'm not good with it but i just did write it lol. 

Leave your comment and tell me how do you feel about this. This two really can't wait heh? especially Amber!