Busy

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

Amber’s POV

I woke up in the morning feeling a legs wrap around my waist and a hand on my bare chest. Come to think about last night a smile creep on my face and I feel so happy. I bring her closer and hug her tighter. She groans but stops when she opens her eyes and see me looking at her. “Good morning princess” I said and was about to kiss her but she put a palm on “Morning breathe”.

“I don’t care” I replied and kiss her hand until she put it down and let me give her my morning kiss.

“Princess let’s take a shower and have breakfast I’m so hungry” I pulled out and tell her to get up. But she looks at me shyly and I frown.

“My legs are all numbs stupid” She said and blush. Omg I don’t want this to end. She’s so cute.

“So let me help you my princess” I said and get up putting on my boxer and shirt back I know she looks at me every moment that I do but I just shrug it off because it’s not like I don’t see her. (ert) I go to her side and bridle style her to the bathroom.

“Do you want me to h-elp you know”

“Stop it Amber now go you byun” She said and shut the bathroom door to my face. (Suit you Liu)

 

We’re having breakfast in the dining table our legs are wrap around each other under the table and I feed her and she feed me. She pouts and I kiss her lip then she smile. Heaven is a word that I can describe this place. I almost forgot that I need to tell her about my sister.

“So princess, are you free this afternoon”?

“Yeah why”?

“I want you to meet my sister”

Beep beep beep beep

“Excuse me” She said and pick up her phone.

 

“So what do you think”? After she finished her call I asked her again.

“I’m sorry baby, unnie just call to tell me that we’ve someone interest in our apartment and they want to meet us talking about the rent”. She said and snuggled her face into the crook of my neck.

“It’s okay you can go later. So I guess I need to drop you off at Jessica unnie apartment and I’ll go to my sister.”

“I think so. Now hurry finishes our foods we still have something more to do”.

 

I dropped her off at her sister’s apartment and go to the company.

“Hey Jackie” I said and gave her a kiss on a cheek.

“What bring you here llama”?

“I want to tell you something”

“Say”

“I have girlfriend”.

“Awww finally baby llama have a girlfriend I thought you're not going to have any”

“yah unnie, I’m not ugly you know” I said and pouted. “aow” She pinched my cheek and get back to her work.

“Why don’t you bring her to meet me?”

“I also want to do it too but she said her sister want to talk to her about an apartment so I come here to tell you about this good news first.”

“She must be so beautiful that can make our llama fall for her” She said still focus on her work.

“Yeah she’s. So unnie, how’s our company doing now”?

“Oh talking about that” She said and turned to me. “Dad told me he already found someone and he also said the girl that he saw is someone that he wanted to train by himself and make her become our company face.” She said seriously making my jaw dropped.

“Does he tell you who is she?”

“No he doesn’t” She said and looked down.

“Awww, my sister is jealous heh”?

“Shut up Liu. I’m not” And we starts to laugh out loud like we used to do when we were kids back then. Jackie unnie always the one who help me and care me.

“Unnie, I want to visit grandma” I said and turned her around.

“Grandma”?

“Yes”!

“Sound good. But when”?

“Tomorrow can we? I can ask for a school permission and ask Krystal if she want to go or not”.

“It’s set then. I’ll hurry to finish the works that I have left.”

“Okay then. Bye Jackie, love you” I said and kissed her for goodbye.

I come back from the company and saw the light are all open, maybe Krystal already home. I open the front door and meet with a bear hug she wraps her arm around my waist and her arm around my neck like a polar bear. “What’s with the hug princess”?

“I just miss you so much”

“Hmmm princess I need to talk to you.” I said and put her down on the sofa.

“What do you want to talk about”?

“Are you free tomorrow? I was thinking of visiting Grandma in jeju.”

“How long will it takes”?

“I guess 3 days.”

“3days” mumble Krystal weakly.

“Yes princess?” i can't catch her words so i asked her.

“I’m okay. But Amber I can’t go.”

“Can you tell me why”?

“I-I-I”

“You what”? I asked impatient.

I need to go back to states thought Krystal. “Jessica unnie say she needs my help with the apartment” She said and I’m not convince at all but I just let it go.

“Sure then princess”

Krystal’s POV


Okay i left it hanging agian lol. such a tease. 

Hahahha so what do you think about this chapter? 

Tomorrow i have my 2semester exam but here i am, updates fic and stalking 10 girls' instagram. lol