LA! Chasing my love (2)

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

“Princess, let me go please” I begged her.

“NO” She shouted into my ear. I faked sobbing and look down asking for help from my parents.

“So Ms. JUNG you know my daughter? And why you pinched her”? My dad asked after we arrived into the living room.

“Please sir, call me Krystal. And she’s you daughter”? She asked a little bit shouted and I shrieked in my seat.

“Oh sure, you can call me Uncle too. And yes she’s my daughter. What’s wrong”?

“Don’t act like you didn’t know anything honey” My mom slapped my dad’s arm playfully. WHAT? ACT WHAT? I’M CONFUSHING HERE.

“Pa, know what”?

“Krystal’s your girlfriend.” My jaw dropped and Krystal glared at me. It’s not funny to see those icy glares from your girlfriend.

W-why you know”? I shuttered.

“Hashashas” he laughed out loud and my mom joined in.

“Sir, I need your explanation” Said my princess.

“I’ll, when we finished our dinner.” He stood up and walked into the dining room.

 

“Princess, I don’t know about this setting” I whispered softly to her right ear.

“Don’t princess me. You know you’re in trouble llama” She greeted her teeth and walked behind my mother.

The atmosphere is so cold and quite.

I don’t want to die yet.

If you don’t want to die why you lied to her? Say my good side.

I don’t know why either.

So I guess, prepare yourself for tonight.

“I know” I said it out loud and everyone in the room is looking at me. This is so awkward. (Even I write this chapter I also feel awkward – Author)

“Know what baby”? said my mom.

“N-nothing” I look down and scooped a spoon full of rice into my mouth.

“Cough, cough” I know you faked it Pa. I send my glare to him and he smile showing that white teeth to me back.

“keke” A chuckled came out from my princess mouth. Did I hear it right?

“Princess, are you chuckling”?

“No, why”? She answered briefly.

“So, you still angry at me”?

“Yes!.”

Krystal’s POV

This family is so funny I can’t help but to chuckle when uncle showed his teeth to stupid but,

I still angry with her that she lied to me. She’s a rich kid who father owned a very big company.

“So Krystal, you are my daughter’s girlfriend”?

“Y-yes.” I smile shyly at her.

“You look so beautiful. My daughter is so lucky to have you” She praised me.

“Yes. She’s so lucky” And uncle joined in.

“Thank you” I said and bowed down.

“Don’t you think you’re lucky to have me too”?

“Shut up” “Shut up” “Shut it” We three shouted at the same time and my prince’s face is so funny. Hahahhaha

“Uncle, why you know about this”?

“Jackie told me when this kid left south-korea” He said and pointed to Amber.

“Sister knows about it”?

“I guess yes.”

“You guess”?

“Your Pa let someone followed you since you left us.” Her mom told us.

“So you know everything about me”?

“No. not when you go into the bathroom”

“DAD!!!! Stop joking I’m embarrassing.”

“Oh…my baby knows how to feel shy all of a sudden” He said and llama face became red. I really wanted to pinch her but I control myself.

I don’t know why but I already get a good vibe about this family.

“Krystal, you can sleep over if you want.” Mrs. Liu said out of nowhere and Amber showed me her dirty grin. Garghhhhhh.

“I don’t think I can” I refused.

“Why princess”? She pouted.

“It’s not suit you anymore”

“hek,hek,hek” She faked crying again. This kid!

“I need to go back home and tell mom about the contract.” I said and was about to get up but stop when Mr. Liu told me to sit down again.

“About the contract, we already discussed this afternoon. Do you have anything to ask me more”? He said.

“Yes sir” I said and looked at Amber face to face.

“About”?

“About her” I pointed to the llama and she was shocked with my sudden mood swing.!


I guess it's a boring chapter to go with. RIght? sorry for lame chapter. I'll put some funny sense into the story. 

THank YOU!