Doubt

Basketball crush

BASKSETBALL CRUSH

1 week later.

“Princess come on we’re going to be late for school”. She shouted while waiting for me to put on my shoes.

“Yah, never run no matter how late you’re”

“Who say that”?

“My sister.” I said and send my icy glare to her, hahahh she gulp and take out her hand for me. I accepted it and we walk hand in hand until we arrive near the school gate and I release it. I’m sorry Amber.

Amber’s POV

She lets go of my hand again. I feel left out and sad from time to time but I know she does this because our relationship. Oh my Korea, you really need to allow same marriage.

“Bye Amber” she said and run into the school. She does know it’s our first day and she still leave me alone here at least walk next to each other is enough. I stand in front of the board looking for my class. Class 12A room 09. When I arrived in front of the class I saw that new guy talking with Krystal. Maybe he talks something funny because I saw her laughing so hard. That should be me. I glared at them and walk to the table that near the window again. I sit on my usual spot from last grade just this time Krystal is next to my right and window is on my left side. Our school rule, one table one student.

I try not to look at them laughing and giggling with each other but I can’t my eyes always find it way to look at her. I hate this. I wonder what that guy relationship with her is. The teacher come and we started our lesson. I just can’t sit around not listen to the teacher, come back to sense Liu you can talk to her when break time. I said to myself and slap my cheek from time to time until the teacher asks me am I okay and I say “YES”.

We’re in the school canteen and yes I still hang out with all of them like last year. I have that one time when I went to the toilet to wash my face and I took my glasses off then the bathroom door open revealed Suzy there. She looks at my face for like 10 minutes straight and this is awkward so I called her name. She say I’m so handsome and she confess to me that she really like me and want to ask me out but I refused. If Krystal knows about this I’m so dead serious.

“So Amber how was your vocation”? Said Jackson

“Not bad” Man it was damn good because I can spend my time with Krystal.

“Hmmmm”. He hummed and continued to eat his food.

“Hello” I turned to look at the sound and saw the guy that talked to my princess a while ago. Why is he here?

 “Oh guys I want to introduce you to Kris my friend from the states and he transferred here.” Krystal stood up and introduced him to everyone in the group. I don’t care. She grabs his arm and let him sit down next to her that’s in front of me. Who tell you can sit here? I tried to finish my foods as soon as possible and get up.

“Where are you going”? Say Minho.

“Somewhere on earth” I said and start to walk my way to the garden.

“I’ll go too” said Suzy and ran after Amber. She’s jealous again thought Krystal.

 

I sit down on the SAME bench that WE always use. I love this place less than the one who get me to know this. She’s my everything.

“Amber” I turn and saw Suzy looking at me.

“Yes”?

“Can I sit down”?

“Sure”

“Hmmmm, why are you wearing glasses”? I tell her everything like I told Krystal before and I want to tell her that I want to stop wear it but I can’t.

“You look so handsome. Maybe you should dye your hair blonde” She said and played with my hair. I chuckled and she looks at me weirdly.

“Jackson also told me to dye my hair blonde I don’t know why everyone think blonde suit me”.

“Amber, at least give me a chance”.

“Su-zy.. I can’t”.

“Why”?

“I just can’t” I said and look down.

“You love Krystal do you”? I widened my eyes and look at her shock.

“Y-yes” I said weakly.

“My prediction is right”.

“Heh”?

“Amber I’ll help you to forget Krystal”

“Heh”? I still confused here.

“I’ll help you to forget here”. So that’s mean she doesn’t know I’m in a relationship with Krystal yet though. She just knows I love her.

“No thanks I’m good.”

“Come on Amber, she’s with that Kris guy now. Maybe they’ll date each other behind our back”. Her words make me look like a mad person. I can feel smoke coming out from my nose.

“She won’t” right Krystal?

“Don’t get your hope too high Amber. Look, she didn’t care for you at all why do you care”? She’s right. Krystal doesn’t care for me when we’re at school. But she does care for me when we’re alone.

“I’ll go now” I said and stood up not waiting for her respond. I can’t doubt our feeling for each other. I can’t. This is wrong.