Thank?

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

“Hey, Why you????” I feel my face is burning I mean even she’s my goddess, she doesn’t have a right to slap me.

“ YOU ERT DON’T COME NEAR ME” She shouted. What the heck? Before a psycho and now a ert? Mommy, someone insulted your precious llama. (drama much) I look into her eyes.

“Stop shouting and apologize to me.” I said calmly.

“And why do I have to apologize to you, I know you want to ‘do that’ to me that’s why you got me in here. Don’t you dare to touch me or I’ll kill you. Even if I can’t my sister will”

“And how can you think like that?”

“You ert ‘boy’ you showed your creepy smile every time I saw you” she retorted back.

“Hold on.”

“No time to hold on, and now you took me to this scary place. What do you want? I’ll give you my money but, not my body.” She said and scouted to the edge of the sofa.

“Stop talking non-sense and listen to me” I said.

“ Listen to your lie”

“And can’t you see you still got your clothes on? If I want I’ll ‘do’ that to you just now.”

“……………..”

“……………”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You made this?” Not long after that argument I heard her stomach growling and she looked at me shyly. ‘sign’ even she’s ‘THAT’ scary she still has that cute side of her.

Flashback.

“Eat.” I said and shoved a bowl of porridge to her.

‘what if she put something into it and make me unconscious?’ thought Krystal.

“I don’t put anything into it just to take advantage of yours. Now eat.”

End of Flashback

She doesn’t say anything and just continued her eating. I wondered what make her become like this and not to say I'm afraid that she might hear my beating heart. This won’t slow down until she left from my side, maybe.

“ I said, ‘you made this?’” she asked me again.

“Yeah, why?”

“It’s good. But don’t you dare to do anything to me?” She said and put her spoon up in the air pointing it toward me.

“ And do you think you can get away from me by that spoon of your as your shield?” I asked mockingly. Her face is priceless after I said that she put down her spoon and looked at me weirdly.

“What?” I asked.

“ You look like a girl from time to time. Tell me, are you a monster ?” AHHHH, really? I always think she’s serious, lovely and not this crazy. But, you know I still love her. Garhhhhhh.

“ No. There is no monster in this world” I said and looked at her. “I’m a girl” I said.

“……………….”

“………………”

“Stop staring at me” I said and get up to the living room. I glanced at the clock and see that it’s already 11PM and it’s already late.

 

 

“I’ll go now, thank?” Chers, is that a sincere thank?

“ It’s already late you shouldn’t go. I mean it’s might be dangerous so you can sleep here with me. N-no sleep for tonight in this apartment with me. No no no, I mean I’ll sleep on the couch and you sleep in my room.” I heard her giggle because of my clumsy. That giggled is so cute. Aww lovely.

“No thanks. I’ll just go”

“Call someone to picked you up then”

“Nah”

“Sta—“ before I can finished my sentence she passed out again. Gezz this girl, if that two guys know about this I don’t know where can I put my face. I tucked her in my bed and pulled my blanket over her body. And then I went to my closet and got a new blanket and pillow and went to sleep on the couch. My bad, my parents also offered me a 2 bedrooms apartment but, I think I’ll only stay by myself so no need now look at the consequences. I laid down on the sofa and thinking about what happened earlier, I would angry if someone slap me ‘that’ hard but, it’s Krystal Jung Soojung my dream girl. I can’t believe that I sleep in the same roof as her now. I wondered what will her reaction this morning, thank god tomorrow is Saturday. Good Night Krystal my scary princess.


:D Who can guess what will happen when Krystal wake up?