Miss you

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

Krystal’s POV

I woke up  feeling a bit dizzy and not to mention the bright of the sun shone nearly burn my body through the window of..OMG where I’m I? I started to look around the room and saw so many when I say many it’s that MANY llama staff and basketball picture. My eyes spotted the picture on a study desk it’s a photo of Amber and her sister and there are still many of them on the wall so now I know whose room I’m in but, I thought I already told her that I’ll go home… OMG I panicked and looked at myself in the blanket, thank god I still got my clothes on.

I stood up and walked to the living room. She's sleeping on the couch with that messy hair. Kkkkkk dork. Talking about yesterday, I really don’t know that he’s a she so I hurried to go home because of my uneasy feeling. In fact, she is not that bad though her cooking skill is pretty good but I wondered does she lived here alone? If so we both the same though. Before I came here with my sister and we lived in an apartment not far from here but after she married Yuri unnie she moved out so now I lived alone. Our parents? Well, they said they don’t want to be far from the states so they stayed there. Not to say i angry them so much. 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” WTH,

“STOP SCREAMING YOU STUPID” I shouted back. When I get back to from my thought I realized that our face is so DAMN close. I don’t know how can I can be this close with her but, I just know that I looked at her with that messy hair and sat on the couch. That’s it, I know it.

“What do you want to do?” She asked and looked at me.

“What?” I asked, confused.

“I.mean.why.are.we.this.‘close’? She emphasized the words one by one. I Don’t know how to respond I stood up and walked to the kitchen, I don’t know either why I walked to the kitchen it’s not like I will have breakfast with her. And I don’t know that someone tough like her can be this stupid and girly. Right she’s a girl babo Krystal. I think I have so many things that I ‘DON’T KNOW’ about her. But, why do I have to know anyway.

Amber’s POV

I was shocked because of the distance between our face. I can feel my heart is beating damn fast after I screamed all of my might. I looked at her wondered why our face can be like this if only she looked at me for a whole time. ‘stop imagine liu’ I scolded myself. I saw her got up and walked to the kitchen. I remember I haven’t bought anything yet so I walked to her.

 

“He…”

“Don’t come near me you stupid” She said and cross her arm on her chest. What?

“What?” I said and looked at myself and remember that I still wore my boxer and a tan top. Truth me I looked like a guy that just came out from a ‘night ’. “wait.” I said and ran to my room and changed to a pants and t-shirt. When I come out I saw she’s at the door ready for leaving.

“Where are you going?” And why the that I ask this question? I curse myself.

“Home dah. Do you want me to stay here?” she asked sarcastically.

“N-no but I thought you want to have breakfast first?” I frown.

“No thank I’m good. And by the way thank you for last night. I’ll go now take care.” She said and closed the door. I feel like an empty bottle when she left why do you have this BIG effect on me Krystal?

 

 

 

Today’s Sunday I’m going to my parent’s company here in Seoul. We have opened 3 ball company first in LA,  second Seoul and third in Taiwan. I arrived there with my Audi A8. I never use this car because I think walking/using my skate is way more better it can save money and healthy. I went to the 35floors and looked at the name tag on the door. ‘Jackie Liu’ I knocked on the door 2 to 3 time and hear my lovely sister said ‘come in’.

“Hey sister.” I go and hug her.

“Finally you’re here come and help me with this. Dad skyped me, he want to find new basketball players for our company.” She said and handed me a stack of document. I know how things in the company worked because I and my sister studied how to handle a business from our dad when I turned 15 and my sister 18. It’s been 2 years that I helped him with his work though.

“ So Amber, dinner is on me tonight. No refuse okay?” She said and patted my shoulder.

“sure.” In fact I’m not sure at all. I don’t like that kind of fancy restaurant and how people bowed to me when they’re older than me for 30 years old gap. No, I prefer a tokbokkie on the roadside shop of Han river is better.