Kisseu

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

I went back to my apartment after school without telling her anything. I want to thought things out first I’m a mess here. I changed my clothes and sat on the sofa in the living room. I turn on the TV and search for something to watch, nothing. I turn it off and lay down on the sofa thinking about my relationship with her.

We’ve been together for 3 months and a half and my heart still flutter every second she’s near not to mention a butterflies in my stomach that I feel when she’s around or we’ve skin-ship. I wonder does she feel the same way or I’m the only one? My thought cut off when my apartment bell ring. I get up and walk lazily to the door.

Krystal‘s POV

What takes her so long just to open the door? I’m walking back and forth in front of her apartment. I know she’s jealous and angry I really want to come with her when our school end but Kris said he want to spend sometimes with me because we haven’t met for like 10 years so I agreed.

I stop when I see an apartment door crack open. Don’t want to wait anymore I push the door wide open and pin her to the wall one of my right leg kick the door close. I grab both of her wrists and position it above her head and kiss her roughly. I know she stills shock with my action because she doesn’t respond to me yet.

After a minute she come back from her shock and trying to pull me off her, I refused. I tighten my hand on her wrists and bite her bottom lip asking for permission. I know she can’t reject me. She parted her lip a little bit then I shoved my tongue into . She’s I really want to do this I really do. I’m already 18 for my sake I can’t act innocently like before.

I want her now but before I can do anything more she broke the kiss and push me gently. I look at her with a why expression. “Don’t push yourself Krystal”.

“No I don’t”.

“Whatever, why are you here”?

What? Is that the question that you want to ask me? “I’m here for you”.

“Go to that Kris boy” This girl really jealous.

“No, I don’t want to. I want to be with you”. It’s real I want to be with you all the time. I close the gap between us and hug her tight. My chin is on her shoulder and she wraps her arms around my waist. I want to stay in this position forever.

“Krystal”.

“Hmmm”?

“Tell them you’re mine”. I was shocked with her word. She just asked me to tell everyone that I’m her girlfriend. It’s not like I don’t want to tell I just not ready yet.

“Amber…”.

“It’s okay if you don’t want I’ll wait.” I’m hurt Krystal thought Amber.

“Thank you thank you thank you”. i said and tightened my hug.

“Let go and sit on the sofa”.

 

 

 

 

“Where are you going”?

“To the kitchen do you want anything”?

“No. Just stay here with me”. She plop herself down next to me once again and I snuggle close to her. Her left arm is over my shoulder and her right hand is playing with my finger. I close my eyes and listen to the beating of our heart. “I love you”

“I love you too”. With that I close my eyes and sleep in her arm.

“Hey princess wake up”.

Amber’s POV

I broke our kiss because I know it’s not right to kiss her in this situation. I can’t take advantage of her even if I’m angry. I wake her up and she rubs her eyes cutely and asked me what time is it.

“7PM. It’s already late you should go to you apartment now”.

“But, I can sleep here”?

“Do you”?

“Yes”.

“How about your apartment”?

“Leaves it there I want to be with you”. Her words melt my cold blood.

“So, what do you want for dinner princess”? I stood up and bend a little bit like a butler.

“Hmmmm, how about tokbokkie on the road-side shop”? She cross her leg tapping her finger on her chin and said. I really want to chuckle out loud but we’re in a play now.

“But we just went there last Saturday and today’s Monday princess”.

“But I want to go there na-na-na-na”. She said and pout at me cutely.

“Yes princess. Now let’s change our clothes and go”. I said and take out my hand for her. She took it and we walk into my room.

“Amber.”

“Yes?”

“I don’t bring any clothes with me”.

“Hmmmmm,” I hum and taping my chin like I’m thinking.

“Yah. I’m hungry”

“I give her my clothes and close the wardrobe.”

“Are you sure with this”?

“Yes, I am.” I said and smirk.


 

Yah Amber you can continue your kissing you know. Don't try to act like a gentle man I know you're lol. xD 

Sorry if this chapter uncomfort you.