Thanks again.

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

“Welcome to The President Restaurant” one of the waiter said.

“So sir, what would you like?” (lol, I don’t know what they use to say to the customer cos I never go to a fancy restaurant)

“I’ll wait for my sister first”

“Yes, I’ll come later then.” I nodded and he left me alone in the table of two near the window. I kept on looking back and forth then I saw her, Krystal sitting with a boy with blonde hair and rich af. Because the watch he use is Romanson the same as mine. I wondered what is his relationship with her. I chuckled because I saw he spoke so many things and she just nodded to him. Maybe he’s her friend though but my thought is wrong when I saw he grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers. I saw Krystal want to protest and maybe he’s a bit stronger so she can’t do anything.

 

Krystal’s POV

Flashback

“Krystal.”

“What?”

“let’s meet”

“No”

“please, I just want to sort thing out between us and I’ll leave you alone.”

“Fine.”

“Good, I’ll send you the address of the meeting place.” I hang up before he can say good bye.

“The President Restaurant” I received a message for the meeting place. I really don’t want to meet him but I think now or forever I should tell him clearly on how I feel. We’re childhood friend I kept him as my brother. One day he came and told me he kept me more than a sister and wanted us to become a lover. I refused and told him I can’t. He kept on bugging me so now I think it’s the right time that we need to clear this.

End of Flashback.

 

He suddenly grabbed my hand and interlocked ours fingers because he’s too strong so I can’t do anything. I try to dig my nail in his palm but, he still doesn’t move I’m out of strength so I just let him. Not to say when I saw he take out a small box from his pocket and take out one of his hand to open that. His big hand grab both of my wrists. I see he's pulling out a ring. What the ? I don’t know that he can be this crazy. I haven’t said anything yet and he just do on his own. Damn this man.

“Stop what you’re doing you jerk.”

“No, you’re mine and only mine”

“I said stop. Now”

“Excuse me what’s happened here?” I turned to my right and saw that llama standing in front of me. She looks so handsome not to mention why is she here?

“Who tthe hell are you” said Kai.

“He’s my boyfriend.” I blurted out of nowhere. She looks at me shocked.

“I’m her boyfriend, so can I have her back?” She played along with it and asked for my hand from Kai. His face is so funny he looked at Amber and me.

“Tell me Krystal you’re just kidding.” He said and looked at me.

“No, I’m her girlfriend.”

“Let’s go baby.” She said and took my hand from Kai and intertwined ours fingers.

 

Amber’s POV

I intertwined our fingers and bring her to my car, left that guy alone. I can feel my face is burning hot because i'm blushing and my heart is beating so fast, faster than a horse. I stop and open the car door for her to get inside and I run to the driver seat. When I’m in I hear my phone ring. My sister is calling.

“Sorry Jackie, I can’t have our dinner I’m busy.”

“You brat, it’s okay. Take care”

“yeah you too.” I said and hung up. I saw Krystal looked at me. I wiggled my eyebrow and she giggle. I smiled and she smiled.

“Thanks”

“For what?”

“For help me earlier.”

“Nah- nothing big.” I said. There is a long pause then I decided to break the silence. “I’ll take you home.”

“It’s okay I can take a taxi”

“No no, it’s no good for a girl to go home alone this late.” See, I worried about her again.

“It’s really okay.” She protested.

“Come on tell me your address, I’ll take you home.” I said again and again until she surrendered and tell me her address. On the way home I just realized that our apartment is on the same street though. I pulled the brake and look at her.

“Thanks you.” She said and opened the door and go to her apartment. ‘You’re always welcome.’ I mumbled to myself. Ahhhhh what a beautiful night.


What a lame update lol.