Stupid Amber Josephine Liu.

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

Krystal’s POV

“Umma, I’m going out tonight. Don’t wait for me” I said and opened the front door of our house.

“Where are you going Krystal?” She asked while drying her hand.

“Just having dinner with Liu” I when back into the house and gave her a goodbye hug

“Oh…be careful sweetie”

“Yes Umma, Bye”

 

I’m standing under the tree in front of my house waiting for the chuffer that he told me.

10 minutes passed and I don’t see any cars come around this area even a bike. I started to lose my patient when I saw a light came out from a sport car shone toward me.

Amber’s POV

Flashback

“Yiyun, go and get her she’s waiting” Said my father.

“No dad, we’ve so many chuffers why me?”

“Because she’s special”

“No one is, except my princess”

“Yiyun.GO.NOW.”

“Pa…….”

“Don’t Pa me just go I will give you her address”

“Fine”

End of Flashbac​k

I saw a girl who looks similar as my soojung standing under the tree.

The car’s light is so bright that I can’t see her face clearly. From the way she’s standing she looks like just came out from a heavy argument. She must be waited so long.

The way she tucked her hair at the back of her ear was the same as my princess. My car is going nearer and nearer.

I feel so excited and I don’t know why. I stopped my car and rolled down my window and was about to tell her to go on the other side.

But she shocked me by shouted out loud “OMG AMBER”.

I widened my eyes and opened the door to look at her closely. She’s really my princess, what’s pa going to do? Does he know about this all along?

“Omg Baby, do you know how much I missed you”? I asked and gave her a very big hug.

“Yah llama, you’re ruining my dress and make up.” She said and pouted.

“So it’s important than me”? I asked.

“Aniya, who says it’s important than my servant”? She said and gave me a kiss. I don’t know how much I miss this kiss.

“But why are you here? And why did you know I stayed here”?

“My P…….boss told me to ditched you” I lied. I don’t know why either. This is going to be a long long long explanation.

“So, you worked for josep corp”?

“E..rrr Yyeah” I shuttered. “Now princess, let’s go he’s waiting”.

 

While on the way to my place she’s so quiet that I afraid she’s going to leave me. I put on the music and SNSD Lion Heart (I can't help but thinking of this song that just released in the afternoon - author)  played.

The atmosphere started to eases some tense that we have a while ago. 

“Stupid, why are you here”?

“I’m looking for you?”

“But I already told Jessica unnie to tell you that I’m back to states for only one week.” She asked and frowned.

“But Yuri unnie said you’re going to LA. And she didn’t tell me about you going for a week” I said still focusing on the road.

“Aishhhhh, I came here just to talk about the company that mom signed for me” She said and looked out of the window.

 

I can’t reply her because now we’re in front of my house’s gate.

“Who’s this”?

“It’s me”

“Oh, Ms. Liu” I widened my eyes once again.

“Liu what”? Krystal asked.

“N-nah…nothing” She glared at me but I just act like I don’t see it. God help me.

 

I parked my car in the garage and told her to go in first.

“What’s with first and second? Why can’t we go together”? She asked me when I’m opening the door for her.

“jus.------“

“Good, amber you’re here baby come, come inside and you too Ms. Jung” I don’t know how but my mom came out of now here and just said something that I don’t want to tell Krystal yet.

“OUCHHHHHHHH. Princess pleaseeeeeeee” She pinched my right ear. Holy crap I’m so done tonight.


So, tell me how was it after a long hiatus? Is it bad? i'm sorry guys if it is. I just finished my national exam and YESSS i passed. 

Really thank you so much to my loyal readers who's waiting for my update. 

BIG KISS *Muah*