Tired.

Basketball crush

BASKETBALL CRUSH

People keep telling me my life is so boring, and I agree. I mean I don’t even join any ceremony or even school’s party. I’ll always find an excuse saying I’m not feel good or I need to visit my grandmother. (sorry mama) I feel so useless whenever I saw people at my age achieved so many things in their life, I mean how can a 17 years old girl can do so many things like that? But one thing that I don’t tell anyone, it’s my basketball crush. She’s so damn beautiful and attractive. But, she’s has that cold aura around her and that’s really scary.

I spend my free time watching her playing basketball with her friend name Sulli Luna Suzy and so on from a far. I look like a lose puppy. “Okay class, dismiss.” Said our teacher. Finally, I can go home and get out of this hell. Why did I say that? Well, to tell you guys the truth I’m not popular (I think.) maybe people don’t know someone name Amber J. Liu exist at all. “Hey Amber let’s go” said my one and only dearest friend of all time, Jackson. “You go first I need to go somewhere.” I told him and stand up. “Okay…” He answered. “Bye.” I replied and make my way to that place GYM. I can’t wait to see her face AGAIN.

When I arrived I can see her from a far she’s wearing her usual new jersey “lovely” I mumbled to myself. She showed off her soft white skin and her beautiful leg. By the way I’m not a ert she’s just so beautiful. I put my bag down and sit at the back of the hall. Why? I also don’t know why either it’s not like she’ll see me and come to me. I shrugged my shoulder and look to where she is. Surprisingly she look at me, OMG I’m so embarrassed. Don’t know what to do I get out my phone and play with it acting like I don’t know anything.

“Okay guys get in line and we’ll started.” Ms. Kwon our gym teacher shouted. There she’s standing in the middle “On point” I mumbled.

“What?” –

“I said she’s so on point” I said and turned to my right. ‘frown’

“ ‘grin’ Nice to meet you. My name is minho.” He said and shoved his hand for a hand shake.

“Er…., Do I happen to know you somewhere?” I asked him and shook it.

“Yes, we’re classmate. You just didn't noticed me.” He answered.

“ Oh my bad then, nice to meet you my name is”

“Amber” He said.

“Wow, you know my name?” I asked.

“Yes, who doesn’t know a genius but, quiet. Anti-social.” He answered playfully. Somehow I feel so comfortable with him.

“Ehh, yeah so what bring you here?” I asked him.

“ That girl.” He pointed to sulli. “She’s my target.”

“What? Target?” I looked at him and asked.

“Yes. And you love Krystal do you?” I asked me. Wow wow hold on why does he know that I love krystal?

“…………”

“ Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone else. I just want to be friend with you and that’s it. Bye Amber see you next time.” He said and got up waved at me and ran out of the gym. This is not right! What is someone know about this? What if Krystal know about this? What if everyone know about this? “NOOOOOOO”

“QUIET” shouted Ms. Kwon. Oops. Everyone is looking at me including her. This is not right…..Urghhhhh second time feeling embarrassed is not right. “I’M SORRY” so much retarted. ‘face palm’ I shouted and ran out of the gym. Omg what have I done?

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi my lovely home.” I said and walked myself to the living room. For your information I lived alone my parents are in the US I came to Korea because of my grandmother. She lived in Jeju island and I lived in Seoul. Because of school and university needed I le her and lived in the city. My parents own a hotel and ball industry that’s why I’m into basketball so much. I can play basketball fluently but, no one knows about this except Jackson. I studied grade 11 and Minho says I’m a genius, he’s right. I rank 1st in class and it’s simple as time passed by. I guess no one care about it like I first came here anymore. How I look? I’m handsome. Just kidding, I’m a nerd. ‘pity myself’ I wear a big glasses, not that BIG. I cut my hair short and dye it brown Jackson say I should try something new like blonde. My . I think I would look like a creep.

“Krystal”... I miss her AGAIN. I fell in a hopeless love, she’s a star I’m a dust. She shine bright as a moon I’m shine bright as a lamp. She’s y and I’m  cutie. Just kidding. ‘sign’ maybe I should treat myself a good dinner. Get back from my thought I walk to the kitchen and finding something to eat. Luckily, I still got a sewed soup and some pork belly left. After finished my dinner, I went to my room and laid down in my heaven ‘BED’ I don’t know what will happened tomorrow, ‘SCHOOL’ is so boring and crazy. “Goodnight Amber J. Liu, sweet dream” I mumbled to myself and closed my eyes. Such a tired day.